View Full Version : Whatca think?

shadowboxer
06-26-2002, 01:42 PM
"I get high, I get high, I get high" Yo! Love that new Styles song. Ruff Rydaaaas. Styles and Eminem gonna be 1-2 on the charts when his album comes out. I was on Styles site, and there was this cat who bootlegged the record from somewheres. Sounds fly. What do you guys think of Holiday Styles? You feel him?

Spike
06-26-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by shadowboxer
"I get high, I get high, I get high" Yo! Love that new Styles song. Ruff Rydaaaas. Styles and Eminem gonna be 1-2 on the charts when his album comes out. I was on Styles site, and there was this cat who bootlegged the record from somewheres. Sounds fly. What do you guys think of Holiday Styles? You feel him? Yo dude I got your white jacket with long arms and buckles here! you want it back? :rolleyes:

justagirl
07-02-2002, 02:41 PM
i really like "good times" by styles.. his album is gonna bang up the charts when it comes out on july 9.. what would you think about styles joining the anger management tour w/ eminem? i think they would be a good match..

HadeZ
07-02-2002, 02:59 PM
there used to be a dude ewho used tp prettnd he was him....we knew he wernt....cuz i beta him in a battle lol