PDA

View Full Version : I gave my first performance(sorta)

Tyke
01-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Well, I was Deejaying a JR high dance on Friday, and I was flowing just to make sure the mic volume was sound. Whwen all these lil girls came up asking me if I was rapping.. I said yeah, but I was just messing araound. Tehn these black kids come up saying they wanna hear me rap, so I rapped a lil, and then one of the kids tried to rap, but it wasn't very good... Then this little fucker comes up acting all hard saying to rap, but not tp rap on him cause he's the illest.. lol, so I rapped onm his halfpint ass, and he walked away. All his friends were laughing at him saying he's a pussy.. Then this 3rd kid came up wanting to hear me rap, and I was like "you gonna show me what you got if I do" he was like we'll see.. So I busted him, and he was like "naw, that dud's too talented for me to try to rap on", and walked away.. I know they were only 14 but I still thought it wascool.. After that all the kids were in the corner trying to flow all night, but I couldn't give em a listen..

AllAboutMe
01-27-2003, 03:20 PM
haha thats cool man, that would be awesome to freestyle in front of people or in front of a school, cool, rap on dude lol,

Ghetto Ninja
01-27-2003, 05:24 PM
lol tight dawg... keep it up.. i only do mine by bowling over my friend as i'm better at free'n than writing... ;)

Tyke
01-27-2003, 05:41 PM
LOL, i'VE MURDERED FRIENDS, WELL, LIKE ONE OR TWO, BUT i NEVER RAPPED IN FRON OF A LARGE GROUP LIKE THAT B4..

caps was on and I don't feel like rertypin it sry..

Mr. Meyahgee
01-27-2003, 06:13 PM
:D that's dope tyke...

i really belive that age does not matter when it comes to rapping or production...

but sill that's dope :D