PDA

View Full Version : uncharatersitc behavior

sanely_insane
05-21-2007, 06:06 PM
do you have any stories where youve done something where your not acting like you usually do like you said something or acted a certain way?? share

Crazee
05-21-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't have a characteristic behavior.

Tia
05-21-2007, 06:13 PM
LOL.. this happens to people when they consume alcohol ;).

sanely_insane
05-21-2007, 06:15 PM
no tia LMAO not always im talking about like maybe youll be having a conversation or whatever and youll sya something you would normalally never say and yes this can happen when your sober:P

Tia
05-21-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't know.. I always say shit that nobody else would normally ever say.. but I don't think I ever say shit that I normally wouldn't.. because I usually just say whatever I'm thinking LOL. So I don't have this problem, of being guarded and then slipping up sometimes.

sanely_insane
05-21-2007, 06:20 PM
im kinda talking about when ur reallllllllly mad or reaaaaaaaally upset or happy like do u ever do something u normally wouldnt do i onno forget it i have no idea what imasking LMAO

Tia
05-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah, definitely.

Like when I'm pissed off, I will say mean things I don't actually feel.

Crazee
05-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Everybody puts up fronts...EVERYONE. And if you say you don't, that's a front.:rofl: At least, that's my view...myself included.

So I think everyone can act oddly, but I tend to believe how someone acts in those situations is closer to the real them than the act they put up. If that makes sense. Because when you don't have time to plan anything and act off the cuff, you're not thinking about anything...you're just reacting.

I have no good awnsers, though.

Tia
05-21-2007, 06:26 PM
So I think everyone can act oddly, but I tend to believe how someone acts in those situations is closer to the real them than the act they put up. If that makes sense. Because when you don't have time to plan anything and act off the cuff, you're not thinking about anything...you're just reacting.

Interesting..

I kind of agree.. I mean when people are angry they usually say whatever will hurt you, not what they truly feel about you, because they are trying to piss you off.

But I agree, sometimes the truth comes out when people just aren't thinking, or plotting and planning on how to hide it.

Crazee
05-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, obviously we all make up things. I'm not really talking about WHAT is said, but moreso how people react.

Like, when someone says "I'm a nice enough guy, but that caught me off guard" or "Well, I'm not an angry person but they got me at the wrong moment!"

I think that's kind of ridicolous, it's like saying "Well, I'm a pretty honest person...except when a situation came up where I needed to lie". :rofl:

sanely_insane
05-21-2007, 06:33 PM
LMAO at that lie thing i think thats my new saying

Crazee
05-21-2007, 06:34 PM
heh

Yeah, so I'd like to have a story. Like, I think a lot of the stuff I did a couple years ago is uncharacteristic of me, but how can I know for sure?

sanely_insane
05-21-2007, 06:37 PM
yeah i get that i onno i do shit that i think i might not noramlly act like but maybe thats how i really am hmmm..

Tia
05-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I want to know what the hell you are talking about LOL.

I will get it out of you :).

Crazee
05-21-2007, 06:39 PM
What song is that from in your sig, T? Those are good lyrics.

Tia
05-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Pink's "Who Knew".. I was listening to that album last night and it was stuck in my head.. and I later got another song of her's stuck in my head and put it on my myspace profile. But yeah, I have liked the lyrics to that song since back when it first came out.

Shady Makaveli
05-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Well there was that year where I hit my head real hard and thought I was a chinese guy named Bob Lo. Yeah I know that you're thinking "Bob Lo? What kinda name is that?!". I dunno blame my subconscious for being lazy... Anyways yeah when I was him I was a pretty fucked up guy... I'd just like to apologise to all those cat-owners I encountered during that time and for all the people you went to Silver Swan Family Resurtant and got a number 2 between 2pm and 10. Oh and those fortunes you got in your fortune cookies are not true... Especially the "expect cancer" ones...

sanely_insane
05-21-2007, 06:47 PM
^lmao

JeFF
05-21-2007, 08:05 PM
well im normally a very hper active person who runs around a lot. then if someone says something idont like or whatever ill be like all down and mopey. for like 10 min then it back to WEEEEEEEEEEE!

Crazee
05-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Actually, I think I'm equally random/goofy and laid back/philosophical. I was going to say I'm mostly random and laughing, but that's not true. I'm pretty much just as serious/arguementive.

Cain
05-21-2007, 10:48 PM
I am not known for characteristic behavior outside of closet patriotism.