View Full Version : Beef

Phrantic
07-11-2002, 02:59 PM
i return to this board and look what i see...
so much beef

:| @ spike who said there was beef @ tha outhouse...and now this board is full of it, mostly because of spike. ive been looking through your posts spike, and youre not having a good reputation here on spikeweb are you :rolleyes:

"let the girl have it denz" pranking my bitch.. dont worry :p

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-11-2002, 04:21 PM
yeah i have noticed there are topics with some beef in them here and there. too many people take things so seriously and forget to have fun on here.

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 04:27 PM
yall know i don't liek to start beef with anyone... but if someone starts beef with me .. im so sorry but i ain't kippin' my mouth shut!

michelle
07-11-2002, 04:59 PM
Beef sometimes sucks and all, but I'm not sure that the answer for that is making this topic, starting even more.

Spike
07-11-2002, 05:40 PM
lol I dont got beef with no-one. I hate everyone equally ;)

Plus outside dont have enough ppl to beef. It got like 6 regualr posters lol

I gave up on boards now anyways. I mainly play games if Im online now. Too many annoying teenage teenyboppers on boards so I cant be assed being nice no more

BlueFlames
07-11-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by michelle
Beef sometimes sucks and all, but I'm not sure that the answer for that is making this topic, starting even more.

Exactly. It's like throwing a wooden chair in a fire and expecting it not to burn.

Beef can be funny and entertaining when you're not involved. It'll keep you coming back posting so it's not a bad thing when you want more people to activately post. Even if it's only for a little while.

~*MEEK*~

Methodz
07-11-2002, 08:52 PM
Exactly. It's like throwing a wooden chair in a fire and expecting it not to burn.

are we a philosipher now?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetpea
07-11-2002, 09:06 PM
lol @ Methodz sig!!!!:p

Becky
07-12-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Methodz

are we a philosipher now?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lmfao
hahaha sorry that made me laugh

T1 Req
07-16-2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah, dumb shit makes me laugh too.

MonkeySpunk
07-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Phrantic
i return to this board and look what i see...
so much beef

:| @ spike who said there was beef @ tha outhouse...and now this board is full of it, mostly because of spike. ive been looking through your posts spike, and youre not having a good reputation here on spikeweb are you :rolleyes:

outhouse forum is cool :cool:

Becky
07-17-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Mister Bob Gray
Yeah, dumb shit makes me laugh too.

Thats cool then. We have something in common.