PDA

View Full Version : aged 20+

Eleven
04-25-2007, 05:53 PM
i was just wondering for the people over 20 how you feel about your life?? i mean do you feel you are heading on the right career path? do you feel happy with the way your life has turned out so far? is where you are now where you thought you would be at this age??

just stuff like that...

unknown_
04-25-2007, 06:13 PM
I feel happy about pretty much everythng besides career path. I have a great girl i have settled down with and whatnot but i still don't know what i want to do career wise.

Kari
04-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm extremely happy with my life right now, wonderful relationship (just wish he was living here, but to stuff beyond our control that's being put on hold at the moment), I'm in college (again) doing something I love, I'm working at my job still, everything is just utterly looking up for me and I'm loving it! :D

.:Shadow:.
04-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Things are going great.

Aic713
04-25-2007, 07:34 PM
i was just wondering for the people over 20 how you feel about your life?? i mean do you feel you are heading on the right career path? do you feel happy with the way your life has turned out so far? is where you are now where you thought you would be at this age??

just stuff like that...

Actually I was un happy for sometime. I've been through shit I don't wish upon anyone. Somehow I held my shit together, and made it through some of the darkest days I've ever known. After everything happened with my husband, between lock up & going back to drugs, I really didn't see an end to the darkness. However, I must say the past 4 months have been a true God send to me & my loved ones. My husband has been 4 months clean (almost) and I couldn't be happier. So yes, I am happy with everything. NOW I'm pretty much where I thought I'd be in life. However, the road was a long one, and a rocky one.. But with the love of your family you can get through it all.
God bless

Crazee
04-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Everyone's going to be positive.

I'm positive but anxious.

Jon Bon Jovi
04-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Things are going great.

:-O I thought you were only 15?:confused:

:p

Tia
04-25-2007, 10:25 PM
This is a good topic.

Well, I think I am exactly where I dreamed I'd be when I was a child. I always wanted to be a mother more than anything. And I always wanted to do something that was both creative & also "helping" people. Going to school to be an Art Therapist, it's just so Tia.

Also, I always wanted to be a model, and I'm getting started on that. I'm making connections with alternative photographers in the Dayton area, some of them very successful, like one who has a book of bondage photos, who want to take pictures of me. I'm getting a portfolio together. I'm talking to Suicide Girls in Ohio about what to expect. It's pretty exciting. My sister is a model and I don't think she should have all the fun.

Only thing that suprises me a lot I guess is just some personal revelations I've had since I've been in college, but I feel so much more at peace with myself. At first it was hard, being out of my element and questioning who the hell I was, but it was worth it to go through it & I just keep learning so much.

Crazee
04-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I realized I hate everyone.

Iphorill
04-26-2007, 12:23 AM
life sucked every since I was 2 not 20...
the only thing that is good right now is that I studied the major I always wanted, "English Langauge". Other than that everything else was a devastating disappointment...I won't talk about the details, I prefer privacy.

Eleven
04-26-2007, 04:54 AM
some cool answers in here...more positive than i thought it would be

.:Shadow:.
04-26-2007, 06:30 AM
I thought you were only 15?]
Shuu, dont tell anyone. xP

some cool answers in here...more positive than i thought it would be
Yeah, the boards not as sad as everyone makes it out to be.

Crazee
04-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Would it surprise people if I said that I'm both positive and negative?

Positive- If you look at my life, you'd be surprised I've changed as much as I have. I feel I absolutely 100% know what I want to do, how to do it and what will make me happy. I also know who I am, understand my faults and have come to grips with my sins and imperfections.

Nwgative- As much as I know what I want, it's kind of a curse because until/unless I'm working towards that I feel worthless and get really anxious to achieve something.

Eleven
04-26-2007, 10:27 AM
doesn't surprise me at all because most people are both negative and positive about this type of thing^^...and most things...

Mr. Meyahgee
04-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Things are going decent for me. I'm working at my dream job right now, too bad it's a pool hall but i love it though. I'm going to school for graphic arts. Too bad i just got dumped in febuary from my girl of 2 years who i thought we were going to get married. Other than that i know i'm on track on filling my life goal of being what is succesful to my eyes. And hopefulie soon i should also be a professinal pool player in the next couple of years.

Crazee
04-26-2007, 12:44 PM
It's cool Jose, girls just fuck it up anyway :rofl:

shortie
04-26-2007, 05:09 PM
All I can say about it is that because of decisions that I made earlier on in life, I'm still not exactly where I would have expected for me to be. However, I guess I can't say that I'm unhappy with making the decisions, because then my life wouldn't be what it is now.

I guess the key is to try your best to life your live the way you want to whatever age you are, and then deal with either changing what you can and dealing with what you can't. As long as you are learning from your mistakes, I'd say any person could be happy with their current situation, or what their situation will be like shortly.

Crazee
04-26-2007, 06:26 PM
I think a truly content person can take a mediocre life and live the most out of it. But that's a matter of mindstate, and you're either that kind of person or not generally.

Cain
04-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I realized that I would probably do well in either a very creative job, information gathering, elimination of threats or law enforcement.