PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Of July!

Sweetpea
07-04-2002, 12:04 AM
Happy 4th of July

well for all who has it..

WickidGirlShady
07-04-2002, 12:06 AM
woohoo! Independance Day! Happy 4th of July to everyone else who celebrates it to. :)

michelle
07-04-2002, 03:23 AM
Fireworks make me really happy!

Does anyone have any fun plans for the 4th?

*A*
07-04-2002, 04:21 AM
ehh..im prolly gonna go to lebanon valley speedway :cool: then they have these really big cool fireworks after the show.....its awesome....

Spike
07-04-2002, 04:27 AM
4th of July is dumb IMO. I don't want to celebrate death!

*A*
07-04-2002, 04:47 AM
^ ummm..what?? :confused: the 4th of july doesnt celebrate death...i think u got that confused with halloween or something....

the fourth of july celebrates our independence, it has nothing to do with death... :confused:

Sweetpea
07-04-2002, 05:27 AM
well my bf is suppose to come over but at the rate things are going he might not. :(

WickidGirlShady
07-04-2002, 07:46 AM
Every 4th of July me and my brother and sister go out with my dad to our grandmother's house and eat. Then my dad always has a fireworks show and he lets us help him set them off. Its awesome, he gets some of the biggest fireworks in my town. :D

Sweetpea
07-04-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Sweetpea4134
well my bf is suppose to come over but at the rate things are going he might not. :(

well we are gonna spend the afternoon togather... we got into it bad last night and i didn't think we would have made it through the day. but looks like we are fine now.. we talked it all out this morning. im happy!
~Sweetpea~

BlueFlames
07-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Happy forth all!!!!

Well, Today is Our nations Birthday day. July forth is the day that The United States declared it's independence from England.

For the most part it's and excuse to party..Most people don't even know or care about the reason.

Well, Michelle. We have A LOT of fire works... We're going to this public park and barbecuing for most of the day.

I HAVE to go to my grandmas and make and appearance there. I didn't go over for Memorial Day and she bitched me out. I'm like WTF I was out of town grandma. *sighs* She told me to remember that still have another side of the family that I have to think about from time to time. :/ I think we're going to go to the beach also. well... I want to go to the beach I'm doubtful he does.

I'll be online for a bit.. NO WORK!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Be safe everyone.
~*MEEK*~

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-04-2002, 05:08 PM
im going to the fireworks with my b/f and my daughter. thats about it though.

ShadyButterfly
07-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Amber
i think u got that confused with halloween or something....

haha... thanks happy 4th of July to u guys 2!

ima go to my aun't dad's store and we gonna celebrate there with fireworks and shit like we do every year... should be fun :)

WickidGirlShady
07-05-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by BlueFlames
I'll be online for a bit.. NO WORK!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
I had to work on the 4th of July! :( I worked 10 1/2 hours, but I get time and a half, so I'm gonna get a nice paycheck! :D

*A*
07-05-2002, 11:27 AM
wow, last night was sooo fun :rolleyes: ....i got to stay here and look out my window and see fireworks....even though some of them i couldnt see cuz they was behind the trees...but it was an alright 'show'.....i didnt have to get dressed and go anywhere, heh.

Sweetpea
07-05-2002, 12:38 PM
Last night i had an awsome time.. Me and my bf teddy sat on the porch and watched fireworks. My moma aunt and uncle watched them from the middle of the yard. then me and teddy were playin around w\ sparklers. Im amazed by them things. i dont know why. but i had a really good 4th of july this year.. one i think i will remember for a really long time. I just am glad teddy and i are back to normal. lol MAKE UPS ARE ALWAYZ THE BEST thank you michelle!

ShadyButterfly
07-05-2002, 06:20 PM
yup it was pretty fun last night... @ the new stadium here in Fresno they got some really cool fireworks... :)
i got forgotten what they looked like lol last year for the 4th of july i was sick and i couldn't go out i was in my bed all day :(