PDA

View Full Version : Eminem picture I painted

WickidGirlShady
06-29-2002, 11:33 AM
I painted this pic a few months ago. Some of you might have already seen it because I posted it on the D12 World message board. I figured I'd post it here too anyways! Let me know what you think.

http://liquid2k.com/anita203/Eminem-Anita.jpg

:)

Samann
06-29-2002, 01:15 PM
i think thats pretty good.

or better than what i would do

BlueFlames
06-29-2002, 02:30 PM
Cool.. that look really nice... Want to sell it?? (I'm serious btw)

~*MEEK*~

SeXiEgUrLiE
06-29-2002, 08:39 PM
thats really cool, i like it.

slim_crazy
06-29-2002, 09:26 PM
yikes...thats awsome...way betta then i could do...i suck at paintin:eek:

ShadyButterfly
06-29-2002, 09:54 PM
wow! great work girl! yup i saw that@ d12world... it's awsome!
lol i wish i could do that!

I Love That
06-29-2002, 11:04 PM
That's cool. Alot better than I could do.

WickidGirlShady
06-29-2002, 11:16 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

Cool.. that look really nice... Want to sell it?? (I'm serious btw)

Actually, I was gonna make a post and ask if anyone wanted to buy it. The only thing, I really love it and I wouldn't sell the original. I'd make color reprints of it at like Kinko's or something. If you'd like to buy a copie, let me know and I'll get you one! I'd probably sell if for like $10-$15, probably like $12. Let me know if you'd like one. I'll even sign it too, hehe. :)

slim_crazy
06-29-2002, 11:20 PM
OH OH i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-White Raven-
06-30-2002, 05:46 AM
Nice work girl... I'd love to see some of your future paintings as well... be sure to post them up!

WickidGirlShady
06-30-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by -White Raven-
Nice work girl... I'd love to see some of your future paintings as well... be sure to post them up!
Thanks! :) I have some more, I'll have to scan them. They're not all Eminem pics though, some are animals, anime pics, etc. I'll post up some of the ones I drew later also.

slim_crazy
06-30-2002, 10:57 AM
:):):):):)

BlueFlames
06-30-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl
Thanks everyone! :)

Actually, I was gonna make a post and ask if anyone wanted to buy it. The only thing, I really love it and I wouldn't sell the original. I'd make color reprints of it at like Kinko's or something. If you'd like to buy a copie, let me know and I'll get you one! I'd probably sell if for like $10-$15, probably like $12. Let me know if you'd like one. I'll even sign it too, hehe. :)

I would want to buy the actual painting though. I'm not really into posters even though I buy them and save them. I want a painting So I can display it. Reprints are so generic. If you ever decide to sell the orginal Let me know. I really like it.

~*MEEK*~

HadeZ
06-30-2002, 04:28 PM
i clicked on this thread cuz i feel like taking the piss outta some1 ...but this picture is dope...:D

WickidGirlShady
06-30-2002, 11:28 PM
I would want to buy the actual painting though. I'm not really into posters even though I buy them and save them. I want a painting So I can display it. Reprints are so generic. If you
ever decide to sell the orginal Let me know. I really like it.
That's cool, I completely understand that cuz its always cool when you can get the original painting. If I ever do decide to sell the original, you'll be the first one I ask! :) If I get some time maybe I'll paint another one and sell it.

i clicked on this thread cuz i feel like taking the piss
outta some1 ...but this picture is dope...
lol, thank you! :)

Spike
07-01-2002, 10:31 AM
I noticed you make alot of Eminem threads, just a lil idea... put the in the eminem forum because it is moderated and there is no chance of your threads being spoiled then :)

Just tryin to help :)

WickidGirlShady
07-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Spike
I noticed you make alot of Eminem threads, just a lil idea... put the in the eminem forum because it is moderated and there is no chance of your threads being spoiled then :)

Just tryin to help :)
That's a good idea, thanks I'll do that next time. :)

Thanks for the comment on my pic though! :mad:

LOL, I'm j/k :p