View Full Version : How To Meet Eminem

BACKSTAGEACCESS
01-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Is your wish to meet Eminem? Do you want to fulfill your brother or sister, boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife's dream of meeting Eminem?

It is possible with the BACKSTAGE ACCESS INC. information. The
information includes Eminem private insider contacts such as:
publicists, personal managers, professional managers, touring and booking agents. I supply these insider's names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and, when available, private web-sites and e-mail addresses, to help you get free tickets, backstage, VIP, video, photo, even press passes for Eminem! Or maybe you would like to interview Eminem?

I accept payment via PayPal. Please send one-time fee of $10.00 to BACKSTAGEACCESSINC@yahoo.com

Or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
BACKSTAGEACCESSINC@yahoo.com

T1 Req
01-18-2003, 06:48 PM
I now feel educated.

swtmrcy55
01-18-2003, 07:21 PM
hahaha what is this a con artist?
um, nice try, but no.

BACKSTAGEACCESS
01-18-2003, 08:59 PM
I have plenty of testimonials from people who have met Eminem due to this information, thank you. Obviously you don't know how the music business works. You're not interested, that's fine, there are plenty others who are. Thanks!

unknown_
01-18-2003, 11:14 PM
very clever

Debinem2
01-18-2003, 11:50 PM
ive heard about these kinda places before....from what ive heard they are pretty legit, but i wouldnt do it for me cuz id feel like a loser lol but im sure my kid would be interested ;)

Kari
01-19-2003, 06:53 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW Yuck, Deb, look at how many posts you have, the mark of the devil......you, you are joining the cult of the mad faces aren't you.....AHHHHHH, lmao

I dunno, never heard of these places before, I'll just do the old fashion way and get tickets to his concert and try to buy backstage passes, cause they do sell them, but not very many....I dunno, maybe one of these days when I feel like a meaningless morcel and have self pitty upon my self in this wretched earth, then I might just look at that, depending on the curcamstances of my bordem...lol

Debinem2
01-19-2003, 11:41 PM
i really dont have anything to say but i have to get off this 666 post mark cuz now i feel cursed from Kari lol.......

okay, well i guess i can think of something to say.....lol.....i was on an Em website before and there was one of these links about the backstage passes etc...and i read up on it, sounded pretty legit BUT like i said, id feel like a complete loser paying to meet somebody lol i dont care if its Em or not i wouldnt degrate myself like that ya know?

Kari
01-20-2003, 01:40 AM
i really dont have anything to say but i have to get off this 666 post mark cuz now i feel cursed from Kari lol.......

LMFAO....Deb, not have anything to say?!?! PA LEASE....j/k
I'm sorry Deb, but it's icky yucky...like the evil mad faces, now I'm gonna have another nightmare :eek:

Debinem2
01-20-2003, 01:48 AM
so......whatcha sayin Kari? i got a big mouth? lol here.....maybe this will help ward off your nightmeres.....:D :D :D :D :D .....think happy thoughts lol

Kari
01-20-2003, 01:54 AM
thinking happy thoughts...eminem rappin on stage...my little pony......nala......jesse.....mountain dew.....schmokes.....angelina jolie naked <-----oops, thought outload too much on that one.....lmao