PDA

View Full Version : F.y.i.

*~Leah Bia~*
09-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Shit has been really hectic for me lately.

I can't stand living at my sister's with all these damn kids. It's cool if they actually behave, but once one of them is acting up...it's like a chain reaction and then I am ripping my hair out of my skull.

I am moving back into my place that I have lived in for 6 years. Right now, my ex is living there bc I was supposed to move to NC this June, so he moved in - in November and I moved in with the 'rents to save some money before I left while he took over my bills there...but then...obviously, that didn't work out. Still stuck in the murder mitten. :smh:

Sooooooo...I made the drastic decision to move in with my sister, and her 3 kids (17, 14, 11, the younger two are girls who seem to have the same "cycle" as me). Anyways, big mistake. I am paying double what I would pay back home and I wasn't paying shit at my parents' house, but then she can't afford it on her own.

Well, I've decided that I have to start thinking about me and Katelyn, and not worry about what everyone else is going to do...but I need to do for us.
I am moving back home Sept. 15th, Katelyn will be back in her school that she's gone to since Kindergarten (now going into Third), and she will have all her friends back. She hasn't really had any that she plays with outside of school since we moved to my parents' house.
My sister's kids aren't exactly a good influence on her either...if ya know what I mean. They are on a totally different maturity level and talk about things that she shouldn't hear about for at least another 4 years...and wouldn't otherwise, if we didn't live here.

I can't wait til my life is back to normal. I am looking into a job in the direct care field...ya know, helping out old folks. lol
They make good money and I would really enjoy it. Hopefully I wouldn't have to change diapers tho, that would just be weird to do to an old person. LMAO

I collect unemployment cause the last job I had, I was there since the company's first day in business in June of 2004...the broker's had a falling out with eachother and they divided the 'non existing assets' of the company and went their seperate ways. I was eligible for unemployment, which was based on my pay there. Not as much as I used to make, but I get $335 every two weeks. Then I get a child support check of $140 every two weeks on top of that.

So, I get a job at a bar/grill in the area. I worked there for 2 days and realized that I was ultimately screwing myself over. I got hired in to work at the carry out counter first, before they let you serve, at 7.25/hour...
You do EVERYTHING and get paid SHIT.
I still have 2 months left on my unemployment, so that's time to find a job where I would be okay compared to how I am now at least. lol

Anyways, that's why I haven't been on much, I got alot going on and I just can't wait til everything's back to normal.

Tia
09-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Good luck finding a well-paying job you enjoy.. working with old folks you do make better money than $7.25, but it's still not that great & you probably would be changing diapers/bed pans. The really good money in that is reserved for those who have nursing degrees. A nice thing though is that a lot of those places will pay for you to go to school to get the degree while you are working for them.

*~Leah Bia~*
09-02-2007, 07:42 PM
^ Yeah. It starts out at 9 something, which isn't that bad considering it offers FULL benefits. Something I haven't had since I was off my stepdad's insurance thru Ford when I turned 18 and moved out.

So, in comparison to the 10 bucks an hour I was making with no benefits, I'll take the decrease in pay and take the benefits. I'm sure I'll get a raise soon enough. I'm a good worker.

My sister did that, worked on her CNA while she worked at a place before, so I'm sure I can do that no problem also.

Bernard
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Good luck job hunting, I know it's tough. I hope you find something stable that understands your needs as a parent.

sanely_insane
09-03-2007, 01:27 AM
goodluck :)

*~Leah Bia~*
09-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Spanks guys.

Jon Bon Jovi
09-03-2007, 03:10 AM
Good luck with everything :)

Hynkel
09-03-2007, 10:52 AM
You could always work for me

*~Leah Bia~*
09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Doing what??

Crazee
09-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Hourly wages are for suckers. :rofl: lol Just playin'.

Sorry to hear of the drama. Hope things get better soon. Good jobs are hard to fine, especcially in metropolitan areas(my issue). So generally, it's been tons of freelance and random odds and ends to supplement a part time job. I'm doing fine though, thank God for cheap pasta meals. :rofl:

aKtIvItY!
09-07-2007, 12:06 AM
you look like that chick from CSI

*~Leah Bia~*
09-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Como?

aKtIvItY!
09-07-2007, 03:36 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:uxJduDlYYUK_oM:http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/72114004.jpg%3Fv%3D1%26c%3DViewImages%26k%3D2%26d%3D17A4AD9FDB9CF19396908EAF14430D3512A1DE9DDED089FF120D7139CBE51560

not so much in this picture but yea..

-NinjaMic-
09-07-2007, 09:42 AM
Chaning jobs sucks... I was a barber/stylist for 7 years, but the skin allergies I had to stuff like shampoo and gel, temperature change, dirt etc got so bad over the years that my skin was literally falling apart and not repairing. I'm so used to making 20 or 30 an hour and now I make 9 and change. The job I have no just stocking shelves is pretty god damn easy and wayyyyyyyy less demanding though. We should both just start slingin' and robbin'.

Skorpio
09-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Damn, Trying finding a job in Boston, everything up here is so damn expensive. My car insurance is $350 a Month and my rent is $1000. Yeah not even going to get started with the living costs and shit. This states is terrible and I cant wait to get the fuck out of here.

-NinjaMic-
09-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Fuck yeah it is... I moved out there two summers ago after I snapped my collar bone into bits (no insurance either ha), tryin' to get new career, new city, new life kind of deal... I ended up working at Burger King. It was pointless... there's all this help with job placement centers, career education shit and you can only qualify if you're a fucking loser, or are willing to live on the street for one whole year til your income for the year is 0 dollars. That only works for people collecting free checks in the mail every month. I ended up getting into all kinds of legal bullshit and just coming back to CO when I could to start over...

Too bad though, 'cause it's a cool ass city and the beaches are awesome in the summer. You either have to be a financial player, or a system player to live decent out there.

Skorpio
09-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Yep 2 months..... You think that was bad, try 18 years hahaha. Nice place, But not to live. You'd have to work your ass off to live here and be able to afford it. It really sucks though because we got some of the best colleges up here and I got scholarships and shit to them but only in Mass. and not anywhere else. So I either save like 5,000 off of 20,000 or move out and I want to go to Umass Amherst so damn bad because its one of the biggest fucking party schools in the country. Oh well, I'll go party it up somewhere I can afford to buy alchohol, even though i'm not legal(shh!)

But my next school of choice would be North Carolina or State, either one seems fine. Hope thats not a bad place to live. And Fuck you Liberty Mutual, you piece of shit Auto insurance!

Crazee
09-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Ha, I've never copped more than $8 an hour but luckily I always just kind of hustle my way into more money. Not really anything legal, moreso buying and reselling...freelance writing...cheap discounted everything.

Apartments are a thousand a month here, so you take rent, utilities and the like and there's nothing for future planning. Which sucks, because I'm a man with dreams and if I'm not making enough to put away than I'm living with others. Whether that's family or friends. My dreams count more than my comfort or social life, and I always feel that crossing a certain barrier is just kissing my dreams goodbye. I already wasted most my life doing bullshit that hasn't helped me, but living for dolo and paying over a thousand just says "Quitting" to me.

I might find some roomates, soon.

-NinjaMic-
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah me too... I slowly just realized that if I had never wasted my time and money getting wasted or trying to get sluts and fake friends I'd have been rich by now. The bottom makes you appreciate the top though.

*~Leah Bia~*
09-09-2007, 08:30 PM
We should both just start slingin' and robbin'.

That sounds perfect. I have been seriously considering it.

I was at the bank the other day and the guy next to me says to the teller, "Can I have that in 10-100 dollar bills, 10-50 dollar bills and the rest in 20's?" :eek:

I immediately started formulating a plan in my head to where I would follow his ass down the road and fucking rob him. LOL

Too bad he was a big dude and I'm a little chick with a big mouth. I figure if I have a gun, it would all just be mind power.

But that seems like a great way to do it. Stake out ATM machines, don't be the retard that robs people AT the ATM machine, but be the person who follows them somewhere and does it. And it can't be in your city...make it like 20 miles away. :D

Hynkel
09-09-2007, 09:08 PM
I made myself rich

*~Leah Bia~*
09-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Hooking?

Hynkel
09-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Yes. And you're in the perfect position to start yourself

*~Leah Bia~*
09-09-2007, 09:22 PM
I was considering. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I mean, I like having sex anyways, so why not get rich while doing it?

Hynkel
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Don't ask me

Crazee
09-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Yeah me too... I slowly just realized that if I had never wasted my time and money getting wasted or trying to get sluts and fake friends I'd have been rich by now. The bottom makes you appreciate the top though.

Agreed. "Ashy to Clashy". If you chase women, you lose money and time. If you chase money, you gain women. It's simple reasoning.

That said, where's the top? Ima' just go shoot somebody.

Denz
09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Good luck with everything. When it comes to children, I usually find myself referring to three vital words, "throw", "kids" and "bushes". Haha, it's always worked for me.

I also need to get a job, or even better………….a fucking LIFE, lol. On a serious note, its hard being a man of leisure, I've been doing it for 13 months and I must be close to death. Chilling, partying and sleeping were becoming boring as fuck by the 8th month and now I can't handle it. People just don't understand the hardship of that lifestyle :smh:, lol, and I'm not being sarcastic.

The main thing stopping me from getting a job is that they’re gonna make me wear a suit and I don't do suits. That's why I've "accidentally" ;) lost like 3 this year.

However, if I do eventually get a job, least I know I'll be on EW for 9 hours a day. You can't beat getting paid to surf the internet, lol. I guess the one good thing to come from a job is that, I'll have a routine instead of fucking around all day/night and I'll also meet new people but I can do that stuff anyway, so that kinda defeats that incentive. Oh dear, looks like my plans have already failed. :D

I honestly can't wait for someone to fire me because I'm so shit at typing. "You’re probably the worse typer in the world, get the fuck out of here!"

To tell you the truth, I just want to be fired, like my only other job, I never got fired properly :smh:. It's good for the resume but it's awful for story telling. :@

Anywho, good luck again. :)

Crazee
09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
The main differance between a ho and hooker...is a ho buys a crack rock and a hooker buys a 'lac drop

Hynkel
09-10-2007, 09:55 PM
'lac drop sounds like a really good candy

Bernard
09-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm looking for $15/hr minimum but most web dev jobs are at least $25. Hopefully I can land one of those :)

Right now I'm making a blogging website to put in my portfolio to improve my chances. Although everyone is telling me that I have a good resume so I'm optimistic on this for a change.

Until then I'm stuck at $8/hr work study as a tutor with a max of 9hrs/week (9x8= not enough :( ). Fortunately I'm still gaining a decent interest on my savings that I started in Iraq :)

Crazee
09-10-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm looking for a million dollars an hour.

Hynkel
09-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Me, you, and Leah should set up some kind of bank heist

I don't need to but the idea of robbing a bank just intrigues me

*~Leah Bia~*
09-10-2007, 10:45 PM
^ Word. Plus, I need to. :o)

Hynkel
09-10-2007, 10:56 PM
For real though Leah you should just let me pimp you

*~Leah Bia~*
09-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Let's talk percentage. I mean, shit, I could pimp myself and make more loot. What do you have to offer? Sell yourself to me and I might consider it.

Hynkel
09-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Well wait I'm new at this

Crazee
09-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Are we robbing Frank? Or just a regular bank?

Hynkel
09-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't really care I'm getting paid either way