PDA

View Full Version : Inapt Behavior Vs Exodus

Inapt Behavior
11-07-2002, 08:53 PM
30 Bar Max
No KO...5 votes to win.
All votes must be sufficiently explained.
[]v[]CD cannot vote.

This is as Far as You’re Gonna Get, coz ya Fake-Scripts-are an-Act-Kid…This Battles More of a Haneous-Reinactment just to Remind ya of How My Name’s-Been-Established…
Keep Claimin-the-Status, Losing to me is like Exchanges for Rocks, Don’t Take-it-for-Granite(dont take it for granted)…I’ve Been Laced-with-the-Madness, to Knock ya Out with ya Face-to-the-Ground…You’re still Tasteless-and-Proud, with the Gay-shit-You-Mouthed,ya no Contender to mine~Death is a Joke-to-the-Greatest... As for your punches?~predictable, like 'Tennessee Marriages' they 'Closely-Related'...Exodus Not-the-greatest~ya bought-the-bait-kid...ya verse, u got to paste it~so 'No-show' or Fake-Death'~like 'PAC-in-Vegas'...

Switches Style

No more Fun with this arrogant-fuck... you Embarrassin-us, I Wonder what happened Last Time you Tried Tearin-it-Up...Swabbed the Wound, and Barrened-the-Cut... Cuz After this Match, Your Underground Career Becomes Synonymous With Sharin-the-Dust... You aint Comparin-to-me I murk Youngin... You'll Never See The Light of Day, like Standing in Front of Delta Burke's-Stomach... You aint Worth-Judgement, so im Pullin-Names... And Watch Nikka Get Thrown Off of Tracks Like Wrecks involving Japanese Bullet-Trains ...Arrogant-Flake,You Don't Write-with-Passion... While i Regard Mine to Charlie Chaplin Captions..Every Line-is-Classic...Fuck Schoolin, i Course-Youth...Inapt will Force-Truth, Have you Swimmin in the River, like a Cosmo Kramer Support-Group...when i drop a rhyme no doubt the shits horrid... Exodus Taking The L?, That's a Dead Give Away, like i'm Donating-Your-Organs!...

kidjragon
11-07-2002, 10:15 PM
yoo... that was muh fuckin tight! many quoteables. heres a few....

"As for your punches?~predictable, like 'Tennessee Marriages' they 'Closely-Related'...Exodus Not-the-greatest~ya bought-the-bait-kid...ya verse, u got to paste it~so 'No-show' or Fake-Death'~like 'PAC-in-Vegas'... "

ILLLLLL! ^

"Arrogant-Flake,You Don't Write-with-Passion... While i Regard Mine to Charlie Chaplin Captions..Every Line-is-Classic...Fuck Schoolin, i Course-Youth...Inapt will Force-Truth, Have you Swimmin in the River, like a Cosmo Kramer Support-Group..."

^ shit like that will take u places. can u actually rap it? it dont look like something a chick would write but its tight.

you should join the battle royal.. you prolly got this one won but i wanna run at ya in the royal along w/ MCD, Tyke, Exodus and whoever else joins in. :) holla

Inapt Behavior
11-08-2002, 12:44 AM
Yo wait till the verse are done and vote...but i appreciate the feedback and uhh i'll take you all on!

MCD
11-08-2002, 06:52 AM
^ shit like that will take u places. can u actually rap it? it dont look like something a chick would write but its tight.

probably recycled..........

and i wonder if Kidjragon's vote should count...the second verse isn't even up yet and he already has his jaw firmly tesselating with Inapt's anal cavity.

Exodus
11-08-2002, 03:51 PM
^^I agree, but what you have to remember is that Ninja said Inapt's style was dope, so i expect all the votes to go for her anyway

aiight bitch you wanted beef with me for no reason, well here I am

Battling Dus is fucking insane, as you're barely touching my reign,
and yet your rush to get slain's plain since I'm crushing your frame/
Mustering pain, your aim's ducking the flames that I'm spitting,
yeah I peeped ya last battle, should stop writing and stick to bitchin/
Claiming ya spitting, yet lame with recitals, now taking the title,
your succession technique's excessively weak, spokesperson for Gays who Recycle!/
My rage leaves you stifled, as verbally, you're burned with certainty,
while griping…yet you should admit my scripts will make you bust in 3's!/
I turn emcees to herbs who be, trying to live life, so they just run,
it's fitting I'm battling a bitch, you can be my Dick-rider of the month/
Cause it's tighter to front, under a plan, thinking none can command,
and yet it's day after day that you're listed, as Ex's number one fan/
While ya a blundering fag coming with jabs, my pounding just daunts,
listen, if you weren't such a bitch I'd dare you to come down to the Bronx/
I'm constantly mounting on jaunts, fighting to see which kid's the best,
but since you're obviously scared of a crowd, I guess I'll rip you in text/
Strip off ya flesh, to urge ya blood to spill, quench my thirst for kills,
and then I'll expose ya hurt for skills like the last verse on Purple Pills/
Search and still, I'll murder till you state it's knowledge that ya faking,
cause your threats and quips'll get rejected like your college applications/

Whats this? Exodus switches stances too?!

You should suck dicks for votes it ainta joke,it's ya only chance for survival
cause you're the only bitch who can blow her head off without being suicidal
now you're squeezing a rifle cause you're seeking to be seen as a psycho
though you believe in your idol,you should play the girls role and sing my hook like Dido
subconscious suggestions of Eminem and rendering head'll hurt ya dome
cause bitch…I be keeping it gutter, while you just keep it suburban home
when you spit observing is honed for only flowing through tourniquets
from the bleeding, I'm the reason EW is scared to start a new tournament
An ornament I'm breaking this cat, faking with jacks, and making her snap,
although I'm not even being creative with raps, I'm just stating the facts

Inapt Behavior
11-08-2002, 09:04 PM
Lmao recycled? Haha bitch pls you just wish you could write like me...this board is wack...and after this battle i will thus vacate the site! And what do you mean it dont look like something a chick would write?! You are discriminating asshole and no i really cant rap to tell the truth but i write better than most of these net-cee's out here. Shit i even got a Copyright notice. All material is protected by ProjectMentalPurity © and i could'nt give a fuck less about any rapboard or anyone on it!

Uppin for votes!

kidjragon
11-09-2002, 12:33 AM
i was tryin to be nice bitch, i wasnt discriminating shit. usually chicks would rap about something else thats what i was sayin but now your tryin to beef. Fuck you Exodus gets my vote. Take that as discriminating.. you think we care if you got copyrights? You cant rap it so whats the use? Here.. I got somethin for ya too.

What a dick lipped bitch, this ho inapt behavior,
when im done rippin this shit through her ass, shes gonna needa new savior,
because after the shit I pull, Christ wont even be able to save her.//
She pulls off shit on Pac, she trys to stop in her steps cuz she take them,
She better look at her watch, its time to rinse her hair because it started flakin,
just like the recycled rhymes she bought, just to try and get us shaken?..//
I stick this lyrical stick of dynamite up her ass like a block of TNT,
Shell have orgasms goin snap, crackle, and pop like a rice crispie treat,
It doesnt matter if you can predict tenesse marriages or flows by Ex or MCD,
All 3 of us pop you in a circle like a pringles commercial up on TRL and MTV.//
What kinda of crack you been smokin comin up in here actin all hard?
You cant even spit on a mic, let along grab so get back in ya playschool made car.
We dont wanna hear bull shit copyright stories just cuz you finally got a business card,
your too lame to listen to, ya shits all boring, so get back to working at dairy mart.//
Now step up outta kid jragons yard, hes actually rappin,
Ex and MCD know whats happenin when ya piss off the jragon,
you get "burnt" with my "spits" and the pain feels like ya raggin,
you can tell Im more than talk by how im actin if ya gums werent flappin,
youll get more than disses next time ho, for now im out signed kid jragon//

^^Simple freestyle that i wrote in 5 mintues. i can actually rap that to so you might as well leave the bored before exodus actually trys and beats your ass.

Inapt Behavior
11-09-2002, 03:53 AM
No hate votes faggot your shit dont count!

Fuck you Exodus gets my vote. Take that as discriminating..

^^^Lol

By the way if you wanna spit some REAL rhymes....set a battle thread up bitch!

MCD
11-09-2002, 04:53 AM
I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you I beat you
:D
......I don't wish I could write like you..I have my own style thanks..and if you wanna spit some realshit...then lets have an audio battle...or better still battle Ex in audio..you wouldn't stand a chance little girl.

actually..if it really makes you happy, im going to post our battle on three nuetral sites that i have never posted on..and see what votes we get..ok?.....there. Now wittle Inapt Behaviour wun haveta cwy anymoww...awwww...

Inapt Behavior
11-09-2002, 05:47 AM
Lmao you must be so proud you beat me...haha....by ONE VOTE! And sorry i dont do audio but im sure your as wack in that as well as your text. And i could give a fuck less about you re-posting the battle....can we get some votes so i can leave this site for good.

By the way i wish you'd quit freeposting in my threads and get a life...

Exodus
11-09-2002, 02:10 PM
can we get some votes?

and kidjragon if you ever come into one of my threads spittin a verse again......

AllAboutMe
11-11-2002, 01:57 PM
as for inapt behavior: your battle had no rhyme at all and flow was really off,hard to follow, there were a few good disses but all stuff thats always said,need some new shit

had some ill shit though like

"No more Fun with this arrogant-fuck... you Embarrassin-us, I Wonder what happened Last Time you Tried Tearin-it-Up...Swabbed the Wound, and Barrened-the-Cut... Cuz After this Match, Your Underground Career Becomes Synonymous With Sharin-the-Dust"

exodus verse was good, god good rhymes and original disses in the verse, i liked the second part,

"

You should suck dicks for votes it ainta joke,it's ya only chance for survival
cause you're the only bitch who can blow her head off without being suicidal
now you're squeezing a rifle cause you're seeking to be seen as a psycho
though you believe in your idol,you should play the girls role and sing my hook like Dido"

overal really good, i vote for exodus!

Exodus
11-12-2002, 03:28 PM
"Fuck all the glamour and glitz i plan to get rich
I'm from New York but never was a fan of the Knicks/"

Ghetto Ninja
11-14-2002, 02:10 PM
aight, not gonna sit in here and lay out every little line and qouteable or do what i usually do by rating fuck that!

IMO it's pretty obvious who won.... and i think it's really bad when ur so egotistical and get ripped worse than Chopper bent over in front of his 'Pimp'.....

ma vote goes ta Exodus--

but exodus man.. ur not tha reaso we dont wanna start another tourny!

i wanna finish tha other but me nor, sexorcist nor ninja got it dun- so ya know--

*sits back an a tear comes to his eye as hethinks about tha big shot ex put into his ego*

..:: Runs Away ::..

Tyke
11-14-2002, 02:24 PM
dude, this was damn close, but ...... shit I give it a tie, I feel both ya styles too much to decide.. But I think mayvbe Ex was less than a hair more punchy, yeah I give it to ex, his disses were better..

vote= Ex

Exodus
11-15-2002, 01:33 PM
"I'm the nigga you expect to catch wreck in any cassette deck
I'm so ahead of my time my parents havent met yet?"

Exodus
11-16-2002, 07:44 PM
lol @ Focus

but can you beat me ;)

Ghetto Ninja
11-21-2002, 03:11 PM
oh check ma latest battle wit K.J and U tell me.... ;)

An yo Inapt U Post On H-F don't U?? Cuz That Crew Textual Harassment is from there....... who u on there especially wit there also b'n nuff femcee's there....

holla.....

~1ne