View Full Version : Good Hosting..(cheap/free ones)

BlueFlames
07-10-2002, 03:44 AM
OK I'm looking for Good Hosting..(cheap/free ones). Do you know of any good sites?

~*MEEK*~

Denz
07-10-2002, 05:21 AM
What kind of site are you doing and what will it include?

Base
07-10-2002, 05:40 AM
Yeah becasue if it uses CGI you're more than likely gonna have to pay.

www.t35.com is a good free host if you're only using HTML.

BlueFlames
07-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Denz
What kind of site are you doing and what will it include?

Right now I'm looking to host items that I'm selling on ebay. I did have it on "freesevers" which is garbage even when you actually pay for hosting :mad: *meek mutters , thoes mother-bitches :mad: * I use this other site I have my signature images hosted at and it keep going down. I think it's called Feeiphotos but I'm not sure because I'm ot at my home computer at the moment.

Which is not good when you need people to see your items. :mad: I pretty much gave up because all the other host seemed to be pretty expensive. i've been looking through serach engines but that's a pretty pointless task itself. You find everything but what you're looking for.

Input would be great apreciated.

~*MEEK*~

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-10-2002, 11:16 AM
i was gonna ask the same thing, gurl. i used to have the avatar in my sig linked to freeservers but it wont show up anymore damnit. i wanna find something free to host my avatar for my sig. if i come across something though- ill let you know, Meek.

WickidGirlShady
07-10-2002, 11:55 AM
I use www.liquid2k.com. Its just a regular webhosting site, no domain names or anything. But its good if you want to upload pics for things like auctions, etc. That's where I host my sig and avatar from. :)