PDA

View Full Version : ms mack

leemah
03-04-2003, 10:42 AM
do ya'll girls really think it's a game/ spell it out /take a picture/ but ya'll really tell'em my name/i ain't gon stop/ til i make a record with dame/ or the whole r.o.c family/ it doesn't matter/ but i rather/ make a track with marshall mathers/yeah im new on this thing/ but it doesn't mean that leemah is sweet/im the best on here so beat ur feet/im the next ms jade/ so don't even front/im the next big thing everybody wants/ u think u the hottest on here/ think again/u don't really don't want 2 compete/ cause im gon win/swim as fast as u can /cause ima make u drown/the pope know i murdered u only in the first round/but ya'll girls are catastrophe/ and every ryhme i spit always come naturally.

Ms Mack
03-07-2003, 02:27 AM
Leemah, I not going to waste my time by responding to this......You didn't even call me out correctly....why don't you spend some time navigating around the site so that you can find out how things work here.....

Oh yeah....next time...COME AT ME BETTER THAN THAT

Implicit
03-07-2003, 04:50 AM
Ms. Mack, you aint nothin bitch. I saw yer fuckin battle verses they bout as wack as ur fuckin name slut. You think you the champ. femcee up here? Well hoe this is a mans game and I'll fuckin take you out wit the rest of the punks up in here aight?

Implicit WHAT!?

stupid bitch

MCD
03-07-2003, 08:54 AM
you're a fucking idiot.

leemah
03-07-2003, 09:17 AM
well all u do is talk that shit/u wanna be me/ but u can't be me/so suck it bitch/please get of this line and go suck a dick/oh my bad i meant 2 say lick a click/cause im on top and u never gon b shit

Implicit
03-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Leemah, you fuckin suck too shit for brains. but i think u may be the worst i've ever seen. just quit rappin pussy

Ms Mack
03-07-2003, 12:46 PM
Wow, is this what this site has come to.....Mentol where are you??? Somebody needs to check these peeps on the proper protocol for battling. Fucking rookies.....leemah, I don't think I'm the BEST femcee but I gotta tell ya hon, I'm better than U....why don't you battle Implicit...you 2 seem to be evenly matched...lol

eminemsgirl4lfe
03-07-2003, 01:28 PM
damn implicit..you really jumpin the gun on this one arent you..but like i said you can`t stand to someone like ms. mack if you aint even near her post count...damn newbies should just stick with their own crowd..

kinks
03-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Ms Mack, I think you need to be learned. peace.

Ms Mack
03-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Kinks, what are you talking about? You disagree with me? You know that MC's are not supposed to just come into the battle forum & challenge someone. That's tacky.

MCD
03-07-2003, 07:10 PM
especially if they're as whack as leemah.

Implicit
03-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Eminemsgurl, why am I a newbie? Cause my post count is low. lmao, you're right, I just joined the site so I guess I've never battled before. Fuckin morons. I would murder half the peeps here, if you think you got somethin emsgurl step up, others shut up whore