View Full Version : Do women like giving guys oral sex?

Terrance11
07-11-2002, 08:05 AM
Sorry for my other posts, I was just joking around.

Anyways, seeing how there's a lot of women on this board, and this being a question that I wouldn't ask a girl in the real world.

Do women like giving guys oral sex... yes/no?

just curious.

:o

Spike
07-11-2002, 08:26 AM
ask them in the ladies forum! thats what its for ;)

kaitee
07-11-2002, 08:36 AM
cant speak 4 all females here but i do....

laterz
xxx

BlueFlames
07-11-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by kaitee
cant speak 4 all females here but i do....

laterz
xxx

Ditto..Most ladies don't like it. I on the other hand love it , more so because my guy isn't selfish and he'll return the favor. :)

This question has been asked though. Refer to the topic " head Hunters" in the ladies forum.

~*MEEK*~

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-11-2002, 10:18 AM
I do.

KŮG Kŧ
07-11-2002, 11:10 AM
:D 8||||||||||||||||(O)

*A*
07-11-2002, 02:06 PM
i never gave head....i cant see how anyone would want to

Versify
07-11-2002, 02:13 PM
yes.. or I didn't do it before, but I thik it depends on whom you're with, but yeah I give head.

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Versify
yes.. or I didn't do it before, but I thik it depends on whom you're with, but yeah I give head.

i guess i can agree with that ...but :confused:

*A*
07-11-2002, 04:33 PM
lolol...didnt quite understand that either...

KRONIK
07-12-2002, 05:14 PM
:o :o :o
the good ones like it lol!

actually it totally depends on the girl...and the situation. Even though I'm not a chick I know cuz I'e been with alot of em.If shes being pressured or feel obligated, or just has a history of being pressured, then she'll prolly not want to. And some chicks just fuckin LOVE to do it. I've been with chicks where it seems that she's more anxious to do it then I am to receive it (if that's possible!). Some just seem to love the taste and texture of having a dick in they're mouth. I've noticed that the more she wants to give head, the better the head she gives is.

I guess it can be the same with guys though. Some guys really don't like goin down on girls. They say that they all stink and can't stand the thought of all the other dicks that have been in there. Me, personally, I absolutely LOOOOOVE goin down on a chick. I could do it for hours and hours. Mmmmmm that sweet feminine taste and smell. Stickin 2 or 3 fingers in and out while I lick and massage her tremblin clitoris with my tongue-ring (very handy-dandy)! And nothing beats 69 ........shit, I just gave myself the biggest hard-on. That means I gotta go now, I'ma call my gf over! lol ;)
Oh, and remember to practice safer sex kids. You can have fun without ruining yer life with pregnancy and disease.

p~ceout!

ShadyButterfly
07-12-2002, 06:06 PM
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^