Ill drop mine tonight.
3-0 knock out.
10-20 lines
Nothin else for rules man.
Peace!

Punk
03-07-2003, 12:49 AM
here it is.

This battle gonna go quick sexor-cist, droppin this taken you to the bottom of my-list/
Your goin to get taken out by-blocks,goin through shell-shocks/
Makein you begin to go crazy, start-prayin, cuz Im not even-playin/
You gotta take this-serious,or your goin to lose by me bein-ferious/
You comein against me thinkin this will be-easy, fuck that I dont want my gurls bein-sleazy/
Start usein weapons instead of fist-fightin', make a ring of lit flares to-brightin/
Throwin nades over to you,the-enemy, Shit you gettin pounded with shrapnel comein from-me/
Im not even done pullin out the big-gunz,Need the M16's and ozzies to make bullets fly through your-lungz/
If you thought I was still sittin in a begginerz-craddle, your-dead-wrong,Im outa that cage made it shake-and-rattle/
This is like a gangsta-movie, cept Im here blowin you away with caps watchin blood flow as you start gettin-wuzy/
Waitin for ya to admit your shit-is-shot, you cant even stand on your feet, what else you-got?
Nothin' cuz I can see your eyez-closen,shit you not-dozen', you jus got killed by the dirty-dozen/
You goin to admit your-fault, or begin a murderious-cult?
You jus cant beat me, I got boyz-in-da-hood, followin me carryin toyz-made-a-wood/
Baseball-bats, gangsta caps-and-hats/
You never know till I roll up with the-chrome, and gun you down in your own-zone//

Peace and good luck man... no beef!

Implicit
03-07-2003, 04:44 AM
lmao, what the FUCK was that?

Punk
03-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Damn your a lil bitch is all I gotta say. You got everyone on this board pissed of at your fuckin ass cuz you come in here talkin so much god damn shit. You need to get your ass beat down or a nine pulled and plugged to your forehead! Ahhh lol alright sexorcist Im still waitin for your drop and your right I should give this bitch this nick.

Peace man Im waitin.
Jus when ever you get some time man

haydude
03-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Implicit
lmao, what the FUCK was that?

agreed...that was wack
plus punk, coming isnt spelled with a "e"...hehehe
dumb fuckin newb...verse was bad

peace

Punk
03-11-2003, 04:09 PM
damn Im waitin for Sexorcists drop.
Peace!

Tyke
03-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Fa real, let sex drop for yall start dissin his shit..

haydude
03-13-2003, 05:13 AM
fuck dat...i do not apologize,
but yo tyke actually, do u wanna battle?
its been some time now since last,
set it up or give me the word...up to u

peace