View Full Version : I'd never date a girl that was into eminem or any celebrity

Terrance11
07-10-2002, 10:26 PM
Okay, I'm an eminem fan, but let me tell you how much it pisses me off when girls obsess over celebrities. My girlfriend's sister is into eminem, has posters and shit on her walls. Her boyfriend puts up with it, but let me tell you, why the fuck do you losers obsess over someone who you'll never meet, or even so much as have a chance with. Pathetic!

Sweetpea
07-10-2002, 10:32 PM
Dude give me a break! I mean what is so wrong w\ a girl liking eminem.. i think he is hot. but not all girls think they can have him bc i know i can't. My boyfriend likes eminem too.. So are you sayin now that girls don't have a right to think a celeb is cute???? that just takes away our rights.. Buddy you have some growing up to do.. all gurls atleast have one celeb they think are hot and have posters of.

~Sweetpea~:rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :eek:

Terrance11
07-10-2002, 10:37 PM
nope, I'm just saying I wouldn't date one. I think it's the most annoying personality trait of a girl except maybe one that cheats.

But anyways, I'm just giving all you girls on this message board a tip to help you in your future relationships, cause I'm sure most guys will be annoyed if you obsess over somebody on the t.v.

ciao

Sweetpea
07-10-2002, 10:43 PM
My bf knows i think eminem is cute.. i mean i am alwayz getting his latist stuff. he don't care.. he knows i love him and that is all that matters.. I mean like you even said what is the chances of the girl getting eminem... so why do you even worry about it?

WickidGirlShady
07-10-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Terrance11
nope, I'm just saying I wouldn't date one. I think it's the most annoying personality trait of a girl except maybe one that cheats.

But anyways, I'm just giving all you girls on this message board a tip to help you in your future relationships, cause I'm sure most guys will be annoyed if you obsess over somebody on the t.v.

ciao
well it might be kind of hard to find a girl who doesn't like a celebrity at least slightly. thanks for your tips, i don't need them though. The people I've gone out with have had no problem with me liking Eminem, including my boyfriend now. I know me or any other girl on this board have absolutely NO chance whatsoever with him, and that's not why I like him. I know my name is XxEminemsGirl, but I've had this name for ages and I use it for all the message boards I'm on. I like him for his music and talent, and what it does for his fans. I respect him as a person. You have no right to tell people that if they like him we are going to have trouble in our relationships. That is such bullshit. There are a lot of girls who have their heads in the clouds and obssess about him, but thats NOT the case for every girl. I am very much into Detroit rap, and I collect the merchandise. So I do not obssess over him. Like sweetpea said, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Terrance11
07-10-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl

well it might be kind of hard to find a girl who doesn't like a celebrity at least slightly. thanks for your tips, i don't need them though. The people I've gone out with have had no problem with me liking Eminem, including my boyfriend now. I know me or any other girl on this board have absolutely NO chance whatsoever with him, and that's not why I like him. I know my name is XxEminemsGirl, but I've had this name for ages and I use it for all the message boards I'm on. I like him for his music and talent, and what it does for his fans. I respect him as a person. You have no right to tell people that if they like him we are going to have trouble in our relationships. That is such bullshit. There are a lot of girls who have their heads in the clouds and obssess about him, but thats NOT the case for every girl. I am very much into Detroit rap, and I collect the merchandise. So I do not obssess over him. Like sweetpea said, you have a lot of growing up to do.

You sound like a dumb bitch just like that shady butterfly girl.

I know you're obsessed, just admit to it. :p

BlueFlames
07-10-2002, 11:04 PM
Okay, why the fuck do you losers obsess over someone who you'll never meet, or even so much as have a chance with. Pathetic!

I can see why someone wouldn't date someon that was obsessed with a celebrity. It's because they would want to feel like th sexiest thing alive in they're partners eyes. If she/he has a thing for a celebrity he's/she's playing second fidel to that celebrity.

My advice is for them to get over it. She/he's with you there's no need to get jealous..Celebrities usually fall for other celebrities anyway.

that's just my view anyway..

~*Meek*~

WickidGirlShady
07-10-2002, 11:11 PM

you sound like a dumb mutherfucker who has his head shoved too far up his ass.

michelle
07-11-2002, 12:43 AM
LMFAO, thanks for the relationship advice, I'll be sure and take that into consideration.

I wouldn't want to date someone obsessed with a celebrity either, but I wouldn't mind dating someone who was a fan. There's a big difference. Don't assume every girl here is obsessed, there are plenty who are just fans, no different from the guys registered here.

SparklingAmber
07-11-2002, 05:51 AM
I've dated boys that have posters of one celeb that they like on their walls but it don't bother me, just look at the person not what's on their walls - jeez you're so shallow.

-NinjaMic-
07-11-2002, 05:55 AM
I would. I make bitches call me Eminem when I hit it.

Spike
07-11-2002, 07:53 AM
I think there is some truth in both sides BUT I think a few people ARE obsessed but too ashamed to admit it.

I can understand a girl of 22 and up wanting to be with eminem but when 13 - 16 year old girls say how he is hott its kind of disturbing! I mean the guy is almost/is (?) 30!!!
It's bullshit when these girls say they like him because he is good looking because the simple fact there are quite alot of guys who are 30 years old and probably attractive to women but their not famous rappers who make "rebal" music and have millions of $/!!

If eminem was not famous then none of these 13-16 year old girls would give a single fuck about him and they definetly wouldnt date him. The ones who say they would only do it because they know what I say is true and they are too fucking scared to admit it!

I'd have more respect for a girl who was 13-16 years old and said "I like eminem because he is rich, famous and loved by alot of other girls so it would make them jelous if I dated him" than a girl who lives in deniel by saying "I would still like him if he wasnt famous and rich"! Not that I really respect either of them. I think girls who respect eminems MUSIC and lyrical abilitys are far more interesting and less pathetic than the previous girls I have mentioned!

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-11-2002, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with Eminem and a lot of the girls on here aren't either. We are fans of his music, but whatever- Im' not gonna sit here and justify myself to you. Your relationshiop advice is interesting, guess I should tell the girls on here not to date guys who like Playboy and such. So, guys here...throw out your damn Playboys if you want a girlfriend.:D

lilytrip8
07-11-2002, 10:58 AM
i agree with Spike 100%

Sweetpea
07-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Im obbsessed w\ his music.. I listen to alot by him.. He looks good too! my bf knows i like him he has known that from the 1st day we met. But im a bigger fan of his music than his looks.. and im 13-16 age.. Trust me.. i see an eminem look alike and its like god that boy is fine! i would pay att to him if he wont famus. Girls have a right to like whoever they want too... and if there bf can trust them then whats the problem?
~Sweetpea~:rolleyes:

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 04:15 PM

okay what the fuck is wrong with u?
do u even fuckin know who u r talkin bout? im not a dumb bitch!

and what if a girl lieks eminem... u know guys be all over j-lo and shit do you see us girls complainin'? no!

Spike
07-11-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by SeXiEgUrLiE
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with Eminem and a lot of the girls on here aren't either. We are fans of his music, but whatever- Im' not gonna sit here and justify myself to you. Your relationshiop advice is interesting, guess I should tell the girls on here not to date guys who like Playboy and such. So, guys here...throw out your damn Playboys if you want a girlfriend.:D average age of a playboy model is 24-26, Im 21 so it wouldnt be a problem plus I couldnt name a single playboy model if you asked me too so I definetly wouldnt class them as famous. I wouldnt date a girl who is willing to be a sex icon to other men anyways. I want a girl that loves me and only wants to show herself to me.

Also I never asked you to justify yourself to me. Maybe you dont come into the category I mentioned but if you do and your feeling that there was any need to justify yourself then I would say you do fall in that catagory.

Funny how so many guys can admit things like "they like pussy" but when girls like a 30 year old man they cant admit its stupid for a 13 year old to say they want to be with eminem :rolleyes:

Sweetpea
07-11-2002, 06:11 PM
So spike ur sayin that you don't want her to dress up unless she is around you??? I have a cuzin like that and he don't keep many gfs.
~Sweetpea~

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-11-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Spike
average age of a playboy model is 24-26, Im 21 so it wouldnt be a problem plus I couldnt name a single playboy model if you asked me too so I definetly wouldnt class them as famous. I wouldnt date a girl who is willing to be a sex icon to other men anyways. I want a girl that loves me and only wants to show herself to me.

Also I never asked you to justify yourself to me. Maybe you dont come into the category I mentioned but if you do and your feeling that there was any need to justify yourself then I would say you do fall in that catagory.

Funny how so many guys can admit things like "they like pussy" but when girls like a 30 year old man they cant admit its stupid for a 13 year old to say they want to be with eminem :rolleyes:

sorry Spike but I never posted anything directly to you. it was a joke..obviously you couldnt take it as a joke.

Spike
07-13-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by SeXiEgUrLiE

sorry Spike but I never posted anything directly to you. it was a joke..obviously you couldnt take it as a joke. I can take jokes. they just have to be funny ;)

So spike ur sayin that you don't want her to dress up unless she is around you??? I have a cuzin like that and he don't keep many gfs.
Where did I say that? I try to encourage my girl to dress up but what I did say is I wouldnt date a playboy bunny because basically they use thier naked bodys to make money and in my opinion that is prostitution to a dgree. Topless pics arent all that bad but I dont like the thought of my girl showing her naked body to other guys! If I did nude photos (which I wouldnt) I would bet money on my girl would dump me! Same go's for me no gf of mine is going to pose nude for other guys because she wouldnt be my gf the second I found out!

PS: Your cousin may be that way but me and my g/f and the 3 and a half years we been together proves I aint your cousin ;)

Sweetpea
07-13-2002, 11:42 AM
oh ok.. im sorry.:(

He has had a gf for a while now too.. i think it is somthing like 5 years.. but his last gf dumped him bc he wouldn't let her wear what she wanted to wear and wouldn't let her wear make up. He kept sayin she should only look good for him and all this other stuff.. he freaks out everytime she says a celeb is hot..
~Sweetpea~

Kym
07-13-2002, 06:09 PM
eminem eminem Em I totally luv Em but that doesnt mean that I think i can have him that just means that i can relate with alot of the things he says and the things hes beem throughtn ya no what i mean It reaches me therefor i luv it

Spike
07-14-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Kym
eminem eminem Em I totally luv Em but that doesnt mean that I think i can have him that just means that i can relate with alot of the things he says and the things hes beem throughtn ya no what i mean It reaches me therefor i luv it
1) Your name alone says "I'm a teenybopper and don't even know it"
2) Your "way of typin iz fukin stoopid becuz it jus makes it harder t' read meanin no one iz gunna be boverd to read it" ;)
3) You say you can relate to what he says! So your wife makes your life hell? You got a 3 year old daughter to raise? You hate women and call them sluts? lol Maybe you should realise what alot of eminem says he says to sell records as he has admitted himself and the rest is HIS LIFE! You don't live his life and being a woman you couldnt live a life like his!

:rolleyes:

Riz
07-14-2002, 10:16 AM

1) Your name alone says "I'm a teenybopper and don't even know it"
2) Your "way of typin iz fukin stoopid becuz it jus makes it harder t' read meanin no one iz gunna be boverd to read it" ;)
3) You say you can relate to what he says! So your wife makes your life hell? You got a 3 year old daughter to raise? You hate women and call them sluts? lol Maybe you should realise what alot of eminem says he says to sell records as he has admitted himself and the rest is HIS LIFE! You don't live his life and being a woman you couldnt live a life like his!

1) God forbid that her name actually is Kym.

2) She didn't type like you said she did. She typed Luv and Ya, the rest was typos or normal. Why make shit up to try and make them look like teenyboppers?

3) Did she say she relates to everything he says? And hey, just because Eminem hates his wife, that doesn't mean a women who's b/f or husband makes their life hell can't relate.

Eminem also talks of broken homes, bullys, rebelling his parents, loving members of his family (Hailie) etc.

Yeah, I see what you mean imagine someone relating to that... ESPECIALLY a teenager.

Spike
07-14-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Riz

1) God forbid that her name actually is Kym.

2) She didn't type like you said she did. She typed Luv and Ya, the rest was typos or normal. Why make shit up to try and make them look like teenyboppers?

3) Did she say she relates to everything he says? And hey, just because Eminem hates his wife, that doesn't mean a women who's b/f or husband makes their life hell can't relate.

Eminem also talks of broken homes, bullys, rebelling his parents, loving members of his family (Hailie) etc.

Yeah, I see what you mean imagine someone relating to that... ESPECIALLY a teenager. 1) If her real name was Kym I would retract that comment because it wouldnt be so bad but the fact she chose Eminem's ex-wife only suggests she is a teenybopper
2) She typed enough shit to make it harder to read than if she had just used english (spelling mistakes arent that bad but deliberate mis spelling just causes alot of people to get bored of reading it and skip to the next post)
3) He raps about his life (a male point of view) so I cant see how she can see his point of views to relate to them. Bullying I give you and broken homes maybe BUT does a broken home that is really bad have a pc? and if it does do you think the parents would just let thier kid sit there on it? No I've seen broken homes and it's kids gettin the shit kicked out of them because they don't "behave" etc
I think too many people think they have it bad but truth is they just want people to believe that because it's a good way to get attention

oh and a few more things!

1) Was I talking to you? No so stay out of my shit! If I wanted to speak to you I would but I didnt!
2) Who the fuck are you?
3) No really who the fuck are you?
4) Isn't Riz the name of the slut in that film grease? I think her nickane was "rizzo" but they called her "riz" for short?
5) On second thoughts don't answer that just stay out of my shit!

KRONIK
07-14-2002, 04:17 PM
Terrance11, you must be pretty fuckin insecure if you can't handle the thought of your girlfriend liking Eminem. How would you feel if no one would go out with you just cuz you're an Em fan, huh?! Just cuz she idolizes a celebrity don't mean she's obsessed! It's not like she's gonna leave ya for some famous person she can't have. But WHATEVER, I don't really give a fuck who you go out with anyways

p~ceout!

Kellinor56
07-14-2002, 11:30 PM
then terrance you prolly dont date alot of girls then lol on you coz alot of girls like him i do i dont see y not though u prolly like brittney spears and youll never meet her so get over it and you are just jealous thats what i think lol you suck! you jealous monkey! lol heheheh!
-Kelli

NickeL
07-15-2002, 06:27 AM
1) If her real name was Kym I would retract that comment because it wouldnt be so bad but the fact she chose Eminem's ex-wife only suggests she is a teenybopper
2) She typed enough shit to make it harder to read than if she had just used english (spelling mistakes arent that bad but deliberate mis spelling just causes alot of people to get bored of reading it and skip to the next post)
3) He raps about his life (a male point of view) so I cant see how she can see his point of views to relate to them. Bullying I give you and broken homes maybe BUT does a broken home that is really bad have a pc? and if it does do you think the parents would just let thier kid sit there on it? No I've seen broken homes and it's kids gettin the shit kicked out of them because they don't "behave" etc
I think too many people think they have it bad but truth is they just want people to believe that because it's a good way to get attention

1) Was I talking to you? No so stay out of my shit! If I wanted to speak to you I would but I didnt!
2) Who the fuck are you?
4) Isn't Riz the name of the slut in that film grease? I think her nickane was "rizzo" but they called her "riz" for short?

1. So maybe you should acknowledge that possibility before resorting to name-calling...

2. Get the fuck over it... wake up on the wrong side of bed?

3. She said she could relate to a lot, not all of his music.... so again you just blasted off without actually comprehending her statement .... still haven't learnt have you?

1.This isnt your shit, this is a message board, where people post messages... ironic i know.

2. He is Riz. I am NickeL/ Aaron.... you might remember me....

3. Really, i am, and so is Riz.

4. Riz is also another alias for the RZA. Isn't spike a name most people would call a dog, raher than a person? Poor dogs, you're giving them a bad name dude.

5. :D This isn't your shit to be staying away from.

aaaannndddd i'm out, just cant ignore your stupidity spike... bye bye, and all the best.... :D

*Note: It is best to remain silent and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.... take heed.

-NinjaMic-
07-15-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Kym

I like Eminem's music too. You have good taste in that aspect. Good for you.

Kellinor56
07-15-2002, 09:55 AM
i dont even think i was talking to you i was talk to terrance11 or whatever the fuck his name is you mind ur own shit and quit messing in someone elses!

Kiwichick
07-15-2002, 10:11 AM
Spike:>> I'm not tryna start any beef with you, but i agree with Kym on some of that.

I'm a 21 year old chick from another part of the world to eminem, but i can still relate to alot of his lyrics,
My mothers fuct up beyond belief, My father ain't around, i've been in a very long abusive relationship that made me hate the opposite sex and have no trust for them for a long time and i have a little boy that i'd do anything for....

....yeah alot of it is just to make sales , but sometimes his lyrics just take the words outta my mouth...

So ... he may be speaking from a "male" point of view, but he's still a person..i'm sure that ALOT of us chicks can relate to his words.

Kellinor56
07-15-2002, 10:44 AM
agreee with kiwichick

Spike
07-15-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by NickeL

4. Riz is also another alias for the RZA. Isn't spike a name most people would call a dog, raher than a person? Poor dogs, you're giving them a bad name dude.
Spike is the name for many things!

1) Spike the vampire who got his name by running railroad spikes through his victims hearts
2) The brittish bulldog (which is what I have tattooed on my arm)
3) Many many more which I cant even be bothered to type up

To Riz :
One thing though My name is spike! Sure its a nickname but its a name given to me by my friends so I use it on here because to me it is my name! If people call you Riz then fair enough. maybe your nickname is Riz I really don't care but I'd rather be named after a Vampire than a shite rapper from the wu tang clan

Aaron:
as for you, you bored me enough on xzyled so now I will put you on ignore :)

-NinjaMic-
07-15-2002, 02:38 PM
^RZA is the illest... vampires are for fags.

Kellinor56
07-15-2002, 02:45 PM
who asked you

KŮG Kŧ
07-15-2002, 02:50 PM
OOOOOOOOOOH SPIKE GOT PUNKED

-NinjaMic-
07-15-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Kellinor56
who asked you

I fuckin' asked me. Get outta here with that name... sound like a Celtic football player.

Tia
07-15-2002, 03:51 PM
No offense,I don't mean to be mean or anything,but people sound so fuckin stupid when they say "who asked u" or "was I talking to u" I mean last time I checked this was a fucking message board so if u post something ure talking to everyone who reads it and the entire point of a message board is for them to respond to what u said.

I think its stupid when people choose sides in personal shit,but u don't have to "ask" somebody before they can give an opinion on a message board.

Also wanna say why do guys always assume we only like Eminem cuz hes famous and couldn't possibly find an older guy attractive who wasn't famous? unless ure gay I don't think u know whats appealing in a man and lots of girls get crushes on their much older teachers or coaches ect when they are young,I did.Why wouldn't u be attracted to somebody u look up to?

Also I wanna say I agree it would freak me out to date somebody who was obsessed with a celebrity,we all look at certain celebrities and think they are attractive but if ure partners lives revolve around them its not a matter of being jealous its a matter of not wanting to date somebody who doesn't live in reality.

Kellinor56
07-15-2002, 03:52 PM
dont you get no fucking attitude with me im a girl dumbass i dont play football you sound like a damn motherfucker i dunno what the hell u sound like but fuck off bitch!
- Kelli

-NinjaMic-
07-15-2002, 04:03 PM
Bralic ass... go compete in the highland games or something.

Spike
07-15-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by -NinjaMic-
^RZA is the illest... vampires are for fags.

Originally posted by Stuntastic
OOOOOOOOOOH SPIKE GOT PUNKED

Sweetpea
07-15-2002, 07:39 PM
yo! i live in the state they have the highland games in. NC mountains!
~Sweetpea~

NickeL
07-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Aaron:
as for you, you burnt me enough on xzyled so now I will put you on ignore :)

yeah yeah, but you make it so easy!

and lmfao at ninja :D

Kellinor56
07-15-2002, 11:50 PM
hey, what part of NC you from?

Sweetpea
07-16-2002, 11:24 AM
East 2 hours from the beach... Johnston County 1 Hour from Raleigh. u?
~Sweetpea~

Kellinor56
07-16-2002, 11:46 AM
oh kool i prolly live mabe 2 hours away from raleigh so is it fun up there in johnson county i live in rowan county!
~~~ Kelli

Sweetpea
07-16-2002, 12:12 PM
ah its ok.. I like the beach better.. I go down to the beach everytime i get a chance.

lol (completey off topic.. sorry about that peeps)

Kellinor56
07-16-2002, 12:33 PM
yeah i love the beach its so cool there have you ever been to carowinds up there of do they have one ? its ok if its off topic yeah its ok down here to pretty boring though nothing to do all day! lol just chill !
~~~~Kelli

Sweetpea
07-16-2002, 01:07 PM
yes we do have a carowinds.. that is an awsome place.. i've been once. I wish that i could go again somtime. All we do is sk8 and go to the movies here. If you ever get a chance make sure you go to Emerald Island.. the best beach in NC!! its awsome! its and island. the peir is where i usually hang out at when i go there. its called bogue inlet pier. lol my uncle takes me there alot. i don't care too much for any others there.

Kellinor56
07-16-2002, 01:25 PM
yeah ive heard of it b4 and i wanna go there and carowinds is a cool place ive been 3 times did u ride top gun dude thats an awesome ride i rode 3 times its cool! what rides did u ride there? ill have to check out that island its sounds cool!

Kellinor56
07-16-2002, 01:53 PM
you got 2 be dumb or mentaly retarded or something cas aint no girl out there that dont like eminem let along a celebirty i mean come on give us a break i bet u like a celebirty and do you care no cas whoever u like you wont get her or him and we know that so you wont ever find a girl NEVER! in your lifetime if you are looking for a girl that dosent like a celebirty! lol! hehehehehehehe!
~~ kelli
Kellinor56@yahoo.com later peeps!

Riz
07-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Uh oh... Spike's become a bad ass over night.

lmao @ NikeL ripped your whole reply and the only thing you commented on was names...

1) If her real name was Kym I would retract that comment because it wouldnt be so bad but the fact she chose Eminem's ex-wife only suggests she is a teenybopper

2) Who the fuck are you?

1. If she was a teenybopper, she would hate Kim, not be naming herself after her, dumbass.

2. Fair enough. But she only done that for 2 words. No big deal.

3. :rolleyes:
Need I say more?

1. Was you not talking to me? Since when is anyone excluded on a public message board?

2. lmao @ "who the fuck are you is" is your new diss and it's like the 100th time I've seen you use it.

3. 101

4. Uh oh. He makes jokes.
Hey you've got me there. I know you gave some things that "Spike" is, but lemme try...

Something you do to make a drink alcaholic?
A sharp piece of metal or wood?
A vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Ahh yes, that sounds right. You ARE a wannabee vampire after all.

Base
07-18-2002, 05:04 PM
:eek: ^

Don't mess with the Big F :D

Tia
07-22-2002, 06:35 PM
^^lmao...yea the "big F" will whore u...hahaha

Crazee
07-24-2002, 12:57 AM
Girls do have an annoying habit of telling their guys they wish they were with other guys and shit...I mean DAMN, I could never get away with sayin "I wish I could fuck Mariah Carey" or somethin'.

Spike
07-24-2002, 05:03 AM
"The Big F"?? ummm The Big Fag?? Fuck knows I havent ever heard of the big F and as for whoring me this is an internet board and it's funny how people think you can actually whore someone on here lol

Unfortuently no matter how well you argue there is no right or wrong only opinions and your opinions mean shit to me ;)

Phrantic - Don't know you, don't want to know you, you bore me
Big Fag - No idea what the fuck that Big F is supposed to be but trust me your continous replys doesnt ever win you an argument because the argument is based on opinions and not facts therefore you can't whore me because it's just an opinion ;)
Tia - Funny how you have to laugh at this just because you don't like me. I can't help it if I don't like it when you invade peoples privacy the second you have a bit of "power" on your boards ;)

Spike
07-24-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Riz
Uh oh... Spike's become a bad ass over night.

lmao @ NikeL ripped your whole reply and the only thing you commented on was names...

First of all I havent become a "badass" I just got bored of being nice to everyone who are assholes
secondly I only replied to the bit I could be bothered. Just because I don't reply it doesnt mean I can't ;)
Originally posted by Riz
2. lmao @ "who the fuck are you is" is your new diss and it's like the 100th time I've seen you use it.
It's not a diss. It's my way of saying "I don't know who you are, I don't care who you are, your insignificant to me and there are better people I could be talking/replying to
Originally posted by Riz
4. Uh oh. He makes jokes.
Hey you've got me there. I know you gave some things that "Spike" is, but lemme try...

Something you do to make a drink alcaholic?
A sharp piece of metal or wood?
A vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
"something you do to make a drink alcoholic" - Also it can be slipping a drug into a drink :)
"A sharp piece of metal or wood" - Actually it can be practically anything with a sharp edge that comes to a point.
"A Vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer" - Actually his name is William "The Bloody" and Spike is his nickname ;) He got the nickname from driving railroad Spikes through his victims. Amazing what you can find out when you have a brother who likes buffy :p

My nickname comes from the fact I have the British Bulldog tattooed on my arm and the British Bulldog happens to be called spike.

PS: Just for the record I am not a vampire wannabe. Are you a "badass" wannabe? You sure act like one

Oh one more thing you can "whore" me again if you like but I really can't be bothered arguing on here anymore. better things to do than argue with someone I couldnt give a fuck about :)

shortie
07-24-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Sexorcist
Girls do have an annoying habit of telling their guys they wish they were with other guys and shit...I mean DAMN, I could never get away with sayin "I wish I could fuck Mariah Carey" or somethin'.

Why could you never get away with saying it? A girl would have to be extremely retarded if she thought that just because a guy didn't mention it, that it meant he doesn't want to fuck almost any girl he sees that he finds remotely attractive. I can see if you said it like every 5 seconds or something, then it would be a problem. But just to say it every once in awhile shouldn't be too harmful to a persons ego or self esteem. Girls are such freaks.

MARISA
07-25-2002, 06:47 PM
I AGREE WITH SWEETPEA 100% CAUSE IM IN THE SAMEAGE GROUP AS HER AND YES I THINK HE IS CUTE BUT I AM OPPSESSED WITH HIS LYRICS. I WOULD ONLY REALLY LIKE EMIMEM IF I GOT TO KNOW HIM MORE THAN WHAT I HEAR ON TV OR READ IN MAGAZINS.
ALWAYS,
MARISA:mad:

-NinjaMic-
07-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Unfortuently no matter how well you argue there is no right or wrong only opinions and your opinions mean shit to me ;)

I prove that kind of thinking wrong all the time.

Spike
07-26-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by -NinjaMic-

I prove that kind of thinking wrong all the time. No you argue well and no doubt your smart at manipulating peoples words online but you can't say someones opinion is wrong if it's not based on a fact because there is no way of proving an unfactual opinion wrong.

Shady Obsession
07-26-2002, 09:44 AM
I'm obsessed with eminem and proud of it!!! I think that Terrance can't stand the thought that he may be competing with someone else. I think that it's a bit insecure and posessive of him. He doesn't like the fact that he wouldn't have her undevided attention. Buddy, I think that you would be hard pressed to find a girl who doesn't have a celebrity crush of some kind. Take a reality check.

$lim_money
07-26-2002, 11:55 AM
hey, we can/could be obsessed if we damn well please, so what if might not ever meet them, who gives a fuck?? n e ways, im already married to eminem so:p!