PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Emweb For 5 Days!!

MCD
06-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Not that i'm that active anyway...but i just wanted to let you know and rub it in..that tomorrow morning..i set off for download festival..woooooooooooo!! 5 days of beer and great music...awesomenesssssssssssss

gonna see:

Ill Nino
Lamb of God
Korn
DevilDriver
Machine Head
Chimera (sp)
Killswitch Engage
Megadeth
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Papa Roach (for old time sakes)
Linkin Park (Same reason)
Marilyn Manson
Wolfmother
Napalm Death

and many more!

plus i get to lob bottles of piss at My Chemical Romance!! woooooooooooo!!!

take it cheeeeesy.

Darkness
06-06-2007, 03:04 AM
*chimaira

You lucky fuck i hate you ill doo anythin if you take me with you,lol...Damn this this will be sooo amazing i would jizz on everybody if i was there..fer sure

MCD
06-06-2007, 03:05 AM
^^it is an awesome lineup this year...yeah that'd be sick if you could come..we'd get so fuckin wasted and have tent sex..or just get wasted.

Darkness
06-06-2007, 03:07 AM
lmao..yea it would be great..We'd bust some shit up in the mosh pits..I hope you have a great time..Remember if you come out of the mosh pit not bleeding youre a pussy..jk

MCD
06-06-2007, 03:09 AM
haha..yeah i came out the devildriver pit last year not bleeding..but choking and throwing up dirt and dust...was a bit nasty =/....
this year..they're going for the world record size circle pit..the guiness book of world records are going to be there and everything! there is no way i'm not gonna be a part of that pit!

Darkness
06-06-2007, 03:11 AM
haha yea sounds a little scary...MAybe youll see a wall of death since lamb of god and chimaira are there.. Get some good pics and show them to me,lol

MCD
06-06-2007, 03:14 AM
^^i shall try!...i'm gonna get a disposable camera...as well as taking my digital camera...so should hopefully get some good ones...as long as i'm not too wasted and forget!!..

mate..check this video out..

HWUjLRZAaC4

its korn doing Blind last sunday...at download festival..they're headlining the second stage..which is a tiny little tent...can you imagine how brutal this is going to be?

with joey jordison on the drums!! wooooooooooooooo

Darkness
06-06-2007, 03:16 AM
hell yea joey is the shit.great vid..Youre a lucky dude man i know youll have a great time but im out peace man...<3 you *winks*

MCD
06-06-2007, 03:18 AM
<3 you too man ;)...take care.

Fuck Up Fairy
06-06-2007, 03:24 AM
I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!

I HATE YOU!!

I HATE YOU!!

i would say have fun

BUT I HATE YOU

-x-

~*me*~
06-06-2007, 04:21 AM
plus i get to lob bottles of piss at My Chemical Romance!! woooooooooooo!!!

I realize that this is probably a joke, but if it isn't, please don't :(!

Fuck Up Fairy
06-06-2007, 04:22 AM
its a hardcore event....

bottles of urine will likely fly.

-x-

MCD
06-06-2007, 04:22 AM
it is a joke...as i will be watching KoRn on the 2nd stage instead...

but as Korn finish half hour before MCR..i shall go to the mainstage to watch other people throw bottles of piss at them instead.

Fuck Up Fairy
06-06-2007, 04:33 AM
I STILL HATE YOU

-x-

~*me*~
06-06-2007, 04:35 AM
it is a joke...as i will be watching KoRn on the 2nd stage instead...

but as Korn finish half hour before MCR..i shall go to the mainstage to watch other people throw bottles of piss at them instead.

LOL :D

I don't get why people actually throw shit at bands they dislike, it's disturbing to me.

Denz
06-06-2007, 05:22 AM
Have fun, play safe and try not to download too much music. <:-P

I realize that this is probably a joke, but if it isn't, please don't !

=))

~*me*~
06-06-2007, 05:24 AM
=))

:$ I have to protect my loves!

Carnage™
06-06-2007, 07:40 AM
I think you should take me with you, in a suitcase. I'm skinny as fuck so I would probably fit.

JeFF
06-06-2007, 11:19 AM
do throw piss on my chem romance they suck!

~*me*~
06-06-2007, 12:15 PM
do throw piss on my chem romance they suck!

:rolleyes:

JeFF
06-06-2007, 12:21 PM
they do.

Jon Bon Jovi
06-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Yep. They are SHIT. Fucking Emoish rock wannabes. I hate them.

But anyway, have fun, Ben :D. Stay safe! (no chav) LOL, sorry Joshy.

~*me*~
06-06-2007, 12:25 PM
It really doesn't matter if they suck or not, nobody deserves to have shit thrown at them when they're doing their job. It's ridiculous bullshit. I would NEVER wish any band I hated to have something like that happen and it's sad that people feel the need to try to harm somebody or wish them to be harmed because they don't like their music.

MCD
06-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Lamb of God completely OWNED download.....

Other honorable mentions go to:

Machine Head
Killswitch
Korn

Korn who owned the dimebag darrell stage while that shitty piss poor excuse for a pop band MCR played to their 27 fans on the mainstage..

Korn were absolutely immense...the best i've ever seen them...joey jordison on drums...fucking..wow....even did some blast beat during Blind..the tent was heaving...i nearly died during 'good god'...couldnt even get close enough to the main pit it was that rammed..so had to just start circle pits for space and to breathe..lol..

Lamb of god...the sheer size of the two circle pits...which then merged into one giant pit...phenomenal...i got booted in the face god knows how many times..so fucking awesome..

got on the big screen loads of times when the camera came down over the pits...

lol @ lamb of god saying "now here...here is a little emo sing-along song" and getting every one to scream "NOW YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO DIE FORRRRR!!!" then into the wall of death...woooooo

lol @ MCR cutting their set short by half hour to 'protect their fans' from the returning sea of Korn fans..

lol @ The constant verbal abuse towards the emo genre..

lol @ some Korn fans carrying bricks in their hands shouting 'kill the emo'

lol @ some fans who couldnt get in the tent, made their way into the MCR crowd and opened up circle pits.

lol @ MCR in general....haha @ someone shouting 'emo for sale!...will work for tears"

anyway...twas a good weekend..apart from some really piss poor bands...and some shite performances from bands like Marilyn Manson..

GARY HUNT CROWD SURFED OVER THE SLAYER PIT

now that's gangsta.

unfortunately...due to my camera being quite expensive..and not actually wanting to take it into the pit...the only band pictures i got were of evanesence...because of amy lee for obvious reasons...i will put them up when i get the chance...

"Donington...i want you to...i want you to fucking..HEAR ME NOWWWWWWW!!!"

wicked.

*¨Daniella¨*
06-11-2007, 02:43 PM
lol @ MCR cutting their set short by half hour to 'protect their fans' from the returning sea of Korn fans..

lol @ some fans who couldnt get in the tent, made their way into the MCR crowd and opened up circle pits.

lol @ MCR in general....haha @ someone shouting 'emo for sale!...will work for tears"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

damn it' good to know you had a good weekend!
you are so lucky!!!!:D

Darkness
06-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Lamb of God completely OWNED download.....

Other honorable mentions go to:

Machine Head
Killswitch
Korn

Korn who owned the dimebag darrell stage while that shitty piss poor excuse for a pop band MCR played to their 27 fans on the mainstage..

Korn were absolutely immense...the best i've ever seen them...joey jordison on drums...fucking..wow....even did some blast beat during Blind..the tent was heaving...i nearly died during 'good god'...couldnt even get close enough to the main pit it was that rammed..so had to just start circle pits for space and to breathe..lol..

Lamb of god...the sheer size of the two circle pits...which then merged into one giant pit...phenomenal...i got booted in the face god knows how many times..so fucking awesome..

got on the big screen loads of times when the camera came down over the pits...

lol @ lamb of god saying "now here...here is a little emo sing-along song" and getting every one to scream "NOW YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO DIE FORRRRR!!!" then into the wall of death...woooooo

anyway...twas a good weekend..apart from some really piss poor bands...and some shite performances from bands like Marilyn Manson..

GARY HUNT CROWD SURFED OVER THE SLAYER PIT

now that's gangsta.

unfortunately...due to my camera being quite expensive..and not actually wanting to take it into the pit...the only band pictures i got were of evanesence...because of amy lee for obvious reasons...i will put them up when i get the chance...

"Donington...i want you to...i want you to fucking..HEAR ME NOWWWWWWW!!!"

wicked.

what about chimaira? You mentioned killswitch(terrible band) but not them? lol

Glad to know you had a good time though too bad theres no pics

MCD
06-13-2007, 03:25 AM
chimaira were great but the bands i mentioned stole the show..
killswitch i agree arent a great band..but they were really good live for some reason..their vocalist has such a brutal roar..
but yeah..lamb of god did it for me.

Darkness
06-13-2007, 05:37 PM
i dont find anythign brutal about KSE..Lamb of god is awsome though for sure

MCD
06-14-2007, 03:01 AM
^^yeah they're pretty emo now..but some of their old stuff is tight...and yes..lamb of god own.