Crazee
01-13-2003, 01:27 AM
I predict mentol will lose

Ghetto Ninja
01-13-2003, 02:00 AM
Underlining winners.... this is jus IMo.. both gon b ight battles

Helm VS. Sexorcist

Tyke VS. Ms Mack

those r jus who i'm feeling come wit tight verses! keep up in this....

~1ne

Crazee
01-13-2003, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I'm raw...

give me feedback on my battle verse against Josh...lol

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4621

Ms Mack
01-17-2003, 05:26 PM
Damn, Focus.....wassup...I can't get no love.....lol. Just playing. Good luck to the remaining competitors. Tyke regardless of who wins our battle, your still my dawg. TYKE vs MS MACK (round 2) IS READY TO BE VOTED ON

Tyke
01-17-2003, 06:06 PM
Which would.. Make... you my Bitch? Right?? lol

Ms Mack
01-17-2003, 07:39 PM
Tyke got jokes

Tyke
01-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Mack got Skills.

Ms Mack
01-19-2003, 10:36 AM
I should have posted this in my battle with Tyke but its closed. Thanks to all the peeps who took the time to vote. When does the next round start? This tournament has been dragged out because of all of the no shows. Can we wrap this next round up quick? Instead of giving opponents 5-7 days to post can we make it like 2 to 3? Mentol I think this tournament was a good idea but the peeps that wussed out messed it up. Regardless of wether I win or lose the tournament, I won't be entering the next one because softball is about to start and I won't have as much time on my hands......but I do have a suggestion. For the next tournament (which I hope will start a few days after this one ends) only enter peeps like MCD, Exodus, Tyke, Focus, yourself (I can think of a couple of other people but you get the idea)...these peeps wouldn't pull no shows. Mentol you made it to the 3rd round of the tournament but you have yet to battle anyone. I'm not saying that you wouldn't have made it to round 3 but how fucked up is it to waste battle flows.......

Mr. Meyahgee
01-19-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Ms Mack
I should have posted this in my battle with Tyke but its closed. Thanks to all the peeps who took the time to vote. When does the next round start? This tournament has been dragged out because of all of the no shows. Can we wrap this next round up quick? Instead of giving opponents 5-7 days to post can we make it like 2 to 3? Mentol I think this tournament was a good idea but the peeps that wussed out messed it up. Regardless of wether I win or lose the tournament, I won't be entering the next one because softball is about to start and I won't have as much time on my hands......but I do have a suggestion. For the next tournament (which I hope will start a few days after this one ends) only enter peeps like MCD, Exodus, Tyke, Focus, yourself (I can think of a couple of other people but you get the idea)...these peeps wouldn't pull no shows. Mentol you made it to the 3rd round of the tournament but you have yet to battle anyone. I'm not saying that you wouldn't have made it to round 3 but how fucked up is it to waste battle flows.......

nice look out ms mack..

yea i kno i made it to the final damn no shows..

an yea... next turnment is onabe invites only..

ight i'm gonna make the thread right now peace