PDA

View Full Version : EmInEmS ShOe SiZe?!?!?!?!?!


Bren
07-03-2002, 02:00 PM
HeY eVeRyBoDy
DoEz AnYoNe KnOw WhAt SiZe ShOe EmInEm WeArZ????

EmInEm RuLeZ

TaNx

PeAcE oUt
KeEp It GaNgStA!!

Njaae
07-03-2002, 02:51 PM
That's a stupid question dude. I've always wondered what size his cock is though. Anyone? I mean, he says it's small.. Sure, but what size is it, really? :rolleyes:

Spike
07-03-2002, 04:02 PM
lmao @ this thread!

I think bren has been reading my replies in the eminem forum and is taking the piss lol ;)

BlueFlames
07-03-2002, 04:08 PM
I'm sure bren's joking.. that's one thing that use to suck about eb.. man.. the tb's ruined eminem forum.. and everyone knows em wears a size9 :D

~*MEEK*~

Spike
07-03-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlames
I'm sure bren's joking.. that's one thing that use to suck about eb.. man.. the tb's ruined eminem forum.. and everyone knows em wears a size9 :D

~*MEEK*~ Yeah I guessed he was joking especially after my posts in the eminem forum!

Mr. Meyahgee
07-03-2002, 04:53 PM
lol @ eminem wearing size 9...., who care's,.. i wear a size 11's ... dose that count for any thing?

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 06:57 PM
lmao...@ this thread... i think his just jokin'
tryin to make spike mad or somethang...

Bren
07-03-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Njaae
That's a stupid question dude. I've always wondered what size his cock is though. Anyone? I mean, he says it's small.. Sure, but what size is it, really? :rolleyes:


ShUt Up!!

JuSt CuZ uR nOt A lOyAl FaN!!!

TaNx 4 iNfo SiZe 9 RiTe

Im GoNa GeT siZe 9s NoW

Em RuLeZ

pZ

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 07:31 PM
wtf? so u was actually serious 'bout that question?

Bren
07-03-2002, 07:39 PM
YeAh!

Ur AlL jUsT jEaLoUs CuZ iM sExY aNd LoOk LiKe EmInEm AnD gEt GiRlS sEe..

http://berj79.freeservers.com/sat4.jpg
ThAtZ mE!

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 07:44 PM
u can't c the pic!

and y would i want other girls to c me?
IM A GIRL!

Bren
07-03-2002, 07:56 PM
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jackiemoloney2000/lst?.dir=/pics



Im HoT aNd YoUrE nOt!


EmInEm RoOlEzZ

Bren
07-03-2002, 08:20 PM
im only joking btw
tryin to make people laugh

dont take me seriously :)

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 08:43 PM
haha!
nice pics! this time i can c them...
aight then don't be bitchin' 'cause no one take u seriously! lol
im playin

WickidGirlShady
07-03-2002, 11:45 PM
LOL @ Bren immitating some of the people on this board......

michelle
07-04-2002, 03:35 AM
oh SHIT this was a funny topic at EB. I'm gonna have to get Outsyda and Con over here lol.

Spike
07-04-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Bren
YeAh!

Ur AlL jUsT jEaLoUs CuZ iM sExY aNd LoOk LiKe EmInEm AnD gEt GiRlS sEe..

http://berj79.freeservers.com/sat4.jpg
ThAtZ mE! Thier girls??? damn and I thought the drag queen convention was on again :p

j/p Bren and btw I knew you were joking but I guess you need a brain to understand a joke :p lol

Njaae
07-04-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Bren



ShUt Up!!

JuSt CuZ uR nOt A lOyAl FaN!!!

TaNx 4 iNfo SiZe 9 RiTe

Im GoNa GeT siZe 9s NoW

Em RuLeZ

pZ

:mad: Wtf!? I'm his no 1 fan!! Ya'll can suck my dick!
(If I had one ) ;)

Bren
07-04-2002, 07:48 AM
Me AnD eMiNeM bE cHiLlEn In My LoWrIdEr Yo Yo

michelle
07-04-2002, 08:19 AM
OMG if u luk lyk emin3m we gun hav 2 get 2gether.

Em is a fukkin stud wha wha!!

Bren
07-04-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by michelle
OMG if u luk lyk emin3m we gun hav 2 get 2gether.


353 87 555 6488 KaLl mE!!!

PeAcE!

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-04-2002, 05:03 PM
LMFAO

Bren, go out and get those size 9 shoes..who gives a fuck if they dont fit cuz your officially a loyal fan of Eminem. woo-hoo.

Zoe
07-04-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by SeXiEgUrLiE
LMFAO

Bren, go out and get those size 9 shoes..who gives a fuck if they dont fit cuz your officially a loyal fan of Eminem. woo-hoo.

damn right!.......lol.........:rolleyes:

ShadyButterfly
07-04-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Bren


353 87 555 6488 KaLl mE!!!

PeAcE!

hahaha let me write that down... lol j/p!

Bren
07-05-2002, 05:11 AM
if u can guess what digits replace the 555 ya got me lol :)

-NinjaMic-
07-05-2002, 05:51 AM
This was funny as hell til people replied.