PDA

View Full Version : New Nelly Diss To KRS One

Envy
06-30-2002, 11:12 AM
http://www.djsharp.com/audio/nelly_free02.mp3 (http://)

Envy
06-30-2002, 11:13 AM
didnt work, here,

http://www.djsharp.com/audio/nelly_free02.mp3

Crazee
06-30-2002, 11:10 PM
Go Nelly

Spike
07-01-2002, 11:19 AM
Nelly needs to give up rap and go play boy band member!

ShadyButterfly
07-01-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Spike

lol word he should join that gay group ummm whats it called?

N Stink

Crazee
07-01-2002, 11:21 PM
You suck, Nelly's gone through more in his life than you have.

And he has more mic talent than most artists out there. He has mic presence, flow, delivery, cadence . He's the shit. His lyrics are iffy, but fuck that. He's witty at times too. He reached his peak on Country Grammar probably. He needs to hook up with some real hip-hop production.

By the way, "Here we come" is ill as fuck

NickeL
07-02-2002, 02:16 AM
wtf has that got to do with anything? has he gone through more than krs? if not then by your standards you should be dissing nelly himself....... krs lived on the streets, met scott la rock at a homeless shelter, later lost scott, his best friend, murdered, got played by numerous record companies, and still came out n top....

nelly is outta his league fucking with krs-one, way out.... it's a fucking joke... this shit pisses me off, krs, a pioneer of hip hop, dope rapper, NY hall of fame graff artist... dissed by nelly..... fuckin joke :mad: ... i hope he chokes on that fuckin mic to which KRS paved the path for him to reach.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

NickeL
07-02-2002, 02:20 AM
and a double post just to shit me more, yippy

-NinjaMic-
07-02-2002, 02:38 AM
lmao @ "KRS the first rap nigga with a pension"

Spike
07-02-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Sexorcist
You suck, Nelly's gone through more in his life than you have.

how you know that?

My mum is waiting for an operation and she may die if she doesnt get it, My dad lost a leg and is crippled for life because of the company he works for, my baby brother is autistic and has disfraxia (sp?) and will never be "normal". I have 3 mental disorders that require drugs and therapy to get through and thats just a small dose of my life.

Don't go thinking shit about people you don't know because bottomline is my life aint all peaches and cream!

-NinjaMic-
07-02-2002, 03:54 PM
Don't go thinking shit about people you don't know

Practice what you preach.

ShadyButterfly
07-02-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by -NinjaMic-

Practice what you preach.

OoO... ninjamic gotcha there ...

Crazee
07-03-2002, 12:39 AM
No, KRS started this shit. Ok, that's debatable if anyone started it, but Nelly has a right to defend himself. Nelly's lived some tough shit, I've read about it somewhere. He chooses not to rap about it.

"Real gangstas don't brag about it"

He's probably gone through more than say.... Jadakiss , who is always on some gangsta shit. Be real. Seperate the entertainer from his life.

And I'm defending him because of you sayin he should stop his career because you don't like him... what? He's tryin to make a good livin, he's successful at it, he's feedin his family and buying stuff for all the people who stuck by him... but he should stop rap because you don't think his lyrics are good enough for you?

And you call him a playboy? "Don't go thinking shit about people you don't know"

You people are laughable really. If you don' like an artist, fine. But why the fuck do you have to insult someone who obviously has some talent? So you can feel superior to his fans?

KŮG Kŧ
07-03-2002, 02:13 AM
Nelly Is Tight tho
and i couldnt agree with Sexorcist and Ninja more
everything yall said to them i wanted to say
i think they dont like Nelly cuz Eminem was so called having beef with Nelly and i think some of these peeps here are Teenys
and Adulties
see i dun listen to KRS One so i aint gone put him down.and so what if Nelly has lyrics that are different from Artist u like if they wasnt then u would be callin him a so&so wanna be.So what if he did a song with N Sync
he makin money for it and he aint giving a damn bout what any body say cuz they not puttin food on his table and the playa made clothes on his back and the glossy chains and watches on him.

and who said it was a contest on who went through alotta shit

Spike
07-03-2002, 04:28 AM

Practice what you preach. what I said about nelly was my opinion ;) not fact like this guy was "preaching" ;)

Spike
07-03-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by ShadyButterfly

OoO... ninjamic gotcha there ... :rolleyes: oh yes he did I feel so silly :rolleyes:

PS: shut the fuck up dumbass!

-NinjaMic-
07-03-2002, 06:59 AM
what I said about nelly was my opinion ;) not fact like this guy was "preaching" ;)

Either way it's talking shit.

Spike
07-03-2002, 09:08 AM

Either way it's talking shit. I never said I wasnt talking shit but that guy made a statement saying how nelly has gone through more in his life than I have and the bottom line is that aint true ;) so I told him he didnt know shit!

KŮG Kŧ
07-03-2002, 01:33 PM
and u dont either saying that it aint true
he could have
u dont know shit bout him
u live in UK he live in US

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 02:12 PM
:rolleyes: oh yes he did I feel so silly :rolleyes:

PS: shut the fuck up dumbass!

what? why u tellin' me to shut up when what he said was right?
umm what u say to call u oh yeah asshole!:rolleyes:

Spike
07-03-2002, 04:25 PM

umm what u say to call u oh yeah asshole!:rolleyes: No what he said was wrong! The guy I replied to said Nelly had a worse life than me which was a statement! That statement was wrong and I told him not to talk about shit he dont know nothing about!

Then ninja mic compared that to me saying nelly should play boyband member which was my OPINION not a statement meaning I did not do something i told someone else to do!

And like I give a fuck if you call me an asshole! Your a fuckin fruitloop teenybopper

PS: am an asshole and I'm proud of it!
Now go along little child and play with missy the teenybopper bitch who lives down the street from you ;)

Spike
07-03-2002, 04:29 PM

umm what u say to call u oh yeah asshole!:rolleyes:
Oh btw you agreed Nelly should play boy band member

lol word he should join that gay group ummm whats it called?

N Stink

so that guy telling me "I sucked" was basically tellin your teenyboppin ass you suck too! Fuckin retard!

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 06:38 PM
wtf? yes i agree with ya... and no he was talkin 'bout you and so if he was talkin 'bout me?

oh and what is this shit u callin me a fruitloop teenybopper...
man i like rap i ain't no teenybopper! you should find out shit 'bout peeps b4 talkin...

oh i called u an asshole 'cause u even said it u r one! so whats the problem?

Spike
07-03-2002, 06:52 PM
wtf? yes i agree with ya... and no he was talkin 'bout you and so if he was talkin 'bout me?

oh and what is this shit u callin me a fruitloop teenybopper...
man i like rap i ain't no teenybopper! you should find out shit 'bout peeps b4 talkin...

oh i called u an asshole 'cause u even said it u r one! so whats the problem? I never actually called myself an asshole untill you did and the banner is a song title by dennis leary ;)

Also I called you a teenybopper because everywhere I go you seem to be posting teenybopper replys!

ShadyButterfly
07-03-2002, 07:04 PM
I never actually called myself an asshole untill you did and the banner is a song title by dennis leary ;)

Also I called you a teenybopper because everywhere I go you seem to be posting teenybopper replys!

No u said to call u an asshole 'cause u were one... when eminemswifey said something... in another thread! i wasn't talkin 'bout ur banner!

I don't post teenybopper replys!... and i ain't no fuckin teenybopper!! get that!

-NinjaMic-
07-03-2002, 10:37 PM
What I said was wrong? I said you were talking shit yourself, which was contradicting. It doesn't matter what he did, or wether he was saying an opinion or a fact, or right or wrong.

Is it fact you've had a harder life? You can prove it? It isn't relative and all up to opinion anyway.

Maybe Nelly was molested, maybe your mom died. How do you know which one someone would think was worse?

Crazee
07-04-2002, 12:00 AM
lol @ Spike not knowin who I am

Aiight, I generalized. Fair Enough. My bad. I wasn't trying to say all of you, I meant "you all" in a general sense meaning most of you. But that's water under the bridge. It's not even the main issue here. What I'm sayin is, the guy has gone through some shit. That's not relavant to his music, but you called him a playboy. That's unfairly judging the way he lives his life. Yes, his lyrics are about such "reprehensible" topics as money and women (You're just mad because you don't have it j/k), but it's not like he lives above everyone else and treats people like playboys do. He's a genuinely really nice person, and it's insane to wish bad things on him because you don't like his music?

That's ridicolous in my eyes. I'm not saying you have to like his music, you don't. I don't even dig "Nellyville" that much anymore really. What I'm saying is that people in general, (I never mentioned you), say incredibly wrong shit about people just because they are celebrities they don't like, so it's all okay. It's ignorant.

I was at a board where they are wishin death on artists who have done nothing wrong but make music they like.

You brought yourself into this.