4 years my superior, i aint gotta be scared of you/
Penitentaries penetratin your posterior, they're only obeying you/
Nethin you say can be used against you/
Your words commit suicide, in them you cant confide/
To home plate i slide, "your out!" the umpire cried/

Tia
11-24-2002, 04:04 PM
Nasir Mathers? What the fuck, are you the baby mama blushing bride of Eminem?//
Not that it matters, but you about to go for a loud-drama hushing ride like Kim//
You must be an N-E-R-D because that’s one hell of a lap dance you just gave us//
You’re an ass n-e-body can see, and can’t rebel with a rap stance, you lust famous//
Balls to swing from, only fame in your name is the part you bit from someone, I suppose//
Downs Syndrome renders lame, whatta shame your heart still beats and blood still flows//
It’s the only thing that “flows” from your worthless fucking body, other than apprehension//
And that pre-appreciation at shows flows from your orifice for Marshall but that’s too sick to re-mention//
Can I have your attention? Because you seem to have a deficit of the mind, well remember this//
If it’s your intention to make the crowd scream keep showing them your “behind” a Miss//
You’re an ass no-one will kiss, got “schooled” by Miss Tia, couldn’t throw a diss, your intellects to low//
You gotta sit down to piss, got fooled thinking you could easily battle a girl like this, couldn’t call me “sissy” if you was my bro//

Nasir Mathers
11-24-2002, 07:00 PM
uppin

MCD
11-24-2002, 07:12 PM
this was a better battle than i expected!

Nasir
I've seen you spit a lot better than this man. Maybe you weren't in the mood for it or whatever, or maybe you're just not a battle emcee. Either way I think you fell below your own standards on this one.

The first line here..'confide' is a forced rhyme.
The last line is also pretty weak...Not really hard-hitting.

Flow is ok...simple rhyme scheme and structure..Only a few multi's..none of these internals.
No personals.

Sorry man but i've seen you spit way better..you fell short of the mark here.

Tia
Have you done this shit before? lol...it wasnt the best verse i ever saw but it was a damn good attempt.

You’re an ass no-one will kiss, got “schooled” by Miss Tia, couldn’t throw a diss, your intellects to low//
You gotta sit down to piss, got fooled thinking you could easily battle a girl like this, couldn’t call me “sissy” if you was my bro//

I thought this whole couplet was dope!...even a reasonably ill punchline in there!..

Sophisticated vocabulary...Good flow and a more intricate rhyme scheme with better multi's.

Tia you definitely came harder than Nasir on this one..only criticism I have is try to be a bit more personal/aggresive and shorten your bars so the flow is easier to grasp...otherwise I thought this was a good effort!

Vote - Tia

The man has spoken..pz;)

Nasir Mathers
11-24-2002, 08:33 PM
i tried a change in style, but i guess it didnt work

Ms Mack
11-25-2002, 03:40 PM
My vote is for Tia......very nice.

MCD
11-25-2002, 04:47 PM
^^ I'd d/q that vote if i were you...thats why this board is so whack for emcees.

Nasir Mathers
11-25-2002, 04:53 PM
u right. mack give reasons and ill count your vote. Dont have to be a breakdown like mcd, but point out some facts about each verse. Every1 else give reasons, too.

right now stands 1-0 unless Mack gives reasons

Ms Mack
11-25-2002, 07:19 PM
My bad Nasir & Tia. I voted for Tia simply because she threw more punches. I thought Nasir could've come better. Tia's rap started off slow but built momentum....the last line was a killer. Nasir you got skillz but Tia simply came nicer

Nasir Mathers
11-25-2002, 07:32 PM
k. 2-0 uppin

Tyke
11-26-2002, 03:06 PM
Nasir Mathers

umm, you didn't do very well, a lot of your rhymes were weak, limited vocab, and some lines just didnt make sense.

[You crouch in fear of goin against Nasir/
u callin people queers, takin pics of your ear/

the ear diss was just sad, multis but barley a diss

I just bashed the wagon over your head, ur on the floor dead/
Ass convulsing in the shed, Im the rapist you fed/

This didn't make sense at all, I understand the wagon referance, but all these were forced rhymes and ;head, dead, shed, fed are weak words to rhyme

No mercy on a she, u get choked by me swiftly/
I sit and drink Nestea, while you could barely breathe/

Nestea???? comeone, that had no revelence and was gay, also this is uncreative as hell

-T-errible -I-n -A-ction, never in satisfaction
ur -T-he -I-llest -A-ss I've ever had make contractions/

"I've ever had to make contactions"???? What? and you caled her ill, not hardly a diss..

4 years my superior, i aint gotta be scared of you/
Penitentaries penetratin your posterior, they're only obeying you/
Nethin you say can be used against you/

this didn't make sense to me either.. So prisons are penitratin her body on her command... Doesn't make sense to me... And you rhymed you three times

This was the best line and it was weak at best..

Over All like a 3/10 very poor...

Tia

A much better rhyme than Nasir, but the flow was off a lil.

Nasir Mathers? What the fuck, are you the baby mama blushing bride of Eminem?//
Not that it matters, but you about to go for a loud-drama hushing ride like Kim//

Decent diss, but i didn't really care for this line, good word formation.

You must be an N-E-R-D because that’s one hell of a lap dance you just gave us//
You’re an ass n-e-body can see, and can’t rebel with a rap stance, you lust famous//

I didn't understand this last line, decent diss

Balls to swing from, only fame in your name is the part you bit from someone, I suppose//
Downs Syndrome renders lame, whatta shame your heart still beats and blood still flows//

good diss I liked this line a lot

It’s the only thing that “flows” from your worthless fucking body, other than apprehension//
And that pre-appreciation at shows flows from your orifice for Marshall but that’s too sick to re-mention//

flow was off, but god rhymes, good vocab, and good diss

Can I have your attention? Because you seem to have a deficit of the mind, well remember this//
If it’s your intention to make the crowd scream keep showing them your “behind” a Miss//

good rhyme

sweet ending, a hot line

over all 5/10

VOTE------------>T.I.A.