PDA

View Full Version : "Living With Wacko Jacko"

Bren
02-06-2003, 09:25 AM
It was on TV in europe about three days ago.
I think its going to air in the usa within the next week or two.

If you see it on tv - americans - just watch it.

I feel sorry for the man, he is sick, really disturbing.

Anyone got any views on it?

Tyke
02-06-2003, 11:31 AM
He just needs to go into recluse like the unibomber..AND STOP WITH THE GODDAMED SLUMBERPARTYS, YOUR 40 YEARS OLD FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!:mad:

Mink
02-06-2003, 11:40 AM
He has to be either the most innocent man-child in the world, or a twisted perv....saying that, the poor guy was brought up in the media's scrutiny and it mustve warped him quite a bit. I cant believe the man who made such amazing trax way back when is now a gross caricature, and his voice....urgh, it creeped me out so much.
However, in his defense, when we saw the docu over here it was plain to see that he was genuinely and visibly distressed by what the interviewer was asking, how many times do you think he's had to face that kind of thing, but i just dont know what to believe....i'd like to believe in his innocence because theres not enough of it in this world, could it be that the recent paedo witch hunts and general panic have something to do with how he is viewed?

!@#$%^&*()_+
02-07-2003, 12:38 AM
i think he a pervert, I feel sorry for his kids, He really should not be allowed to keep them

i do not plan to watch the special when it airs here in the States