PDA

View Full Version : favorite body part of the opposite (or same) sex

JeFF
08-31-2007, 06:28 PM
^title??

Bernard
08-31-2007, 08:09 PM
[southern accent]^ Well, *grunts* I do think you have purrty mouth there boy ;)[/southern accent]

Tia
08-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Well.. to be honest.. haha.. it's all about the thighs. Most men look at women's breasts or ass. I couldn't care less about ass, just as long as a person has one. It looks freakish when somebody has no ass and their back blends into their thighs and it's just flat. But I never look at an ass and go "oh that's a nice one."

Boobs.. some of them I love, some of them I hate, I'm very, VERY picky about boobs.. so I guess I'm not a boob person, like I have guy friends that just love to see any pair of boobs.

Thighs are the hottest part of a girl though.

!@#$%^&*()_+
08-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Boobs, Lips, Eyes

Tia
08-31-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh yeah, eyes.. eyes are important. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE big blue or green eyes. Especially if they have long eyelashes. Wow. Makes me melt.

And lips are important too, but I care more about shape than size. Some people just think big lips are hot.. to me, big lips can look very awkward.. thin lips aren't good either.. I like nice plump lips of a medium size, but more than anything I like a certain shape of lips.. hard to explain.

Christina Aguilera has amazing lips AND eyes. It's just all the makeup, her clothes she wears, and her attitude that makes her ew.

!@#$%^&*()_+
08-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Me too....

Bernard
08-31-2007, 11:07 PM
I just like proportion. If it all balances out then I'm going to like it, unless the balance is shapeless. I used to think more about parts but then I realized that cars and women are entirely different things.

Not that I don't notice what stands out, but I respond more quickly to soft, polite, and intelligent sounding voice (I do have a thing for voices). Although sound can be deceiving, I still find that far less often than a nice body. It probably helps that I have really good hearing (says the Army hearing test) despite using head phones all of the time (at low volume of course).

Tia
09-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Yeah I have a thing for voices and names.. like an extreme thing for them.. like someone can be physically unattractive but if I like their voice or name it makes them hot.. and vice versa, they can be gorgeous but if their name or voice agitate me it's a no go.

Hynkel
09-01-2007, 03:32 PM
The throat

Bernard
09-01-2007, 05:31 PM
I could care less about a name, but the voice could change my mind.

Tia
09-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Really? You never see a beautiful girl, and then get up the courage to introduce yourself to her or have a mutual friend do it, and then find out her name is ugly, and get so turned off? LOL.. like some names are just ew, and a name is SO much a part of a person.

Bernard
09-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Honestly, the only time I've found a name that repulsive it was for a girl name Cleotra *shivers* The thing was, she looked like a Cleotra.

If I did like a girl with a bad name I'd probably just give her a nick name. I don't know I tend not to use peoples names too much anyway. I should change that... :\

Although I admit I'd be mad if a an attractive girl had a masculine name. Then I'd have to give her a feminine nick name.

sanely_insane
09-01-2007, 09:12 PM
eyes, lips, collerbones

Hynkel
09-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Really? You never see a beautiful girl, and then get up the courage to introduce yourself to her or have a mutual friend do it, and then find out her name is ugly, and get so turned off? LOL.. like some names are just ew, and a name is SO much a part of a person.

"A girl named Agatha McBaxter Grudameyer likes me"

Yeah, you're right

Tia
09-01-2007, 10:18 PM
LMAO @ "Cleotra"

Haha that's.. different..