View Full Version : Dream Vacation

BlueFlames
06-28-2002, 09:35 AM
Where would you go for your Dream Vacation and why? Who would you visit?
or What activities are you dying to try?

~*MEEK*~

angel
06-28-2002, 10:58 AM
from when i was v v small i always wanted to go to america, i think just because we always saw it on the tv and it is so far away and exciting, last may we visited new york for the first time just the two of us so this year we took all the kids, they loved it!!

next i want to visit australia, we have had a lot of aussies live with us over the years so they all owe me a place to stay when i finally get there.

*A*
06-28-2002, 11:13 AM
yeah, new york is off the hook :cool:

i wanted to go ireland for quite some time now.....i dont have any relatives over there who are alive so i couldnt really visit anyone in particular....i see it on movies and pictures and im just so fascinated by it cuz its always so...green....and i wanna kiss the blarney stone sometime before i die.

Mr. Meyahgee
06-28-2002, 11:36 AM
yea australia is tight i wanna go there...go to chicago sometime it's dope :D

but wanna go to is italy...it's cool to that place..

Spike
06-28-2002, 12:39 PM
Any vacition would be cool right now! I've never been abroad so just to get outta the UK would be nice

Bren
06-28-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Amber

i wanted to go ireland for quite some time now.....i dont have any relatives over there who are alive so i couldnt really visit anyone in particular....i see it on movies and pictures and im just so fascinated by it cuz its always so...green....and i wanna kiss the blarney stone sometime before i die.

hahahahhahahahaha typical american tourist :)

its nothing like you see on tv trust me i live in dublin

*A*
06-28-2002, 03:52 PM
well im an irish american.../english/scottish/welsh and all that other european stuff.....i'd at least wanna go somewhere in europe....

but i've seen dublin, it doesnt look too bad to me...

Sweetpea
06-28-2002, 04:30 PM
my dream place... hmmm that would have to be Hawii. I have alwayz wanted to go... I would bring my bf and my moma. I want to go there to get a real necklance thing. and i want to go surfing. I am a big beach fan.. We can go to the beach here year round. its cool. Fishing in the winter and Swimming in the summer.
~Sweetpea~

WickidGirlShady
06-28-2002, 05:40 PM
I'd love to go to Italy. I have lots of relatives over there that I never met before, so it would be cool to meet them. I also REALLY want to go to Japan. I just think it looks soooo cool. I love anime too and it would be awesome to go to the country where anime originates from.

ShadyButterfly
06-28-2002, 06:59 PM
ever since i can 'member I've always wanted to go to PARIS FRANCE... im studyin french right now... cause hopefully one day i will visit that awsome place :)
ummm i'll just shop 'till i drop! hehe

Bren
06-29-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Amber

but i've seen dublin, it doesnt look too bad to me...
never said dublin was bad, hell i fuckin love it here in all honestly, i think its a great place to spend your youth but i said that its not what you think, its not all green fields and leprecauns :D

*A*
06-29-2002, 11:02 AM
lol..i know, dublin is a city...i'll be damned if i ever see a leprechaun roaming the streets heh

-White Raven-
06-29-2002, 11:24 AM
I wanna visit Australia and Thailand... The beaches in those countries must be among the best beaches in the world. It would be fun to taste real Thai food as well get to know their culture... I would also try scuba-diving if I went there.

Brittany
06-29-2002, 12:16 PM
my dream vacation would be....

1) without my family
and 2) somewhere exotic where i can swim all day and stuff and is actually fun.

i hate family vacations so fucking much. :mad: