PDA

View Full Version : Who is your fave comedians???

Spike
06-11-2002, 05:57 PM
Mines

Jesper Carrot - He's a fucking god lol

Dennis Leary - The man I wish I could be lol!! He's fucking awsome!!

Lee Hurst

Roy Chubby Brown

Base
06-11-2002, 06:00 PM
Chris Rock is funny..

Steve Coogan aswell, and Jonny Vegas

Spike
06-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Wickid
Chris Rock is funny..

Steve Coogan aswell, and Jonny Vegas I've only seen one chris rock stand up and it was quite funny. I think Dennis Leary is THE best though!

Base
06-11-2002, 06:07 PM
I've never heard of him lol

Kev
06-11-2002, 06:32 PM
heh, chubby browns funny, he had a song out an we was alll singin' it in comp... heh

*A*
06-11-2002, 07:14 PM
chris rock is ok but the jokes he makes are racist. he called white ppl crackers and there was one "romanian cracker" joke i didnt like.

KŮG Kŧ
06-11-2002, 08:45 PM
Chris Rock
Martin Lawrence
John Witherspoon
Chris Tucker
Jamie Fox
Brother Man

Spike
06-12-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Amber
chris rock is ok but the jokes he makes are racist. he called white ppl crackers and there was one "romanian cracker" joke i didnt like. which comedian are you talking about??

Roy chubby Brown has had TONS of songs!! Who the fuck is alice got to number 1 here though. I like the 12 days of christmas that roy chubby sings, that shit is hilarious!

*A*
06-12-2002, 06:53 AM
uhhh..i was talkin about chris rock...

Spike
06-12-2002, 07:44 AM
uhhh..i was talkin about chris rock... ahhh. Chris Rocks comedy has to be taken in the fact that he uses the white black thing alot. He also says he hates niggers so it's all in the way you take it.

hellbound
06-12-2002, 03:10 PM
chubby brown
jasper carrot
frank skinner

Njaae
06-12-2002, 03:16 PM
Slim Shady! :p He IS funny.

WickidGirlShady
06-12-2002, 03:52 PM
I don't know if anyone's heard of him, but my favorite comedian is Stephen Lynch. He's always on Comedy Central, anyone heard of him?

*A*
06-12-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Spike
ahhh. Chris Rocks comedy has to be taken in the fact that he uses the white black thing alot. He also says he hates niggers so it's all in the way you take it.

and i take it...uhh....seriously...and offensively when he talks about white ppl like that

MonkeySpunk
06-12-2002, 09:42 PM
Lee EVans and Chis Tucker...they aree soo0o0o funnny:p

*A*
06-12-2002, 09:54 PM
chris tucker is the man, any of ya'll seen him on friday? im assuming u have heh, but he was hilarious in that movie. and in rush hour.. "im 'black-inese'" lol

KŮG Kŧ
06-12-2002, 10:04 PM
Spike

Im not tryin to start beef
but was it even neccesary for u to say "niggers"because i took offense at that.u could have atleast said Black People or african americans but "niggers"i just hate when a white person says that.not tryin to start beef at all but just trying to get an understanding

but i think Chris Tucker is the funniest
and they are coming out with a new Friday i think its The Friday After Last i think and they should get Smokey,Day Day,Roach,Uncle Elroy,Joker,Baby Joker,Lil Joker,Debo,Tyron,Lisa,and Carla.every body from both fridays and in the new one in the South Central LA scene,its gon be the movie of the year if they do

it might be better than All About The Benjamins

Spike
06-13-2002, 04:42 AM

and i take it...uhh....seriously...and offensively when he talks about white ppl like that Then you need to get a sence of humour! christ whats the matter with you! It's called comedy because its funny!!!!

The worst thing about niggers is they like to not know!! niggers like to keep it real......... real dumb!!! Wanna keep your money safe from a nigger put it in your books because books are like cryptonite to a nigger!

^^ see christ if a black man can say that why is it so offensive when he insults a white man??
It's stupid that you can insult your own colour and thats ok but if you insult someone elses colour its offensive :rolleyes:

anyways back to the subject I forgot to say David Spade!! Damn that guy is so damn funny!!

Spike
06-13-2002, 04:43 AM
chris tucker is the man, any of ya'll seen him on friday? im assuming u have heh, but he was hilarious in that movie. and in rush hour.. "im 'black-inese'" lol YO SMOKEY OVER HERE TAKING A SHIIIIT! lol I love that film!!

Spike
06-13-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Stuntastic
Spike

Im not tryin to start beef
but was it even neccesary for u to say "niggers"because i took offense at that.u could have atleast said Black People or african americans but "niggers"i just hate when a white person says that.not tryin to start beef at all but just trying to get an understanding
I didn't call black peeps "niggers" look at the qotes I have posted now!!! I was telling her how Chris Rock calls black peeps "niggers" and no-one takes offence but when he calls a white person a cracker they take offence! It's so dumb!! Unless it's said in a way to directly insult you why the hell should you be so insulted by a word when it's being used as part of comedy!
Damn and ppl say I got no sence of humour:rolleyes:

*A*
06-13-2002, 07:04 AM
Then you need to get a sence of humour! christ whats the matter with you! It's called comedy because its funny!!!!

whatever...

anyways back to the subject I forgot to say David Spade!! Damn that guy is so damn funny!!

david spade is awesome. i saw that movie lost & found hehehe, and some others were funny. i didnt enjoy joe dirt very much though

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 07:51 AM
chris tucker is the man, any of ya'll seen him on friday? im assuming u have heh, but he was hilarious in that movie. and in rush hour.. "im 'black-inese'" lol

YEH Chris is so0oo0o funny..have you seen Rush Hour 2?? Thats funny as hell

*A*
06-13-2002, 07:52 AM
nope, havent seen that one :( i wanted to but no one took me to see it, but i did hear it was real funny

illegitimate
06-13-2002, 07:57 AM
Chris Rock& Tucker....and Mike Myers. I love that guy!

And Stuntastic, Chris Rocks says "Niggers"and "Crackers" and about 100 other racist words...he's a omedian it's all in good fun. Lighten up :p

Spike
06-13-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by MonkeySpunk

YEH Chris is so0oo0o funny..have you seen Rush Hour 2?? Thats funny as hell Chan:They killed you!
Tucker: Who?
Chan: You
Tucker: Detective You?
Chan: No You
Tucker: What??!!! Man I don't understand what you be sayin'!!! ^^^ that part cracked me up!! lol

Kev
06-13-2002, 09:23 AM
heh

rush hour 2 is ill

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 10:28 AM
HAHA SPike yeah that bit was go0o0od.......aww Amber you should go rent it out on video or sumthin...cos its realy good..i recommend it!!

Chris Rock is a good comedian too....his face makes me laugh though...whith his constant smile->>>:D

Spike
06-13-2002, 11:41 AM
HAHA SPike yeah that bit was go0o0od.......aww Amber you should go rent it out on video or sumthin...cos its realy good..i recommend it!!

Chris Rock is a good comedian too....his face makes me laugh though...whith his constant smile->>>:D I like rush hour one the best though!! when jakie chan says "whas up my nigga" to the barman and the barman trys to beat him up is funny as hell!!!

KŮG Kŧ
06-13-2002, 11:50 AM
See a black person calls another black person nigga because they are callling them what they are too but a black person gets called a nigga or nigger by a white person they have a right to be mad cuz they was called that back in the slavery days and the 60s and 50s,and they always put it in a bad way,so black people take offense over it cuz they think they are tryin to be racist.its natural.down here white people get hit in the mouf as soon as a white person calls em a nigga.like on the last day of school this white boy who every one hates i told him to move his locker out the way and he said,shut up nigger and i said what and he said shut up ni.... then i hit him in the jaw then my home boy Tafuma came over and he said why u hit him and i said cuz that bitch called me a nigga and Tafuma grabbed him by the neck and threw his head against the locker and we all started beating his ass,i didnt even get in trouble neither.

but i think its not right for white people to say it
why black people called white people crackers?cuz they have been called nigger for some hundred years.

Spike
06-13-2002, 11:59 AM
See a black person calls another black person nigga because they are callling them what they are too but a black person gets called a nigga or nigger by a white person they have a right to be mad cuz they was called that back in the slavery days and the 60s and 50s,and they always put it in a bad way,so black people take offense over it cuz they think they are tryin to be racist.its natural.down here white people get hit in the mouf as soon as a white person calls em a nigga.like on the last day of school this white boy who every one hates i told him to move his locker out the way and he said,shut up nigger and i said what and he said shut up ni.... then i hit him in the jaw then my home boy Tafuma came over and he said why u hit him and i said cuz that bitch called me a nigga and Tafuma grabbed him by the neck and threw his head against the locker and we all started beating his ass,i didnt even get in trouble neither.

but i think its not right for white people to say it
why black people called white people crackers?cuz they have been called nigger for some hundred years. It's in comedy you fool! Chris Rock calls white people cracker and most white people dont take offence because its all in fun!! Jim Davidson calls black people niggers and alot of black people think he is funny as hell.... why you ask?
because they have a sence of humour and realise there is no intent to cause offence!!

racism
n.
1) The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2) Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

^^^^^Thats racism and a reason to get mad but comedians do not fit in any of the above because they are telling jokes

joke
n.
1) Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2) A mischievous trick; a prank.
3) An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4)Informal.
a) Something not to be taken seriously
b) An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office

notice that I have underlined not to be taken seriously!

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 12:29 PM
haha lmao ....erm ... i think this thread has gone outa proportion now lol..back to the favourite comedians ............:D

Spike
06-13-2002, 01:23 PM
haha lmao ....erm ... i think this thread has gone outa proportion now lol..back to the favourite comedians ............:D Yeah I know even when you talk about funny stuff people got to turn it serious :mad:

illegitimate
06-13-2002, 04:10 PM
Stuntastic:

Limiting a word to a particular race is as racist as calling a black/white person nigger/cracker. What about...ummm Latinos? They haven't done slavery to blacks? Can they say nigga? What about Asians? Can they say nigga? Or nigger?

Oh, wait....the Americans killed millions of British soldiers in the Revolutioany War? Don't u think we deserve to die now? :rolleyes:

Spike
06-13-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by illegitimate

Oh, wait....the Americans killed millions of British soldiers in the Revolutioany War? Don't u think we deserve to die now? :rolleyes: YES

just playing :p

*A*
06-13-2002, 05:06 PM
:cool: @ americans

Spike
06-13-2002, 05:34 PM
:cool: @ americans most americans Ive met have been dope but there are one or two who post on d12world who I cant stand :mad:

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 05:59 PM
^^^ lol well thats D12world for u

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:02 PM
^^^ lol well thats D12world for u
D12world =

10% whore addicts (like to try to whore people just for the sake of it
50% teenyboppers
30% attention seekers and
10% cool peeps

*A*
06-13-2002, 06:05 PM
heh well i dont go to d12world..that place sucks

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:11 PM
heh well i dont go to d12world..that place sucks it used to be dope. Jeno, woggy, nick, lewis and loads of other dope peeps used to post there and it was fairly relaxed but now its like I said.

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 06:27 PM
AND ME:D

Spike
06-13-2002, 07:02 PM
AND ME:D lol yes and you ;)

BlueFlames
06-13-2002, 09:35 PM
Chris Rock
Martin Lawrence
John Witherspoon
Chris Tucker
Jamie Fox
Brother Man

^^ all thoes up there

along with :

Red FoXx (R.I.P)
Richard Pyor (sp)
Eddie murphy
Chubby Chase
Ryan Styles
Drew Carry
Billie Cystal
Leslie Nelson
David Spade
Chris Farly (R.I.P)
Barrnie Mack
Sedrick the Entertainer
Eddie Geffin
Jim Carrey

Man..I'm sure I'm forgetting some.. I love people that can make me laugh.

:)

~*MEEK*~

*A*
06-13-2002, 09:38 PM
oh haha, yeah jim carrey too! omg..have ya'll seen bumb & dumber? ive seen it like a million times. and me, myself & irene...omg..that movie was hilarious...but fucked lol. hes quite a character heh

BlueFlames
06-13-2002, 11:16 PM
Yeah.. that movie was the funniest ever.. I think i can watch it again now.. it was one of thoes movies that I was forced to watch OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!.

I need to go by me a copy :) Thanks for reminding me of it!.

~*MEEK*~

Spike
06-14-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by BlueFlames

Chris Farly (R.I.P)
I still cant belive he is gone! David Spade couldnt even go to his funeral because it hurt him so much! Chris Farley truely was funny as they come! RIP big man

michelle
06-15-2002, 10:51 AM
I'm a comedy junkie. I love:

Chris Rock (all time fave)
Bill Cosby
Margaret Cho

Those are my top 3, but I like almost all standup comedy.

Spike
06-15-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by michelle
I'm a comedy junkie me too! I think stand up is dope as hell!!!

*A*
06-15-2002, 10:56 AM
I still cant belive he is gone! David Spade couldnt even go to his funeral because it hurt him so much! Chris Farley truely was funny as they come! RIP big man

i know, i cant believe it either. :( he was cool, i loved his movies with david spade, black sheep and tommy boy. omg those were hilarious

if he wouldnt have done drugs and booze hed still be alive.. :(

Spike
06-15-2002, 11:02 AM

i know, i cant believe it either. :( he was cool, i loved his movies with david spade, black sheep and tommy boy. omg those were hilarious

if he wouldnt have done drugs and booze hed still be alive.. :( yeah but it was also his weight that made it worse. I guess he was famous and just enjoying himself :(

KŮG Kŧ
06-16-2002, 12:21 PM
Yes Latinos and Mexicans can say nigga
cuz they just as close to black people as white people are
they say nigga all the time and never get they ass whooped like white people do

Sweetpea
06-16-2002, 02:34 PM
don't remember his name but that dude that loves watermellons.. he awayz smashes them everywhere.
lol i have his signature but i still 4got his name..
~Sweetpea~

Spike
06-16-2002, 04:58 PM
they say nigga all the time and never get they ass whooped like white people do Is it me or did that not make sence?? :confused:

You said white people cant call black people nigger then you said

So if Latinos and mexicans can and they are as close to black people as white people are shouldnt white people be able to call black people niggers by your insane logic:confused:

hellbound
06-16-2002, 05:15 PM
thats gay white people cannot say the word "nigger" but latino's and asians can say the word,

i heard loads of black ppl calling whites "whiteys" and "crackers"

dis shit is stupid