View Full Version : Are you superstitious?

BlueFlames
06-27-2002, 09:58 PM
No I don't have a quiz waiting.. I'm just asking ..Are you ?

~*MEEK*~

Brittany
06-27-2002, 10:48 PM
nope. i think they're 'silly'.

Mr. Meyahgee
06-27-2002, 10:50 PM
hell yea! i do!.....if i do something like JACKINGOFF :D :p
i will have acrummy day the next, like nothing will go right for me

WickidGirlShady
06-27-2002, 10:56 PM
not really, i guess i could be sometimes, it depends.

BlueFlames
06-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Sadly..I am.. it's my grandma's doing... She was the one that told me about onion peels... how they are bad luck..

how if someone comes to your house and sits down even for a split second it brings money into the house.

About spliting poles being bad luck..

ugh.. it's annoying..because I really think they're silly but I find myself not doing all the things she said not to.. lol.

~*MEEK*~

slim_crazy
06-29-2002, 11:43 PM
lol...this really happend....me and my friend hes like..."dj dont walk under the later idiot-Dj says omg shutup you superstious foo, two seconds later i trip over a curb"....lol....so yah i guess i am now

ShadyButterfly
06-30-2002, 12:01 AM
yeah... but then again NAH!!!

WickidGirlShady
06-30-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by BlueFlames
About spliting poles being bad luck..
eh, I do that a lot actually, without even realizing it too! I always try not to split poles, lol!

slim_crazy
06-30-2002, 12:42 AM
YIKES

WickidGirlShady
06-30-2002, 12:06 PM
my sister's boyfriend freaked me out last night actually because he said that if you play cards on your bed then you are calling ghosts over to your bed. lol, i've never played cards on my bed before but i was soo scared all night. i couldn't sleep because i thought a ghost was going to be sitting at the end of my bed or something. :(

slim_crazy
06-30-2002, 01:13 PM
lol....yikes i didt wanna know that now im gonna be scared:S

BlueFlames
06-30-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl
my sister's boyfriend freaked me out last night actually because he said that if you play cards on your bed then you are calling ghosts over to your bed. lol, i've never played cards on my bed before but i was soo scared all night. i couldn't sleep because i thought a ghost was going to be sitting at the end of my bed or something. :(

lol..believe on half you see and very little of what you hear..

I've never hear something like that.. Even still ..if you haven't seen them and they haven't done anything to you yet I wouldn't worry about it. Active / voilent ghost are the ones to wathc for. I haven't seen any to know if they exsist or not.

~*MEEK*~