PDA

View Full Version : JIZM v.s Kid Jragon

kidjragon
12-08-2002, 05:02 PM
mic checka.. ill do mah verse in a seca..

JIZM
12-08-2002, 05:09 PM
aight ill reply later 1

kidjragon
12-08-2002, 06:30 PM
~warm-up~
No rhythm is seen from JIZM, when its time to 'drop-his-shit' ya see his pants fillin,
Im a mercenary 'beast' without payment... just call this a 'freelance-killin'.//

~knock-em-out~

Ya wouldn't have freshness in ya mouth if ya ate a whole turnip...cuz ya can't 'hack-BEATS'
Look at my rap-sheet, I'll kill JIZM 'with words' like I killed SHAKUR...no need TU-PAC-heat '// (to pack heat)
Ya think ya ill just cuz you was 'shook so bad' ya doctor falsly diagnosed ya with epilepsy?
You aint a thug, you overdose on pepsi and claim to be at clinics and regret-it-heavily.//
You’re a wannabe that I squeeze four and leave ya face left beat sore,
You couldn’t toss ‘caps’ if you hit ‘shift’ and then ‘threw ya keyboard’.//
You sound like ren and look like stempy, Ill ‘spit’ you out ‘hot’, bitch don’t tempt me,
i'll ‘stump ya face so far in the dirt’ you'll have no chance but to be an "underground emcee"//
ya squad betta rep it, cuz da teck lit, and im ‘gettin lucky’ to 'eat ya rhymes' for ‘breakfast'
the only ‘clips’ you've encountered was during a movies ‘credits’ but you walked out n’ left-it//
You had to be in war.. you worked for the ‘colonial’.. that’s obvious cuz your the number 1 ‘chicken’,
I left you Kentucky ‘fried’, I ‘spit’ you out in a ‘bucket’ and that’s how you became known as ‘JIZM’//
Ya ‘slippery when wet’, like ya girl ya don’t need no ‘lotion’, you got it taken care-of,
But youll be ‘outta breath’ when my rhymes ‘hit you’ like I was SHAQ givin you a ‘bear-hug’!//
I don’t need no glock for you Jiz, Im ‘laid-back’ like I was havin some ‘jin-n-juice’,
I got my ‘mind on my money’, but I jus accidentally murdered you like I was ‘gankin screwge’.//
My spits could win an ‘Oscar’ like I was ‘De La Hoya’ cuz I ‘knocked you out’ like ‘Tyson’,
I hear the ‘clickin’ sounds in ya room.. is it ‘me’ because I don’t hear any of-your-‘typin’//
I jus murdered you ‘JIZM’, it ‘felt good’ jus like givin ya girl an ‘orgasm’,
Take out the ‘kid’ when it comes to battles, bitch, cuz all you do is ‘bore-jragon’.//

aight, mines up. uno

kidjragon
12-12-2002, 10:58 PM
uppin... c'mon jizm post! Due 10 pm tuesday or i get automatic KO. uno.. if he dont post someone else post cuz i personally liked my verse!

JIZM
12-14-2002, 08:21 PM
sorry been a fucked up week......here it goes......1

How u gon mention TUPACs name in a rhyme with wack words?/
Fact is in battle ill leave you CAPUT Like TUPAC backwards/
Put a RAG ON KID J cause hes bleedin to death/
Hit you wit a barrage of words, remember u need the respect/
u couldnt get pussy workin at animal shelters, that ridiculous/
U better off battlin torment i cant see u winnin this/
My vocabulary is limitless u stuck spittin nursery stuff/
Snuff you wit a right u like a clean shaven face, not very rough/
Your flow not very tough, you wouldnt need a pad wit wings/
Little pawn u get taken when u try an attack a king/
In fact im in full swing, and imma eat you alive/
You was the only guy in the movie ALIVE eatin cocks to survive/
Not one to fuck with, KID i leave JR's in AGON(Y)/
And gradually shred you wit words like i had razors patchin cavaties/
Scalp you like an indian sellin over priced tickets on the street/
i could post this rhyme against u twice and still show you defeat/
Niggas say im full of myself, sorry but im not gay/
They just mad that im confident and some of the shit i say....

kidjragon
12-15-2002, 10:21 PM
uppin 4 votes... c'mon peeps

Mr. Meyahgee
12-15-2002, 11:13 PM
easly jizm...
way more flips,..
alot better in scheme
multies,
and flow!!!!...
good punches

simple an clear jizm wims

Crazee
12-16-2002, 01:07 AM
kidjragon had some sick wordplay and punches, but I'm not feelin the flow.

JIZM had some sick lines, but not as consistent...dope flow.

I prefer quality of verse over quality of jokes, it is a battle not a comedy show

vote=JIZM

keep workin kid

JIZM
12-16-2002, 11:27 AM
Thanks yall.....

Ghetto Ninja
12-16-2002, 01:18 PM
vote goes ta JIzxm onthis both had sumtight vocab an nice multi's but i caught jizm's flow more an felt his pun hes hit mre.... u want me to elab. more i will jus pm...

~1ne

JIZM
12-16-2002, 01:21 PM
Well its a Wrap....3-0 knockout, good shit kidjragon.....props....u aint bad.......thanks to all who voted.....much respect