View Full Version : Shady butterfly, you sound like a dumb bitch

Terrance11
07-10-2002, 10:31 PM
you do, and I bet you have eminem posters all over your wall too?

Sweetpea
07-10-2002, 10:36 PM
gosh i wish i was a mod.. this is one topic that needs to be closed.

BlueFlames
07-10-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Sweetpea4134
gosh i wish i was a mod.. this is one topic that needs to be closed.

Closed..naw.. that's what the delete button is for girl..

*meek starts to miss being an admin.*

~MEEK~

Sweetpea
07-10-2002, 11:35 PM
lol yeah the deleat button then!

*A*
07-10-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Terrance11

fuck u....choke on a fat cock and die

WickidGirlShady
07-11-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Amber

fuck u....choke on a fat cock and die
couldn't have said it better myself! this kid is going to ruin the board by starting beefs with everyone for no reason. he just joined, he has no idea who shadybutterfly is and has no right to judge her or anyone like that before getting to know the person.

KŮG Kŧ
07-11-2002, 12:22 AM
i want this nigga to start shit wif me
i got pics of eminem on my wall
what now hoe
start shit wit me

im not gonna tell u to get off the net and get a life cuz if i do im just as bad as u is.but u need to quit starting beef with people just cuz they beg to differ in opinions.

Methodz
07-11-2002, 04:46 AM
gay kids

exept for the 1 who started this thread

and Chopper, shut the fuck up boy, ANY one of us would tear you the fuck upart kid
your fake ass 15 year old gangsta attidude needs to stop

Spike
07-11-2002, 07:58 AM
This kid just expressed his opinion and I think Amber and XxEminemsGirl are starting beef by what they said in thier replys because he didnt even mention either of your names therefore your picking beef with him!! So now please shut the fuck up!

Terrance11
07-11-2002, 08:10 AM
I was just joking around. xxeminemgirl is a dumb bitch though, I feel sorry for her :D

*A*
07-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Spike
This kid just expressed his opinion and I think Amber and XxEminemsGirl are starting beef by what they said in thier replys because he didnt even mention either of your names therefore your picking beef with him!! So now please shut the fuck up!

spike...ure turning out to be a whiny little bitch nowadays....i was gettin annoyed by ur posts but i never told u to shut the fuck up, so dont say i have to just cuz i had a go at him for dissing my friend...god damn u suck...

if u keep acting the way u are and keep telling ppl to "shut the fuck up" (like u have to me, about 2 or 3 times) and when the shit doesnt even concern u, ure gonna have everyone hating on u cuz ure gonna be bossing everyone around and turn out to be one giant asshole...i can see it now...

well thats just my opinion...so dont tell me i have to shut up about it :rolleyes:

*A*
07-11-2002, 11:32 AM
xxeminemgirl is a dumb bitch though, I feel sorry for her :D

and u call that an opinion spike? :rolleyes: hes just starting shit with everyone

WickidGirlShady
07-11-2002, 11:59 AM

spike...ure turning out to be a whiny little bitch nowadays....i was gettin annoyed by ur posts but i never told u to shut the fuck up, so dont say i have to just cuz i had a go at him for dissing my friend...god damn u suck...

if u keep acting the way u are and keep telling ppl to "shut the fuck up" (like u have to me, about 2 or 3 times) and when the shit doesnt even concern u, ure gonna have everyone hating on u cuz ure gonna be bossing everyone around and turn out to be one giant asshole...i can see it now...

well thats just my opinion...so dont tell me i have to shut up about it :rolleyes:
I agree with Amber. I never said anything to u, spike, before either. All your posts you try and make it sound like you are god. I like to state my opinion too, that's what this board is for. I wasn't trying to start beef with anyone, I was defending shadybutterfly, who this terrance kid called a dumb bitch for no reason!

xxeminemgirl is a dumb bitch though, I feel sorry for her
i don't call that stating an opinion either! I call it starting beef!
To sit there and make accusations about people, is NOT stating an opinion.

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 04:25 PM

YES! I have Eminem posters ALL over my FUCKIN WALLS! I mean EVERYWHERE! do u have a fuckin' problem with that? what r u gonna do about it? I liek Eminem's music so wut? is that a crime?

lmao... u think im dumb? i'll just laught @ the fact that u THINK Im dumb! lmao!!!!!
if ur playin i'll keep it cool... if not u'll be sorry..! mothafucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike
07-11-2002, 05:56 PM

well thats just my opinion...so dont tell me i have to shut up about it lmao like I give a single fuck if a freeposting peice of shit like you thinks of me. Sorry that I don't meet your standards of a cool guy ;)

NOTE: I dont care if people hate on me. Unlike alot of people I dont kiss ass to be accepted I just be myself and seeing as I have plenty of cool friends I dont need a few people I couldnt give a shit about not liking me is going to bother me

and u call that an opinion spike? hes just starting shit with everyone did I quote that? Did I say it was an opinion? NO but seeing as you bring it up its HIS OPINION that your a dumb bitch so yes indeed it is an opinion even if he doesnt have any facts to back it up

Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl

I agree with Amber. I never said anything to u, spike, before either. All your posts you try and make it sound like you are god. I like to state my opinion too, that's what this board is for. I wasn't trying to start beef with anyone, I was defending shadybutterfly, who this terrance kid called a dumb bitch for no reason! 1) I dont belive in god so how could I be him ;)
2) I never said he was right I said it was his opinion and it wasnt to either of the people who replied insulting him.

Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl
i don't call that stating an opinion either! I call it starting beef!
To sit there and make accusations about people, is NOT stating an opinion.

accusation Pronunciation Key (akyu-zashn)
n.
1) An act of accusing or the state of being accused.
2) A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or other party.

He never made an accusation

opinion Pronunciation Key (-pnyn)
n.
1) A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion (Elizabeth Drew).
2) A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
3) A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
4) The prevailing view: public opinion. - ***
5)Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

*** he added his opinion even if it was an insulting opinion.

The main reason why people bitch about me is because Im strongly opinionated and I stick by my veiws. If you don't like me you don't like me but I can say what I like and if you dont like me put me on ignore like I did to the one person on this site who really pissed me off ;)

*A*
07-11-2002, 06:03 PM

did I quote that? Did I say it was an opinion? NO but seeing as you bring it up its HIS OPINION that your a dumb bitch so yes indeed it is an opinion even if he doesnt have any facts to back it up

i quoted that cuz its the same thing he called shadysbutterfly (a dumb bitch) and YOU said it was just his opinion. then he calls eminemsgirl the same thing, but you would still call that an opinion. and i dont see why cuz hes just starting beef

Spike
07-11-2002, 06:11 PM

i quoted that cuz its the same thing he called shadysbutterfly (a dumb bitch) and YOU said it was just his opinion. then he calls eminemsgirl the same thing, but you would still call that an opinion. and i dont see why cuz hes just starting beef So you cant start beef with an opinion? He was staring beef! You show me where I said he wasnt!!! BUT I said you were starting beef with him when you had nothing to do with his opinion on shadys butterfly. He never started on you he started on someone else but just like the typical coward you started beef with him because you thought people would back you up and no one would say nothing!

So for the last time he DID MAKE AN OPINION even if it was an opinion that started beef ;)

Phrantic
07-11-2002, 06:12 PM
spike you suck for picking on innocent people

youre doomed, cause youre messing with my bitch [devil icon]
and if someone messes with my bitch..then youre eh..doomed

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 06:16 PM
shadys butterfly

excuse me... but the name is Shady Butterfly not Shadys Butterfly!

*A*
07-11-2002, 06:18 PM
spike, im not gonna argue with u over this shit anymore....but im gonna make this short and simple.......ure a dick.

Phrantic
07-11-2002, 06:18 PM
and everyone should get along...
ok children quiet down quiet down
children i'd like to introduce you to the new substitute freeposter for the day...
his name is mr spike...
children quiet down please
amberlee dont throw that *watch out for my new lamp*
mr spike will be your new beef expert while he thinks he's damn right
good luck mr spike

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Phrantic
and everyone should get along...
ok children quiet down quiet down
children i'd like to introduce you to the new substitute freeposter for the day...
his name is mr spike...
children quiet down please
amberlee dont throw that *watch out for my new lamp*
mr spike will be your new beef expert while he thinks he's damn right
good luck mr spike
LMAO!!!!!!:D
thank u! lol that actually made me laugh!

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 07:06 PM

accusation Pronunciation Key (akyu-zashn)
n.
1) An act of accusing or the state of being accused.
2) A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or other party.

opinion Pronunciation Key (-pnyn)
n.
1) A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion (Elizabeth Drew).
2) A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
3) A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
4) The prevailing view: public opinion. - ***
5)Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court

wow! look who we have here... a walkin' talkin' bitchin' dictionary!

i don't think the board is ready for this!

Amity
07-11-2002, 08:06 PM
OK Here We Go
Im Gonna Tell It How It IS

YOUR ALL MOTHER FUCKERS
Each And Every las one of you
Sept the gye who started this fourm
and whoever agrees with me
But Everyione Else Are Faggs And Bitches

KŮG Kŧ
07-11-2002, 10:43 PM
*throws a dart at Spike's nose*
fug u

*A*
07-11-2002, 11:12 PM
^ lmao

MCD
07-12-2002, 04:59 AM
lmfao...
..did y'all forget that Amberlee went down on her COUSIN when she was like 3?....did y'all forget that amberlee has a smelly cunt??...Did y'all forget that she cuts herself for ATTENTION??
you all should now how much of an attention-seeking whore Amberlee is....
....i think Amberlee should shut the fuck up..
^^who the fuck do you think you are?? Just cuz you didnt get to be a MOD..you go around being a wannabe Mod..no one gives a fuck if YOU were getting annoyed by his posts...
God Damn you suck..i like the way you dissed the thread starter for having his own opinion..then you say that:rolleyes: ..
I dont have beef with anyone in this thread..i dont know shady butterfly or whatever..i just hate the way Amberlee thinks the world revolves around her stank-ass.
..remember how Victimised you were on D12Board Amberlee..history doesnt just disappear....you need to show a little more respect you Fat bitch.

KŮG Kŧ
07-12-2002, 07:09 AM
Yall Need To Stop This Internet Beef Right Now cuz it makes yall look like yall retarded loosers.Last night Amanda from xzyle played a trick on us and posed as her mother and said that she died in a car accident.now im sayin we all should love each other cuz we might say somethin mean or hurtful.and the next day that person could die.although she tricked us good.im gonna be nice to erone.eI

MCD
07-12-2002, 10:48 AM
For once..i agree with Stunt...I'm sorry Amber, you know i love you really.......im sorry to everyone i dissed, including Fidel and Req..i cant be fucked with beef anymore..tis a lil bit silly

*A*
07-12-2002, 10:55 AM
awwies......i hate beef.......i only beef to the ppl who really really pissed me off, for instance *ahem*

Spike
07-12-2002, 04:26 PM
awwww a bunch of teenyboppers are picking on me what ever will I do?? :rolleyes:

Amber you call me a dick but to insult me you have to be someone with an ounce of intelligence so I remain uninsulted and not giving a fuck what you say ;)

Sweetpea
07-12-2002, 04:32 PM
What ever happend to If ya can't say nothing nice then keep it to ya self????
~Sweetpea~ lol!

Spike
07-13-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Sweetpea4134
What ever happend to If ya can't say nothing nice then keep it to ya self????
~Sweetpea~ lol! I bitch slapped the dick who said that! If I wanna say summit I'll say it even if it makes insignificant bitches hate me ;)

Kev
07-14-2002, 01:47 PM
"you can hate me now.... but i wont stop now....." :-|

How Exciting This Thread Was....

Tia
07-15-2002, 03:06 PM

u did the same thing to that Sarah girl on D12board when all she did was make a thread saying what she thought of people.ure name was not mentioned and u jumped in and dissed the girl.

Tia
07-15-2002, 03:11 PM
I dont kiss ass to be accepted I just be myself

except for when a girl tells u she doesn't like u cuz of ure opinion on a rape topic and how u made her so sick so then u give her a shout out in ure sig hoping u can be a mod on the new EB.

KŮG Kŧ
07-15-2002, 03:19 PM
YEA
*licks Tia on her neck*

*A*
07-15-2002, 03:23 PM
tisk tisk tisk spike...