PDA

View Full Version : What Are Some Good Baby Names For A...

KŮG Kŧ
07-09-2002, 07:41 PM
Half Puerto Rican and Half Black Baby Boy and Baby Girl cuz me and my GF is talkin bout having a baby

ShadyButterfly
07-09-2002, 07:48 PM
hmmm
Boy: Trenell i love that name
Girl:Shanta :confused: i don't really know any good girl names for girls....hehe

Sweetpea
07-09-2002, 10:47 PM
Boy: Jeremy

Girl: Tay

BlueFlames
07-10-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Stuntastic
Half Puerto Rican and Half Black Baby Boy and Baby Girl cuz me and my GF is talkin bout having a baby

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you two like teenagers both with no jobs and neither has finished Highschool?!!?

If so then you sooo don't need to be thinking about about a baby. You need to be thinking about protected sex AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Think repsonsible and logical. Don't try to prove the world wrong by having a baby. It's a ridiculous reason to.

I have a job.. it pays ok but you can't get much of anything with out a college degree. I applied for a job DOING THE SAME THING i DO! The same job that I've been doing for 3 years! They wont hire me because I don't have a college degree.Which is unreal ,but true.

Also I'm married , I've had my own place for a couple years and I still wouldn't have a baby . It's just not the right time.

Hopefully you're just talking not actually planning. Even still you shouldn't be doing neither. Write a list why you want to have a baby then put it down and pick it up in a few days and see if any of your reasons make sense.

~*MEEK*~

Sweetpea
07-10-2002, 01:07 AM
GO MEEK!!!!!!!! lol i didn't relize he was young my bad..

yeah you need to really think about what you are getting into..
~Sweetpea~

SparklingAmber
07-10-2002, 07:18 AM
Girl/Boy=Sprite

Kiwichick
07-10-2002, 08:18 AM
BLUEFLAMES>>>>>

Hard out!!! Do you know tha dude or just making assumptions?? They might be twenty something year old professionals with their own freehold house in white suburbia???Maybe them planning kids is a good thing.

Dude asked for some cool names, not ur life story....

Anyways, sorry for bithcing blue flames but thaz jus my opinion.

Boy> Daesharn

Girl> Juanita

michelle
07-10-2002, 09:01 AM
hey kiwichick, yeah. Meek knows him. He is a 14 or 15 year old high school student named Juan. His girlfriend is 14 I think. They both live with their parents and have no job and not even high school educations.
So back off of Meek. She's giving good advice based on her experiences.

Now Juan, when I was 15 I used to fantasize about having a baby with my boyfriend too. It's a nice fantasy, isn't it?
The thing is (and this is something I am ALWAYS thankful for)- I never lost my head and forgot it was a FANTASY. You're not ready, she's not ready. It will ruin your life, her life, the baby's life, and probably the lives of your parents, who will have to step in and take care of it while you do shit like go to high school. Get her pregnant and I will be forced to kick your ass hon ;).

We all have had the fantasy about having a baby or whatever, but the important thing is that you use the intelligence I know you have in you and WAIT until the right time. Use condoms, every time, ok?
Don't fuck up your life.

Methodz
07-10-2002, 10:02 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :rolleyes:

BlueFlames
07-10-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Kiwichick
Do you know tha dude or just making assumptions??

I know for a fact that the oldest he is , is 16. We've talked on a one on one level and I've ran into him on a few messageboards.

I wouldn't give the advice I gave unless a knew something about the indiviual. More so because I'm one of thoes 20 somethings everyone assumes that there aren't anything more than teenagers here but I know that we have some 30 somethings here.

~*MEEK*~

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-10-2002, 11:24 AM
i hope you guys arent actually planning to have one. please dont. you are way too young just like Meek and Michelle pointed out. i got pregnant at 18, i thought when i got pregnant that the father was who i was going to be with forever. well his true colors started showing thru- that or i finally saw him for what he really is- a loser and i realized..hes not who i want. i had the baby shortly after turning 19. shes 3 now, her father isnt around and he only cares about her around holiday time...if you can call it caring for her. :rolleyes: anyway- there are going to be more girls that will come along and you dont want a baby to be tied down to. go to school..finish school. have fun and not have to worry about do i have enough money for this child, who is going to babysit them so i can go out, etc. its a nice thought, but keep it a thought til your older and have expierenced more.

KŮG Kŧ
07-10-2002, 12:38 PM
Shes Like 17 and and im almost 16 and i have a job i make 100 an hour im not working now cuz the boss doesnt have anything for me to do right now so im waiting on some more work to come in.and i aint the type of person that will bust a nut and leave when the results come out.thats not right.my dad didnt do it to me and i aint gonna do it to mine.

michelle imma get her pregnant and i want u to kick my ass,i will get my gf on u:p and the baby too

Brittany
07-10-2002, 05:48 PM
riiiiiiiiight.

ShadyButterfly
07-10-2002, 06:16 PM
Lmao @ Stunastic gettin more replys 'bout how his 2 young to have a baby... than baby names... :)

Nique
07-10-2002, 06:59 PM
Shes Like 17 and and im almost 16 and i have a job i make 100 an hour im not working now cuz the boss doesnt have anything for me to do right now so im waiting on some more work to come in.and i aint the type of person that will bust a nut and leave when the results come out.thats not right.my dad didnt do it to me and i aint gonna do it to mine.

michelle imma get her pregnant and i want u to kick my ass,i will get my gf on u:p and the baby too Regardless of you wanting to be in the child's life, you're still too young. Is it really that necessary to have a kid this early. What's the rush?

Im Shady
07-10-2002, 07:04 PM
Ya shit oh man have ya thought bout how it'll cost like way more money havin a kid?! Damn really you should wait...it's a real big responsibility and ya you should worry bout gettin ur own life together so that when you DO have a kid it will have the best circumstances and ish....just think bout it a lil more really cos ya once you have the kid that's it, there's no goin back! :eek:

Amity
07-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Name The Kid

Basterd For A Boy

Or
Slim Shady

For A Girl

Hailie Or Kim T(THE) Bitch

Sweetpea
07-10-2002, 08:17 PM
ok... its not like its a dog or cat ur are bringing into the world you can't just take it to the pound.. it don't work that way.. You are only 16 years old.. you haven't had a chance to enjoy your life. You need to get through high school. well i've said all i need to say for now..
~Sweetpea~

Meek you are so right and Kiwie you need to chill out.:rolleyes:

KŮG Kŧ
07-10-2002, 09:32 PM
Its Really Personal Why i wanna rush

and shut up britt
u fuckin make me sick with ur riiiiight
thats like fuckin gay
and if u dont believe me then dont
im not gonna be hurt if u dont

Spike
07-11-2002, 04:49 AM
awwww aint that sweet baby choppers....... I wonder if they are gonna be retarded too?!

Methodz pretty much said anything I was thinking and meek covered alot of the points I was gonna make BUT I can add this...

I dated a single mum and trust me babys ruin a relationship if your not ready for them. My sister has a baby and shes only 18 and she hates the fact she doesnt have the kind of good life she could have enjoyed if she had waited to give birth.

Basically Stunt I hope you enjoy being hated by your child because I am sure you are not ready to be a father and even if you are your still not going to enjoy your youth to the max.

Oh one last thing... Male hormones change up untill they are at least 18 but most commonly untill they are 23 and in alot of cases can still be changing at 25 so the way you feel now may be ALOT different to how you will feel in 4 years time and then it willl be too late to change it. If you want a achild it and you and your gf are never gonna split up whats the rush to have one? I would like to see you give a logical and good responce to that question!

NickeL
07-11-2002, 05:17 AM
I hope ur just shit talking to get attention..... if not you're retarded.... it's not ur life to play with..... use ur fuckin head....

angel
07-11-2002, 07:46 AM
i have to agree that you are both way too young to be even talking about having a baby whatever the reasons. i was 20 when i had my first , and back then ill admit i didnt find it a problem, but now looking back i think even that was too young, everyone i am friends with now done so much more with their lives, travelled the world, got good jobs etc and now im just here, on an eminem board, with four screaming kids and an extremely boring life!
so my advice would be to wait until you have done everything else you have ever wanted to do cuz as soon as that first baby comes along your life will never be your own again!!

KŮG Kŧ
07-11-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Spike
awwww aint that sweet baby choppers....... I wonder if they are gonna be retarded too?!

Are Ur Mom and Dad Brother and Sister cuz ur retarded and u look retarded

and i just said it was a personal thing about me wanting to rush and i dont feel like talkin bout it right now or any other times.

and no nickel im not posting this to get attention
i dont got time to post things up like this just for attention

KŮG Kŧ
07-11-2002, 12:41 PM
Well me and my gf already made up our mind and the baby name is Deshaun(kinda like mine name,HEHE)fank u to peeps who suggest baby names and fuck u to peeps who didnt.HAHA lol j/p

Spike
07-11-2002, 06:13 PM

Are Ur Mom and Dad Brother and Sister cuz ur retarded and u look retarded
nope none of them and I assure you Im not retarded but my baby brother is and he still has more common sence than you ;)

ShadyButterfly
07-11-2002, 06:23 PM
Well me and my gf already made up our mind and the baby name is Deshaun(kinda like mine name,HEHE)fank u to peeps who suggest baby names and fuck u to peeps who didnt.HAHA lol j/p

thats a nice name... but i still like Trenell better!
lol... but its cool...
by the way i didn't tell u anything 'bout u bein 2 young...'cause i know uain't gonna listen anyways! :) LOL

KŮG Kŧ
07-11-2002, 08:18 PM
Spike
i hope u know i act stupid|retarded|dumb on the internet for a reason and that is because its part of my character and its funny to some people.i dont really act like this at all in real life.im really a sweet person to be around,ask any one like michelle,angie,josh aka crazee,sipio,vile,any body and they will tell u.
i doubt ur brother has any sense at all since u probably fuck his brains out cuz ur girl wont give u any cuz u small like Too Short

Brittany
07-12-2002, 02:19 AM
and shut up britt
u fuckin make me sick with ur riiiiight
thats like fuckin gay
and if u dont believe me then dont
im not gonna be hurt if u dont
i said "riiiight" because you're making a big mistake, like everyone else said.

good luck with deshaun.

Mr. Meyahgee
07-12-2002, 02:19 PM
well i gotta say good pickin' chopper.....
HAVE A KID, WHO CARE'S WHT OTHER'S SAY ABOUT IT, ITS YOUR LIFE RIGHT,..YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO IT,..SO HAVE THE KID IIGHT PEACE

Kym
07-13-2002, 06:18 PM
boy:Demonte I'm thinking about nameing my future son that.

girl:Lashawanta I just think that sounds cool in a ghetto way don't you

Kiwichick
07-14-2002, 09:40 AM
O.K, so tha dude is young.

It just fucks me off how quick most people are to jump to conclusions.

Stunt:>> Good choice of name bro:D , and even though u probly don't want my advice, i'll give it anyway.....

why don't you and ya gurl get a puppy, and if it's still with you and alive and well in 3 years, then think bout having kids.
Coz it's hard bein completely responsible for someone elses life when you are set up and in a good relationship, but way fuckin harder when ur not...

... and sweetpea, don't get all huffy and shit, i was just voicin my opinion...

Spike
07-14-2002, 09:55 AM
Spike
i hope u know i act stupid|retarded|dumb on the internet for a reason and that is because its part of my character and its funny to some people.i dont really act like this at all in real life.im really a sweet person to be around,ask any one like michelle,angie,josh aka crazee,sipio,vile,any body and they will tell u.
i doubt ur brother has any sense at all since u probably fuck his brains out cuz ur girl wont give u any cuz u small like Too Short wow your so sweet saying I fuck my mentally retarded brother (of which is not a lie! Which was caused when h almost died at birth due to several major heart problems and a lack of oxygen to his brain)! :rolleyes: As for my girl I assure you we do have sex but it doesnt bother me when we don't because I don't date my girl because I want to get laid. I date her because I'm in love with her and thats why we have been together 3 and a half years. As for all those people you mentioned I won't ask them a thing! If you want my respect then earn it but untill then you wont get it. A few people on here know what I'm like and they are good friends of mine and know that I am a caring person but only to those who earn it from me.

PS: I know this aint real life because if it was you would be in hospital like the last person who insulted my brother to my face ;)

Sweetpea
07-14-2002, 12:33 PM
^^^^^^thats the way a guy is suppose to be.. They are some of the good picks of the litter. lol i found one myself! I can't stand a guy that thinks we are here to have sex and that is it. We need more guys what spike is talkin about in this world it would be a much better place:) lol spike you are a good role model maybe guys will start being like you ;)
~Sweetpea~

KŮG Kŧ
07-14-2002, 01:11 PM
Me In The Hospital?
I Aint the Lil 5th grader u put in hospital
i will put u 6 feet deep if u ever touch me and my girl will fuck u up if u touch me,and my boyz will drop u if u ever try to touch me
i can take u out my self
get on a plane and come down south and we will see what happens

Spike
07-14-2002, 03:20 PM
Me In The Hospital?
I Aint the Lil 5th grader u put in hospital
i will put u 6 feet deep if u ever touch me and my girl will fuck u up if u touch me,and my boyz will drop u if u ever try to touch me
i can take u out my self
get on a plane and come down south and we will see what happens
lol
Firstly chopper "your boys" arent nothing to do with me and I find it very unsurprising that you would need "your boys" to fight! I fight my own battles and dont get others involved because I believe a man can stand on his own two feet ;)

Secondly the guy I put in hospital was 4 years older than me (20 and at the time I was 16). Now I put him in hospital when I smashed him in the face with a brick and why did I use a brick? Because in a fight I will fight dirty! If I had to bite a chunk out of you I would (and I have done to people b4). You put me 6 feet under? lol no "baby chopper" only way you would be able to do that is with a gun and even then I would know all you did was pull a trigger because you couldnt take me out one on one!

As for "me and my girl would fuck u up" I don't doubt your girl would because she looks like more of a man than you plus I wouldnt her back because as of recent Ive decided not to hit a girl (if that is infact what she is ;))

as for this "beef" it's stupid now. You like miles away from me and I wouldnt pay to fly to where you live just so I could beat you down and get arrested ;) and let's face it you and me aint ever gonna come face to face.
Even if we did I couldnt take you seriously because your a 15 year old child who raps about things you havent ever experienced and you try to act "gangsta" when your not.
Bottom line "Stunt" your a joke and everypost I read of yours that is directed at me is just comedy ;)

KŮG Kŧ
07-14-2002, 11:33 PM
First Off Bitch
i dont give a fuck how u fight all i know i aint never lost a fight and i never will and WOOOOW u used a brick what a bitch,my boys dont fight my fights for me,they only jump in if someone else does or they thinkin they fighting unfair,and my girl?u aint even see her and u cant talk about shit u dont know about hoe ass bitch.i dont need to put u 6 ft deep with a gun,i got my fists.if i get crazy and keep hiting u till u go unconsience.and i dont rap about things i havent expierienced i rap about shit thats around me and what i see bitch and who says i try to act gangsta
i could bring the gangsta outta me cuz im black.i dont try to act like shit, wanna be black motherfucker.u probably fight like a lil wack white nerdy bitch anyways while i throw combos and punches like Oscar Dey La Hoya.

Spike
07-15-2002, 04:14 AM
First Off Bitch
i dont give a fuck how u fight all i know i aint never lost a fight and i never will and WOOOOW u used a brick what a bitch,my boys dont fight my fights for me,they only jump in if someone else does or they thinkin they fighting unfair,and my girl?u aint even see her and u cant talk about shit u dont know about hoe ass bitch.i dont need to put u 6 ft deep with a gun,i got my fists.if i get crazy and keep hiting u till u go unconsience.and i dont rap about things i havent expierienced i rap about shit thats around me and what i see bitch and who says i try to act gangsta
i could bring the gangsta outta me cuz im black.i dont try to act like shit, wanna be black motherfucker.u probably fight like a lil wack white nerdy bitch anyways while i throw combos and punches like Oscar Dey La Hoya. wannabe black? no no you are the one who see's balck and white, I like to see grey. If you don't understand that my assumption of the person you are is correct.

Boys or no boys you still have them there and I dont need anyone to back me up because Im no peice of chicken shit ;)
As me "fighting like a lil wack white nerdy bitch" I assure you I don't. My father was in the Navy, my Uncle in the Marines and my best friends father was a semi professional boxer and I have been taught how to defend myself by all 3 of them. I know over 30 techniques to kill a man with my bare hands which I can infact do so b4 you get over confident maybe you should listen to yourself when you say "u cant talk about shit u dont know" because you don't know me or the way I fight but I assure you I don't have other people backing me up because I have a spine ;)

btw This is just gonna keep going back and forth and make both of us look dumber than we already do so I suggest you cut your losses before I have to point out some reading between the lines

carsy
07-15-2002, 06:02 AM
Some of you people need to lighten up cough spike and juan cough...

Chop really won't have a baby... I doubt he has gone through puberty, and you think her parents won't make her abort it?! Your life... your consequences, you shouldnt be hating on people who are trying to help you.... Grow up

shortie
07-15-2002, 06:36 AM
First of all, Chopper really isn't going to try and have a baby.

As far as the Chopper v. Spike ordeal...

Spike, he is really nice and funny and he likes to say things to get to people. You know, like back in the AOL days when everyone rushed online so they could pretend they were someone else. I'm not saying he is pretending to be someone else, I'm just saying now it seems like everyone takes the internet and whats said on it so damn seriously.

Chopper, that is so wrong to talk about his brother like that. I know that you like to kid around and all, but you really shouldn't talk like that about people who can't defend themselves. If I had a retarded brother that you were making fun of, you best believe I'd be on the first plane to Texas to beat your ass. And you know I could do that too. ;) I really think you should apologize to him. I know the 2 of you go back and forth in a lot of topics, but just leave this one alone.

KŮG Kŧ
07-15-2002, 10:03 AM
whatsevers carly

and i aint apologizing to him,he started the shit talkin about if the kids are gonna be as retarded as i am.NO IM not apologizing.well ok i guess i will since i have no brother at all what so ever
im sorry dude.

Spike
07-15-2002, 02:03 PM
whatsevers carly

and i aint apologizing to him,he started the shit talkin about if the kids are gonna be as retarded as i am.NO IM not apologizing.well ok i guess i will since i have no brother at all what so ever
im sorry dude. believe it or not stunt you just actually earned a lil respect from me but in the words of Yule brenner in cool runnings "this doesnt mean that I like you"

KŮG Kŧ
07-15-2002, 02:28 PM
BOO HOO im crying now since u dont love me.i love you man