PDA

View Full Version : what did you felt??

*¨Daniella¨*
05-11-2007, 07:38 PM
well the thread is mostly for the ladies in here that are mommies.
You know I want to know what you felt when they told you, you were pregnat?
What did you felt when you saw by first time your baby?
When you had such a fragile life on your hands that it depends of you, that you are his protection.................
When you saw him smile by first time to you?
When he crawl by firts time to you?
When he tried to step in his lil tiny legs and he fall down and smile back to you!
When he said his firts word and he said them to you!
When he hug you by first time?
When he played with your hand, with those tiny lil hands
When you spoiled him by first time.......how did you felt watching that smile in their beautiful face?
I really want to know what you girls felt, I mean I just can’t imagine those feelings, omg!
You know I want to know this cause I have ALWAYS LOVE BABIES!and I want a baby I want to be a mommy(I would really love that you can’t imagine how much) but of course I know that has to wait more, firts I have to finish and do things so I can give whatever I want to my baby, but for now I want to know the opinion of some mommies

Eleven
05-11-2007, 07:42 PM
"I want a baby I want to be a mommy"

i would make you a mommy but you're only 15...sadly^^

however i'm sure tom or MCD would be happy to help...

mcb(blizz) aswell....he's desperate to get past 2nd base.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2007, 08:01 PM
OMG, stop it. I want one. I once thought I could be pregnant, and well...I was like "holy shit and macoroni, please don't be" but at the same time I felt a connection. Only to find out there was nothing there but wind, LMAO.........

:'(. Seriously though, it's actually quite sad to think you could be, and then find out your'e not. If I wasn't a psycho, and was settled down with "someone", and actually had money, I'd so have one tomorrow:'(.

Eleven
05-11-2007, 08:03 PM
I'd so have one tomorrow:'(.

you know that's impossible right??...to just casually "have one tomorrow"

i constantly wonder about englands sex ed programme

Carnage™
05-11-2007, 08:03 PM

I asked if they would have to rip open my anus or not. I felt very scared and surprised to say the least.

Humiliated that I had created and given birth to such an ugly creature.

When you had such a fragile life on your hands that it depends of you, that you are his protection.................

I didn't care, as my child is so ugly that if he died, I would be more likely to laugh, than cry.

My child (we'll call him "Bilbo"), Bilbo has 1000 teeth, and when he smiles, he bites you. He doesn't mean it, but if he doesn't stop we're going to have to take him to the vet to put him "to sleep".

He has 3 arms and no legs, so I was horrified at the sight.

When he tried to step in his lil tiny legs and he fall down and smile back to you!

He has no legs.

Bilbo does not speak. I refuse to teach him, because he will inform the social services that I do not look after him properly.

I cried. He not only hugged me, but he also tried to bite me to death.

He broke my arm.

When you spoiled him by first time.......how did you felt watching that smile in their beautiful face?

I do not spoil Bilbo. This is a rare ocassion when I admit that he even exists.

Eleven
05-11-2007, 08:05 PM
He has 3 arms and no legs, so I was horrified at the sight..

i laughed my ass off at this...which is a bit annoying considering i just woke up my whole family.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Ben, you're a totall asshole!

Eleven
05-11-2007, 08:08 PM
yeah ben, fuck off.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2007, 08:08 PM
you know that's impossible right??...to just casually "have one tomorrow"

i constantly wonder about englands sex ed programme

Okay, I'd TRY FOR ONE TOMORROW! Is that better, sir? :D

Carnage™
05-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Ben, you're a totall asshole!

Yeah, well you try looking after Bilbo. If you go anywhere near him he fucking attacks you. He's strong as shit and has razor sharp teeth. I have to throw fish-heads in to the basement where I keep him, because if I went down to give him them, he'd probably kill me and eat me.

Eleven
05-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Okay, I'd TRY FOR ONE TOMORROW! Is that better, sir? :D

NO YOU DIRTY WHORE STOP TRYING TO HAVE BABIES

you know i'm joking....have all the babies you want

wait...is it babys or babies??

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2007, 08:11 PM
It's babies. And yes, I'm a whore. I've had sex 9 million and a half times.

Eleven
05-11-2007, 08:12 PM
It's babies. And yes, I'm a whore. I've had sex 9 million and a half times.

rape doesn't count ya know, because that's bad sex :nonono:

or surprise sex depending how you look at it

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Is it true it isn't rape if you say "rape me"?

unknown_
05-11-2007, 08:19 PM
lol, this wasn't actually a bad thread idea but it has now been destroyed.

R.I.P. What did you felt?? thread

Jon Bon Jovi
05-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, everyone shut up now.

Sorry, Daniela.

*¨Daniella¨*
05-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Fuck people I really wanted to this thread to be serious and I really want peoples opinions. Momies opinions………….please stop it!
Ps don’t worry jade :'(

Tia
05-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I couldn't believe it for the first three months. I was in shock. I took the home pregnancy test, couldn't believe it, cried in the doctor's office thinking he would tell me it was a mistake and ther was no baby, and freaked out the first three months thinking there was a chance that it was all a big mistake and there was no baby.

I can't even describe that. I just remember thinking he was perfect. I see babies being born on the Discovery Health channel, and they come out purple or blue or red.. he was born with perfect creamy butter pecan skin like mine. His eyes were wide open when they placed him on my stomach, huge bambi eyes like his daddy's but almond-shaped like mine. I had never seen such beautiful eyes. He looked straight into mine. I remember thinking he seemed like an old soul. His hair was this chestnut color that glowed coppery red in the light, his head was perfectly rounded, he smelled like The Body Shop's sesame body butter. He was so soft and warm and perfect.

When you had such a fragile life on your hands that it depends of you, that you are his protection
I was scared to change his diaper the first few days. I kept thinking I would break him or something. He seemed so fragile. The first week we were home, I refused to put him down 99% of the time. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep, I didn't shit. I just held that baby.

You're making me emotional :'(

I couldn't believe it... he used to just get up on all fours and rock back and forth but couldn't really move.. next thing I know, he's crawling across the room as fast as he can.

LOL he learned to walk here, in our campus apartment.. we moved here at the beginning of September 2006, it was a brand new start to a new life for us. He was 11 months old, and he took his first steps in his new living room.

Oh god, he started talking way too early. It spooked out the nurses. Everyone always said he was too smart.

I loved the first time he wrapped his arms around me when I said "hug", and when he gave me a slobbery kiss on my cheek!

LOL, it's so cool how they do that the second they are born.. they wrap their tiny baby hand around your finger.

I've never spoiled him, LOL. That's what his grandma does.

*¨Daniella¨*
05-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Omg! Tia those answers put me really emocional, Idean really I’m jealous of you!(in a good way ;) )
Damn I know you are a proud mommy and I feel happy for you, and hope you keep feeling like that with your baby!
So any other mommy that wants to let me knows those really beautiful momments???

Aic713
05-11-2007, 10:17 PM
You know I want to know what you felt when they told you, you were pregnat? I cried.. I'm not sure at that point they were "happy tears" though. In all serious, I really was scared shitless, I mean I was only 19, going on 20.. So I was just scared of all the "what if's". After a bit I was thrilled though.
What did you felt when you saw by first time your baby? I was sooo fucked up on medication I thought I had three kids, No joke. I really saw three of her. I was just happy & it's just really a hard thing to describe, I cried, I kissed my husband a lot.
When you had such a fragile life on your hands that it depends of you, that you are her protection................. I wouldn't give Alexis a bath or cut her nails, because I honestly thought I was going to cut her with the nail clippers lmao!! She was so tiny when she was born that it was scary to do those things.. But love trumps fear every time ;)
When you saw her smile by first time to you? Really these all tie together.. because it's not a different feeling you get each time.. It's always the same. You're just happy & joyful & excited & can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.. It's all these things wrapped into one.
When she crawl by firts time to you? Same as above
When she tried to step in her lil tiny legs and she fall down and smile back to you? Same as above
When she said her firts word and she said them to you! Her first word as with many babies were "dada" so it really wasn't too me.. But again same as above.
When she hug you by first time? Same as above. Just pure joy.
When she played with your hand, with those tiny lil hands? Something I actually miss.. I do that with my nieces now, when they hold just my one hand. I miss that.
When you spoiled her by the first time.......how did you felt watching that smile in their beautiful I try not to spoil her because it's not always a good thing to do all the time.

*side note* I had my daughter 8 years ago (almost) so some things I don't recall 100% like I used to lol.

The funniest thing when I first felt her move I was convinced there was something wrong. I went to my Mom's & screamed "Something is wrong with the baby I have to go to the ER" She asked what.. I told her & she laughed at me.. She's like "You just felt her move for the first time idiot" LMAO!! That's one that I have down in her baby book. It was funny.

New years eve 2000, (She was 5 months) she was running a fever of 101.00 or something.. I freaked out, called the doctor at like 5 minutes to midnight & they were like "she's fine just give her some baby asprin" lmao!! I was so bad. Now not so much lol.. But when she was a baby until I'd say 3 I was on top of everything she did. I was always scared something would happen. Wow I have sooo many stories lol.

*¨Daniella¨*
05-11-2007, 10:44 PM
aww that was nice!
now I want to know leah's answers ;)

shortie
05-12-2007, 02:40 AM
I can't really answer the questions, except for the first one.

But really...why do either of you want a baby at such an early age?

~*me*~
05-12-2007, 02:42 AM

I just wanted to say, I can't wait to see your baby, damnit!

*¨Daniella¨*
05-12-2007, 09:53 AM

Well I know it’s weird, but it’s just that I love babies, ,and I just would love to have a lil baby to the one I could give all my love and all what I want, the one I can see grow up, and take care of him, you know maybe I want this because almost in every vacations, if I wasn’t traveling with my dad I would just love to go and work with kids and babies in hospitals or in these especial houses I can’t recall and I just spend wonderful moments with those kids and lil babies, maybe that’s why I want a kid for me, but as I said, I don’t want it now, I’m really concious(sp?)that I’m young for a baby right now, and even do I would love one, I’m not mature enough to have one, first I gotta live my teen time finish my school, college, get a work and then when I get mature enough for that beautiful baby, I’ll have it, until now let’s just love other babies.............you know what I mean?

Tia
05-14-2007, 09:10 AM

I wanted a baby since I was 4, and playing with baby dolls. I think it's pretty normal. The only thing that made me not want a baby for a while was the fact that my mom was a single mom always working, and when I was a teen I pretty much raised my little brother. I didn't want a baby so much when I was a teen, because it was like I had one. But I remember being 13 and daydreaming about babies & picking out future names and stuff.

BlueFlames
05-15-2007, 05:12 AM
I can only answer a couple of these questions because my bun is still in the oven. :D

You know I want to know what you felt when they told you, you were pregnat? I was in shock , my husband and I have been trying for years not even a month before we had decided that this wasn't the best time in our lives to become parents. The morning after we found out I was over joyed , amazed and very thankful for the honor to be a mom .

What did you felt when you saw by first time your baby? I thought he's really in there.. I didn't dream this all up.

shortie
05-15-2007, 09:42 AM
I wanted a baby since I was 4, and playing with baby dolls. I think it's pretty normal. The only thing that made me not want a baby for a while was the fact that my mom was a single mom always working, and when I was a teen I pretty much raised my little brother. I didn't want a baby so much when I was a teen, because it was like I had one. But I remember being 13 and daydreaming about babies & picking out future names and stuff.

I'm not sure a 4 year old is at an age to truly know what they want. And what you are describing happens for most girls who have dolls. You pretend that the doll is really a baby that you need to take care of. I still have 4 Cabbage Patch Kids in my closet from when I was younger.

And the daydreaming about names is a normal kid thing too. Didn't you ever play "MASH" or use those foldy thingies?

There is however, a big difference from fantasizing about your future to full out wanting a kid to feel their love. You know what I'm talking about, the messed up chicks on Montel who "need a kid because they will always love me", etc. What they need is counseling, not a human life to be responsible for.

Tia
05-15-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread, because she said a few different times that she has to finish school, finish college, get a job, and be mature enough to have a baby first. The girls on Montel are actively trying to have a child by having tons of unprotected sex, that's not what this thread was about.

Mr. Meyahgee
05-15-2007, 10:26 AM
When i found out i was a prego.... i was shocked!!!,... than it hit me... i'm not a prego i cant be because i'mma dude... so i was only called fat... im a fat man wearing a mickey mouse costume saying HeHe

Tia
05-15-2007, 10:30 AM
LMAO, guys can totally gain pregnancy weight! Freedom did, for real.. I didn't gain any weight at all except for Brennan, as soon as I popped him out and had my check-up a week later I was practically at my pre-pregnancy weight.

Freedom had all these weird food cravings and sympathy pains and shit, and he got a belly on him he had to work off after Brennan was born, LOL!

Mr. Meyahgee
05-15-2007, 10:35 AM
true i know a couple of guys who are pregos.... even their ttata's lactate... it's gross.... either that or they are just fat with boobie sweat.. who knows..

shortie
05-15-2007, 10:49 AM
I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread, because she said a few different times that she has to finish school, finish college, get a job, and be mature enough to have a baby first. The girls on Montel are actively trying to have a child by having tons of unprotected sex, that's not what this thread was about.

I asked why her and Jade wanted to have kids at such an early age, you brought up dolls. I was responding to your post, not hers.

Tia
05-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Oh. I still think it's normal to love babies and want one at any age so I don't know. Even Brennan loves babies and he's 18 months old. When he sees the babies in the classroom next door to his that are not even walking yet he's in awe. So I wasn't just talking about dolls, I still have memories of being 4 and seeing my newborn sister Afton and thinking I couldn't wait to be a Mommy and have a baby someday. I think most teen girls that babysit babies think how cool it would be to have one.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Well, I've just always wanted a baby. What little girl doesn't when they're playing with their dolls, etc.? Now, I'd LIKE a child, but I'm mature enough to realise that I'm not ready. There's a big difference in wanting one, and actually trying for one, lol. I dunno, I'd just love to give a child all my love, and help them to become the person that they become. I'm not saying it would complete my life, but having a child would bring me lots of happiness. I'm aware it's not all easy, I'm aware that it wouldn't automatically take my problems away and make me happy. But I just feel it would give me more meaning. And they're just so cute. Like I said, I'm not silly enough to fall pregnant on purpose...yet. It's a girl thing, is it not?

Mr. Meyahgee
05-15-2007, 10:59 AM
who wants to practice making babies???... any one... dont be shy....

Tia
05-15-2007, 11:00 AM
There's a big difference in wanting one, and actually trying for one.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. I think it's perfectly normal to want one when you know logically that you are too young to have one. Like you can be 13 and want a car very badly that you are not old enough to drive or pay for.

shortie
05-15-2007, 11:21 AM
I agree with both of you. That's why I asked, to see if they were saying they NEEDED one now, or if it was just simply they were excited about having a child eventually.

*¨Daniella¨*
05-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Lol yeah I agree with jade and Tia, I mean I don’t want a baby because I NEED it. I want a baby, lol, mainly because of the reasons that said Jade, they are just so cute and it would just be great to watch them grow haha, I said it before and I say it again, I KNOW I’m not mature enough to have a baby right now, firts I have to do many things

Carnage™
05-15-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't think you should even be thinking about having kids on a definite level until you're in your 20's. I think it tends to be the troubled girls who want kids because whether they see it or not, they think it'll take their troubles away.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-15-2007, 06:41 PM
I don't think that's true. I think that the majority of girls want babies, troubled or not. I know it wouldn't take away my problems or whatever...I already said that, so. A long as somebody is smart enough not to have a baby until they are ready, I think there's nothing wrong with wanting, even planning. I actually think it's quite a healthy thing to do. I think it's pretty natural. That's just my opinion though, of course.

Tia
05-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I agree. We are designed to want babies, I think it's more natural to want one than be one of those girls who is like eww I hate kids.

*¨Daniella¨*
05-15-2007, 10:53 PM
lol yeah I agree(again lol) with what they said.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I agree. We are designed to want babies, I think it's more natural to want one than be one of those girls who is like eww I hate kids.

Yeah, that's how I see it. I don't think it has anything to do with being "troubled"...I think it's just natural. Like you say, we're designed to want babies. It's just all pretty logical to me.

Carnage™
05-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Coconut

Jon Bon Jovi
05-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Ben, I said that when hurt/angry and not thinking straight. I've already stated that I'd love to have a baby so I can love them, and they love me. I wouldn't fall pregnant on purpose, despite what I said. And that isn't the only reason I would like one, lol. Again, I think that's pretty normal. People say things when worked up. I would appreciate if you didn't bring up things like that, to be honest. Because like you said, that came from personal conversations.

Carnage™
05-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Alright, I'll edit the post if you want.

Jon Bon Jovi
05-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Yes please.

sanely_insane
05-16-2007, 03:49 PM
i get what you girls are saying but i would never ever want a baby even thinking about it seems like way too big a step to me

Tia
05-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Well some people never do want one, their entire life.

But girls always used to have babies while still in their teens and that was the norm.. and doctors even say it's easiest to carry a baby and go through labor as a teen or in your young twenties. Society just decided one day that girls need to go through high school and college and get a career before having babies, so now a lot of people wait 'til their 30's or 40's, but that's still not how nature works. How nature works is that girl's bodies are physically ready to have a baby much younger, and it's natural for them to think about babies and go "aww.." I mean, that's the only reason we are alive as a human race.. people made babies when they were super young, they died a hell of a lot sooner than we do now. So with a longer life expectancy rate, our culture came up with new ideas about maturity, and prolonged when we think it should come about.

So while I think a girl is not emotionally mature and financially stable enough for a baby at such a young age, we create these standards. Standards of "maturity" and expectations of what age makes someone an "adult" and economics.. these were created by us. Not by nature.