PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever met anyone famous?

WickidGirlShady
06-29-2002, 01:55 PM
Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, name who. Here's who I met:

Nelly (met him twice)
Murphy Lee (from the St. Lunatics)
Destiny's Child
D12 (not Eminem though)
Arnold Schwartzineger (sp.?)
TQ
Stickyfingaz
Royce the 5'9"

MC TeK5
06-29-2002, 02:56 PM
damn you met a lot///

i met

jerome bettis
troy aikman
and

NAS

SparklingAmber
06-29-2002, 05:02 PM
I've met The Queen
Dryden (the lead singer) of Alien Ant Farm
Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee
and I've met DJ Greenpeace when I was making a tv show for C5

Brittany
06-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Jay Leno :cool:

KŮG Kŧ
06-29-2002, 06:46 PM
I Met:
Dirty Dawgs(u know the rappers that rap about sex like 2 Live Crew)in the 5th Grade

I Met Greg"The Hammer"Valentine,Gentleman John Adams(something like that)

I Met Lil Flip and the Screwed Up Clique in the 7th grade

and Im also opening up a show for Dallas Texas rappers Stoney Crooks Mr Lucci,r Pookie,Big Chiefa,K Roc,Shamike,SOLO
b4 the summer over

SeXiEgUrLiE
06-29-2002, 08:38 PM
JC Chasez from N Sync..yeah i know, but i knew him BEFORE he was famous and he used to go to a lot of the parties i went to. hes actually really cool.

the guy who played the teacher in Legally Blonde, he was also in Titanic as the guy who built the ship but i forget his name

Jesse Bradford- he used to write me letters

Conan O'Brien

Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20

Jimmie Haha from JImmies Chicken Shack

ShadyButterfly
06-29-2002, 09:57 PM
nelly
ludacrist
jay z
outkast
lil bow wow

I just need to meet em.... :)

WickidGirlShady
06-29-2002, 11:24 PM
I wish when I met D12 Eminem was there. :( I'd also really love to meet Nas.

ShadyButterfly
06-29-2002, 11:29 PM
ooo when we went to L.A. My cuz took me to this hotel..it was sooooo nice i forgot what its called though lol... and there was a bunch of peeps and we was like "whats goin' on?"
Nas was signin' autographs.... lol i didn't care

-White Raven-
06-30-2002, 05:44 AM
Eminem
D12
Nelson Mandela

WickidGirlShady
06-30-2002, 10:54 AM
Nas was signin' autographs.... lol i didn't care
Aaaaaahhhhh!!! How could you not care?? lol! I'd be the first one in line! :D

slim_crazy
06-30-2002, 10:58 AM
Me to yikes :S

ShadyButterfly
06-30-2002, 04:36 PM
lol... i didn't really care... 'cause i donno i just didn't lol my cuz was all like come on you'll see better celebrities... i was like Am I gonna see Em? lol my cuz has Nas' autographed pic.... he works @ that hotel and he sees a lot of famous peeps unluckyly he hasn't seen EM! awww

ShadyButterfly
07-01-2002, 08:16 PM
O i forgot to sat B2K!

MonkeySpunk
07-01-2002, 08:57 PM
i met Kign Kong ....hes my idol.....i love that guy:rolleyes:

ShadyButterfly
07-01-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by MonkeySpunk
lmao!

CrazyBaby
07-02-2002, 08:32 AM
I work for the colessium here in Jax, Fl. So I've meet everyone who's done a show here, been to a show here and I travel a lot.

I've met

Nelly and the St. Lunatics
Mary J. Blige (She's comin' this month too...so I get to work with her again)
NSync (numorous occasions...pretty nice guys)
Backstreet
Limp Bizkit (I went to school with Fred and Wes)
Linkin Park
Adema
Hoobastank
TRUSTCompany
KoRn
D-12 (including Em)- Had to work a concert in Ft. Lauderdale
Dre. - Worked a concert in Tampa
Xzibit

Numerous others, those are the most recent I can think of.

michelle
07-02-2002, 08:41 AM
I don't think meeting famous people is a very big deal. No offense to anyone in this post, but just seems stupid to me to be so excited about meeting someone who won't even remember your face 10 minutes later.
Is it the chance that you're gonna become friends with them or that they're gonna want to hook up with you? Or what? I just don't get it. :confused:

WickidGirlShady
07-02-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by CrazyBaby
I work for the colessium here in Jax, Fl. So I've meet everyone who's done a show here, been to a show here and I travel a lot.

That's cool that you've met so many people. What kinda job do you have at the colessium that you've got to meet so many people? I've been thinking about getting a job at the colessium near me. :)

mandy
07-02-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by MonkeySpunk

omg lmfao haha naomi

CrazyBaby
07-02-2002, 11:50 AM
It's for events, can't exactly remember the professional name for it but I'm basically a stagehand. It's a great job....lol..

HadeZ
07-02-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by SparklingAmber
I've met The Queen

the queen sucks antrax canisters!! i hope she dies!

i met xzibit,mc hammer(lol),all the west ham sqaud....(they my football team)

blah!

Sweetpea
07-02-2002, 05:12 PM
I've met KC from KC and the sunshine band. (my daddy is a big fan of them we seen him at the state fair around here) I've met Nick Carter from BSB (ewww)

~Sweetpea~

I want to meet eminem... my cuzin has but i haven't.:(

ShadyButterfly
07-02-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by michelle
I don't think meeting famous people is a very big deal. No offense to anyone in this post, but just seems stupid to me to be so excited about meeting someone who won't even remember your face 10 minutes later.
Is it the chance that you're gonna become friends with them or that they're gonna want to hook up with you? Or what? I just don't get it. :confused:

true^ now u got me thinking!!!!!! :mad:

WickidGirlShady
07-02-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by CrazyBaby
It's for events, can't exactly remember the professional name for it but I'm basically a stagehand. It's a great job....lol..
That's awesome. I want a job like that, lol. :D

Crazee
07-03-2002, 12:31 AM
Twista
Em at a signing before SSLP
I talked to Nelly briefly
And I talked to Snoop on the phone... lol radio is ill

SparklingAmber
07-03-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by HadeZ

the queen sucks antrax canisters!! i hope she dies!

i met xzibit,mc hammer(lol),all the west ham sqaud....(they my football team)

blah!

I didn't say she was a great person I simply said that I have met her which was the question of the thread.

MonkeySpunk
07-03-2002, 11:41 AM
I met her too......stupid stuck up cow psh

Spike
07-03-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by michelle
Is it the chance that you're gonna become friends with them or that they're gonna want to hook up with you? Or what? I just don't get it. :confused: I agree with you hun lol!!
Only person I ever really cared about that was famous when I saw them was Jaimie Balsh (he is an olyimpic 400meters runner) and my gf asked why I was "star struck" and I laughed because all I was interested in was his hair and where he had it done lol!! He has dope hair lol

WickidGirlShady
07-04-2002, 12:05 AM
Is it the chance that you're gonna become friends with them or that they're gonna want to hook up with you? Or what? I just don't get it.

I never said meeting famous people is a big deal, which I agree with you. I am not a "star struck" person, I was just asking a question. I was kinda curious I guess. Its cool to talk about, at least I think.

ShadyButterfly
07-04-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl

I never said meeting famous people is a big deal, which I agree with you. I am not a "star struck" person, I was just asking a question. I was kinda curious I guess. Its cool to talk about, at least I think.

don't feel bad even thought its not a nig deal its still an interesting question! :)

CrazyBaby
07-05-2002, 07:54 AM
I think the only time I was really star struck was when I was in my teens, You just don't get that way when you meet new people all the time. I was star struck when I first met Aerosmith, KISS, Lynrd Skynrd, and Led Zepplin. But now, I kinda get use to it, it's kinda a rush but it's not like I get all "OMFG, That's such and such...." Now it's just like "Yo, what up? Cool Cool"

After a while of being a backstage stage hand you get use to meeting all the famous singers, wrestlers, and actresses and actors.

WickidGirlShady
07-05-2002, 10:47 AM
Oh, I forgot to say that I almost got to talk to Aaliyah on the phone literally like a few days before she died! :( She was on a radio station near me and they were saying to call in if you want to talk to Aaliyah and ask her questions. I was in the car with my mom and I only had her cell phone so I was calling and calling and I finally got through and they put me on hold!! They were broadcasting so I had to wait. My mom started getting mad at me because I was on her cell phone using up her minutes so I just hung up. Then I found out a few days later about the plane crash. :(

hellbound
07-05-2002, 05:05 PM
the birmingham city squad

and

alan shearer