PDA

View Full Version : What songs are you digging/ bummping this summer ?

BlueFlames
06-27-2002, 10:01 PM
What songs are you digging/ bummping this summer ?

Brittany
06-27-2002, 10:47 PM
i love too many songs to list, so i'll just name artists i'm really getting into...

ICP
System of a Down
Eminem (of course lol)

WickidGirlShady
06-27-2002, 11:25 PM
brittany, you like ICP? I do too! :) This summer I'l defenitley be bumpin Eminem, of course! I'm not really sure what else. I'll just make some mixed CDs for the car and stuff. Gotta get some Luda, Snoop, Dre, stuff like that.

KŮG Kŧ
06-27-2002, 11:31 PM
Dat New Lil Tymer CD Babolous Mic Wreckaz Kinda tight,i be bumpin dat hoe 24/7

and Eminem Show

SparklingAmber
06-28-2002, 05:27 AM
My all time fav summer choon is I Wish by Skee Low

BlueFlames
06-28-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by SparklingAmber
My all time fav summer choon is I Wish by Skee Low

Aww man.. " i wish I was alittle bit taller , I wish I was a baller , I wish I had a girl that looked good I'd call her .." I LOVE THAT SONG. You're not the only one that really likes that song for the summer.. I was just talking to a few guys months ago about it...

I love will smiths "summer time" that is just the jam... This summer I think I'll be bumping Genuwine , because I heard pony on the radio and man.. I just got up and danced... Nelly because even though I'm not that much of a fan I love "hot in herre"Eminem of course. I need to buy "puddle of mudd"s cd too.

~*MEEK*~

Mr. Meyahgee
06-28-2002, 11:23 AM
like brittney said i'll just name the artist
KORN
ICP
EMINEM
slipknot
HATEBREED
linkin park (still hot as fuck in the music bizz)
beat's off the net
some power man 5000
limpbizkit
MARLYN MANSON

that's abput it i belive

WickidGirlShady
06-28-2002, 06:32 PM
This summer I think I'll be bumping Genuwine , because I heard pony on the radio and man.. I just got up and danced...
!!!!! How could I forget about that song?? Pony is my ALL TIME favorite song, I will defenitley bump it this summer!

ShadyButterfly
06-28-2002, 06:50 PM
defently EMINEM
Nelly
"still fly" big tymers
and a lot of other songs...

HadeZ
06-28-2002, 07:09 PM
i cant beleive the wack artists you guys are coming out with...Ludacris,nelly,slipknot,icp? what the fuck is up here?!?!

i will be mostly feelin

nas
redman
xz
em'
canibus
dre

HadeZ
06-28-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlames

Aww man.. " i wish I was alittle bit taller , I wish I was a baller , I wish I had a girl that looked good I'd call her .." I LOVE THAT SONG.

yea that song is tha shit
ILL

Nique
06-28-2002, 07:13 PM
I don't like Nelly much at all, but "Dilemma" is pretty hot. My entire Em CD. And some Isley brothers old skool joints.:)

kaitee
06-29-2002, 06:01 AM
i love:

[list=1]
Truth Hurts feat Rakim...addictive
The Eminem Show...entire cd
Crews Control...(uk garage compilation)
[/list=1]

dat all i can fink of rite now + dere are too many to rite down.oh yeh damn i 4got Nas.....i love one mic.

laterz
xxx

KŮG Kŧ
06-30-2002, 04:03 PM
Ludacris is wack cuz he dont rap like Eminem Or Canibus???

Luda go fed u must not have heard any of his cds

Crazee
06-30-2002, 11:09 PM
He's a hater