PDA

View Full Version : How fucking shit were England this world cup?

MCD
06-21-2002, 05:00 AM
I think the whole england team..bar 3 players played superbly..but the lack of effort and sheer ignorance of the Manchester United trio (David Beckham, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt) led to Englands late ejection from the World Cup....
...David Beckham was a waste of a fucking player..if he isnt fit then why the fuck play him?! pressure and manipulation from the press and Teenyboppers(*Shady*) forced Sven Goran Eriksson into a decision...Beckham thought all he had to do was turn up to each game and wave and blow kisses at the fans..which is pretty much all he did..the only significant contributions he made were the corner for Sol Campbells header against Sweden..and the penalty against Argentina..
..the corner could have been taken by anybody..and Sol Campbell had to win that ball amidst a crowd of players..so i dont think that should have been counted as an assist..and the penalty..well he was fuckin lucky..i honestly do think i couldve saved that..all the keeper wouldve had to do was stick out a toe..
..from then on he never looked interested..never got involved..where were his trademark freekicks and crosses? there werent any..in short he was SHIT and IMO..the reason England are on their way back home.
Nicky Butt should be shot..is he just a little retarded or completely spasticated?..picture the scene..you've got Michael Owen up against a 6ft Roque' jnr. at the back and Nicky Butt is there playing high..yes HIGH balls into Owen who is about as big as a peanut in a wheelchair..how the fuck is he supposed to win those balls in the air!? there's no fucking way!..Nicky Butt is shit anyway and somebody else shouldve been drafted in to take his place.
I find it sickening how David Seaman is gonna take the blame for letting our 1-0 lead margin slip after that "flukey" free-kick from Ronaldinho..do any of you honestly think he meant to lob that into the far corner?..i dont..he was crossing the ball and Seaman was doing the right thing in watching the players infront of him...Seaman has been fantastic so far in this tournament..producing key saves at crucial moments. David Beckham has been absolute fucking shit from the start and tomorrow in the papers he will be praised despite his complete-lack of contribution throughout..something along the lines of "England out-Despite brilliance of Beckham"...you tell me one thing he's done apart from that corner and that penalty..and maybe i'll re-consider..but i dare you to challenge me on my opinion..unless obviously you're a teenybopper or Man Utd supporter..but please try and look at it from a nuetral point of view...
..England played with 10 men for the duration of this tournament..it could have been 11 had we brought someone in to replace Beckham..
..I am now forming a "hate-beckham-for-the-way-in-which-he-cost-England" legion..if you wish to join then just put.."Golden-Balls aint got none-David Beckham lost England the cup" in your signatures...
....feel free to share your points of view in this thread and diss the Faggot-ass high-pitched fairy-fucking ponce with british-bulldog for wife-Wanker who is getting paid to bring us glory..but has brought us fuck-all so far...Britains most glamorous couple? MY FUCKING ASS...

FUCK BECKHAM

Base
06-21-2002, 05:38 AM
England did defintly not play shit this World Cup, and Scholes, butt and Beckham were some of the best players in the team, espesially Butt.

Denz
06-21-2002, 05:58 AM
We need some more decent forwards instead of just depending on Owen.

Riz
06-21-2002, 06:35 AM
lmao @ teenybopper being used in a football discussion. Do you even know what it means?

Urgh, England have put in some of the best performances by any team in the WC. Are you forgeting that they come through the "Group of Death" and teams such as Italy and France have all gone out to "little teams"?

The performances by Butt and Scholes against Argentina were two of the best by AYBODY in the whole tounement.

David Beckham? Are you forgeting that he didn't play for 3 months before and was still partly injured? Why was he playing? Because he's a captain and an inspiration to the rest of the team? Because is all he needs is one chance outside the box to change a game. No, he didn't play particually great, but good enough considering his situation. But wait...

Who's responsible for England being there? Oh...

An assist is when someone - believe it or not - assists someone. Therefore Beckham deserves to be credited with the assist. Hold on though, where's the big argument that Ferdinand was credited with the goal when he clearly shouldn't have been?

Yes, you could have saved the penalty! :rolleyes:

David Seaman won't take the blame anyway. The whole team will be credited with a good overall performance and then they'll start going on about how it's a young team and looking forward to the future.

"i dare you to challenge me on my opinion..unless obviously you're a teenybopper or Man Utd supporter..but please try and look at it from a nuetral point of view... "

You say it like your opinion should be respected, then go on to say people who disagree are teenyboppers. Please. And oh, I'm a Chelsea supporter... no reason forme to be biased. But wait, who do you support? Lemme take a guess... Arsenal?

"feel free to share your points of view in this thread "

Okay. I think you're being biased as well as idiotic.

And I'm spenT........My Opinion.......DeaL....oNe.......

Base
06-21-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Denz
We need some more decent forwards instead of just depending on Owen.

Yeah, to be honest, Heskey is crap! Sheringham is good, but tehy don't play him. Vassel is also good, but he hasn't had much experience. Oh and Fowler is good, I don't know why Eriksson played Heskey over the other 3 :rolleyes:

I agree with everything Riz said. Like he said, who got us into the World Cup in the first place? :rolleyes:

MCD
06-21-2002, 07:35 AM
Jesus..lol.....
Get your dick out of David Beckhams ass.....
...im suprised you even know what an english man is considering you support Chelsea...
...David Beckham could have given the captaincy to Sol Campbell, Teddy Sheringham, Rio Ferdinand or David Seaman..any of those would be fit enough to take the role on...
....he was a waste of a player if he wasnt fully fit..he just didnt want to get involved...
..and yes..i think even your wheelchair confined mother couldve saved that penalty...i know a "World Class" Goalkeeper should have done.
the Group of death is a fuckin Joke...ok if it had been Brazil, Argentina, Italy and England then maybe yeah..but fuckin Sweden and Nigeria?...Nigeria have only made an impact in the African Nations cup..they've never really done anything special in the World-cup....and the same can be said for Sweden..they have no world-class players apart from Freddie Ljungberg(wasnt recieving adequate service) and Henrik Laarson who cant really be expected to do much as a striker if he too isnt recieving good service....
.;..despite beating Denmark 3-0 we still werent ontop of our game..i nearly fell asleep...it was a commanding defensive display and i've already complimented that but...Nicky Butt got lucky when he fliked the ball through that defenders legs to Owen(was a good finish..but i never said anything bad about owens contribution)..The goalkeeper fumbled in Rio Ferdinands header at the far post..a save again..i think your mother couldve made even if she had been blindfolded with her bib.
And Heskeys long range effort also beat the goalkeeper luckily..skimming across the wet turf it flew underneath him..more poor goalkeeping..and a lucky break for England.
Denmark couldve got back into the game after thay shot past the post but England were lucky...fact is we relied on our defence too much while the midfield never got into the game..this seemed to be the case throughout most of the competition...
..the only time i will give the ENTIRE England team credit is for in the game against Argentina...but Beckham still really didnt get involved then either apart from the obvious.
Against Sweden NOBODY can deny we were awful....that was possibly the worst ive ever seen England play..
..Nigeria, i couldnt believe i got up that early to watch one of the most boring games of all time!..it really sucked and Nigeria looked the more determined team even though they were already out...
and now we're out so we all need someone to blame..and i blame Beckham...he just didnt seem to look interested and thus this led to a disadvantage on our part..
..My opinion is that Riz wears a "euro 96" t-shirt which is way too small for him now with baked-bean stains all over it..a pair of adidas jogging bottoms..and reebok classic trainers...he knows almost EVERYTHING there is to know about football but when it comes to actually playing it..he doesnt have a fucking clue what he's doing..often going out in the first round of world-cup singles in the park after school...
..and yes i do want respect for my opinion..everybodies opinion should be respected..even yours.

MCD
06-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Oh and yes...you're right.."Big teams" like Italy..France and Argentiana all went out...thus giving us even more reason to have progressed in the competition.

Base
06-21-2002, 09:41 AM
I have a feeling Riz is Fidel.

Zoe
06-21-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by []v[]CD
Oh and yes...you're right.."Big teams" like Italy..France and Argentiana all went out...thus giving us even more reason to have progressed in the competition.

Nu uh..... the match today was up against probably the best team in the World Cup, so you can't say we should of progressed because the 'big teams' were out....we came up against the biggest team for fucks sake! :mad:

But that referee today was a dickhead....and I know it was in our favour, but that Ronaldinho shouldn't have been sent off..... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and I agree with Wickid about Heskey, he always seems to falling over his own feet, and sticks his ass out when people try and tackle him.....lol :p

Spike
06-21-2002, 01:37 PM
I'm not gonna moan and bitch!

I hate the way when england lose the English suddenly lose heart and moan and bitch (in general)

I was not happy with My country but I won't moan and bitch. The better team won and I'm still English and Proud of it :)

Riz
06-21-2002, 02:20 PM
Word to spike. That's what I was gonna say... England fans always love to moan about the team .

But so I've got my dick in Beckhams ass 'cause I'm not blind and can see one of the best players in the world?

"...im suprised you even know what an english man is considering you support Chelsea... "

Boom Boom. I'm suprised you know what talent is considering you're Britney's #1 fan. :D

You still didn't say who you support.

You say that he was a waste of space being injured and you seem to hold it against him like he's the manager and picked him. IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE DIDN'T PLAY AS GOOD AS HE CAN. Why? Because is all he needs is one chance to change the game. Not to mention that he's influence and inspiration to the other players JUST BY BEING ON THE PITCH.

"the Group of death is a fuckin Joke...ok if it had been Brazil, Argentina, Italy and England then maybe yeah..but fuckin Sweden and Nigeria?..."

Group of death in that it was EASILY the hardest group in the WC. Deny it if you want and you'll only make yourself look even more stupid.

France didn't even score a goal. Argentina went out in the first round. Italy went out to a team that had never even been in the WC before. Are you blind and/or stupid when you make your comments?

You talk like games don't depend on luck. How was Spains luck? They're only through 'cause Ireland can't take a fuckin' penalty.

"..My opinion is that Riz wears a "euro 96" t-shirt which is way too small for him now with baked-bean stains all over it..a pair of adidas jogging bottoms..and reebok classic trainers...he knows almost EVERYTHING there is to know about football but when it comes to actually playing it..he doesnt have a fucking clue what he's doing..often going out in the first round of world-cup singles in the park after school... "

Nice one! :rolleyes: But hey, as you're talkin' about the past... '98 called and they want their hatred of Beckham back.

Blah. I'm tired of trying to guide the blind. Be ignorant and stupid if you want.

Riz
06-21-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Wickid
I have a feeling Riz is Fidel.

Who? :D

T1 Req
06-21-2002, 03:37 PM
Wickid sees through aliases too easily. He spoiled my fun:mad:

HadeZ
06-21-2002, 04:47 PM
yep sencond half was lame...i agree with Denz...decent forwards are needed!...2006 Jermain Defoe will be dope...so thats kool.. fuck i cant beleive that 2nd goal! :mad:

MonkeySpunk
06-21-2002, 07:09 PM
....GUTTED.....:( :mad:

HadeZ
06-21-2002, 07:17 PM
^me too:mad:

Spike
06-21-2002, 08:51 PM
I think Riz made some very valid and truthfull points and anyone who can argue with him on them needs to stop being so hatefull!!
There are alot of countrys out there and because england cant beat the best football team in the world all of a sudden we need better strikers and we need to drop one of the best midfielders england has ever had just because you don't like his personality:rolleyes:
Thats why Sven is the manager and you narrow minded people arent, because sven judges a player by ability and what he can bring to the game, not by the fact he dislikes the person for whatever small reason like "Beckham has a gay voice" like that fucking matters lol!!

Anyways think what you want about England but I would bet everything I own that you couldnt have managed the england squad to a world cup victory in 2002 because lets face it despite being a great team we do have flaws and brazil have such talented strikers and midfielders they always had alot more ability to beat Engalnd and that is coming from a patriotic Englishman who lives in Wales and still wears his england shirt through the town center and argues with the welsh who abuse the english!

Base
06-22-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Riz

Who? :D

Well I remember on D12world "fidel" explained what teenybopper meant.

This line gave it away:

"lmao @ teenybopper being used in a football discussion. Do you even know what it means?" ;)

I actually thought "I love that" was Fidel until I hovered over his homepage which said "Ninja Mic" in it :D

MCD
06-23-2002, 06:00 AM
hmmmmz....
...I watched Brazil play Belgium and i thought they were awful at the back..especially at dealing with inswinging crosses...
...now 'supposedly'..we have the best 'crosser' of the ball in the world..and how many fuckin crosses did he put in that game?..NONE..i seem to remember Emile Heskey with one cross which the keeper easily smothered and Ashley Cole with another that the keeper claimed easily.
This world cup, David Beckham had a poor work ethic and this disgusts me and im sure many others..he believed that if he just "showed up" on the pitch they'd win the games..win the world cup..he'd get his picture in the paper..blah blah blah and then they'd go home..

...Boom Boom im suprised you're being loyal to your opinion considering you were defending Britney on d12board:D

....South Korea have been in the world cup before...they just hadnt scored a goal prior to this one....

..everybody keeps moaning about the heat and how that must have had an effect on the players..well guess what? they've known that the 2002 world cup was going to be held in Japan and Korea for 6 years now...6 fucking years....thats plenty of time to be prepared...they should've recieved advanced training ahead of the finals...another lame excuse from the england camp.

and now everybody is saying.."oh the next world cup in Germany 2006 will be better for our team because they will have matured together and we'll have an older, more experienced squad"...
....fact is England probably wont get a better chance to win the world cup...this years world cup was so open..it was there for the taking..what are the chances of that happening again?...

and yes i did ask for other peoples opinions..not people criticising mine...but i guess you're too up yourself to take notice....People on this site only respect your opinion cuz they dickride..:)

T1 Req
06-23-2002, 07:07 AM
i did ask for other peoples opinions..not people criticising mine...So you're prepared to accept other people's opinions as long as they don't disagree with yours?

MCD
06-23-2002, 07:31 AM
man......yes im prepared to accept other ppls opinions..but people like you and Fidel just go around highlighting chunks of text and pointing out weaknesses in lexis and semantics....
...its like..it makes you feel superior or something..do you get bullied at school?..if so i feel for you, and if doing what you do is your only salvation then so be it.
..Yes i am in so much awe..you are indeed so fucking clever and the spectacles really suit you..Why the fuck do y'all gotta be cocky all the fucking time?...is there any need to produce critique on EVERY single piece of text that somebody composes?...
..I bet you and Fidel e-mail eachother with glee and delight..rubbing your cock because you enjoy the pleasure of being a 'smart-ass' over the internet...pathetic.
...fuck this site..its one big dickryding family.....Im even beggining to feel sorry for Stuntastic..just because he's from outside your little 'love-ring' he gets no support whatsoever....
......hardly any of you...apart from obvious ppl..post anything lyrically..but yet you criticise everything that everyone else does..
...what brought you to a rap board in the first place? you thought there would be dumb wannabe G's that you could mock and put-down with your oh so superior Knowledge?...You didnt come here to rap did you?.....
....Fuck dickryding which is what this site is made of..and fuck this site...I'm out.

T1 Req
06-23-2002, 08:02 AM
:rolleyes:

Base
06-23-2002, 02:37 PM
You didnt come here to rap did you?.....

Well I, along with about 90% of this board came here because they like Eminem and this is an Eminem board. If this was called emceeboard.com or netceeboard.com then your point would be valid but this is not a board for netceeing only.

MCD
06-23-2002, 03:54 PM
*sigh*..just gang up on the guy with the biggest penis:rolleyes:

Riz
06-23-2002, 04:48 PM
lmao. I'm not gonna waste my time on you, Mcd. I'll just wrap this up real quick.

DAVID
BECKHAM
WAS
INJURED
AND
HADN'T
PLAYED
FOR
THREE
MONTHS, therefore meaning he was lacking match fitness, not that he wasn't trying. If anything, he should be credited going on and playing so long in his condition.

Look in todays newspapers (the tabloids) and David Seaman ISNT being used as a scapegoat. Now what's happened to your little theory?

"People on this site only respect your opinion cuz they dickride.."

Oh wow, I've never heard the dickriding argument before. But wait... spike (who barely knows me) didn't know who I was, Wickid didn't realise until after he agreed. Now what? HOW could they be dickriding me?

"......hardly any of you...apart from obvious ppl..post anything lyrically..but yet you criticise everything that everyone else does.. "

How ironic is this coming from a textcee? My little sister could put together something that rhymes on paper... can she criticise you? Dumbass. Plus, both me and Req do audios. Am I good? No. Does that mean I can't know what IS good? Nope. That's a whole other topic. Make a thread about that and I'll rip your arguments to shreds in there, as well.

"....Fuck dickryding which is what this site is made of..and fuck this site...I'm out."

bwahahahaha
I remember on d12board you left 'cause people disagreed with you. Awwwwwwww does baby want his wittle wattle back? lmao @ you.

But please, stay. Then I can quote more of your posts and show how idiotic you are.

MCD
06-24-2002, 10:22 AM
You wanna watch your fucking mouth Fidel....anyone can sit behind the computer and get all cocky..why dont you put it to practice?
...i aint scared to smack a twat with glasses.......
why dont you fucking learn to actually PLAY football instead of sitting in your armchair throwing statistics about......
..and not once did u ACCEPT my opinion...u didnt have to AGREE with it..but because you think you're the PIMP-DADDY JUNGALISTIC POSSY MASSIF around here, you HAD to try and prove that your point is the ONLY CORRECT one....
...calling me a baby?..give me your fucking address...i aint joking we'll see how much this Net-Nerd can handle...
I expect to see your address in your next post....
Hows the world cup singles going?..i heard the ball hit you in your FAT stomach and rolled over the line giving you a lucky break into the second round.....yeah..maybe instead of smacking you i should just meet up with you and we'll play one round of singles in football..see who goes through.....nah..i'd rather just smack you..
...so if u wanna be cocky..give me your address please..and i PROMISE you..i wont do a "no-show" like your mom last night..
..Four-eyed prick

MCD
06-24-2002, 10:24 AM
actually...nah dont worry about the address..i dont wanna come up against.................................................................................................THE ARGUMENT KING.........lmfao....give me your address...

Base
06-24-2002, 11:09 AM
*sigh*..just gang up on the guy with the biggest penis:rolleyes:

More like gang up on the guy with the biggest ego :rolleyes:

Zoe
06-24-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Wickid

More like gang up on the guy with the biggest ego :rolleyes:

and the smallest dick....... :p lol

Riz
06-24-2002, 01:13 PM
Calm down, man. It's gonna be alright.

Awwwww Wittle baby wants my address.

Four-eyes? I don't wear glasses, maaaaaaayne. Fantasising about how I look and asking for my address, huh?

Oh, and four-eyes? Didn't that go out of fashion in the early nineties?

lmao @ you

D:< @ It won't let me put laughing smilies as pictures

T1 Req
06-24-2002, 03:03 PM
^^Yeah, s can't be posted here, it sucks.
[i]Originally posted by []v[]CD
You wanna watch your fucking mouth Fidel....anyone can sit behind the computer and get all cocky..yeah, but not many can do it and be funny at the same time. LOL @ you saying "watch your mouth" and then coming out with a string of made-up insults:p

MCD
06-26-2002, 04:54 AM
Yeah but..Fidel can have my address..that way i get the right to insult him..if he wants to sort it out then he can come down here..or i'll go up there..
...come on then Fidel you pussy..where the fuck is your addy?

MCD
06-26-2002, 04:56 AM
Oh yeah..and you too "Mister Bob Gray"...you've got the mouth..have u got shit to back it up?....Drop your addy too Point Dexter

Zoe
06-26-2002, 12:02 PM
now, now children.......don't you know violence doesn't solve anything......:mad:

T1 Req
06-27-2002, 05:29 AM
Oh yeah..and you too "Mister Bob Gray"...you've got the mouth..have u got shit to back it up?....Drop your addy too Point Dexter
Drop yours first. Or tell me it. Here's my number:
I look forward to hearing from you, Mister Spears.

-NinjaMic-
10-09-2002, 01:30 AM
:D @ reading old threads
:D @ me being the arguement king
:D @ violence solves everything
:D @ giving Req's number to some fat girl

Base
10-09-2002, 05:59 AM
:D @ Reading old threads
D:< @ Upping old threads

MCD
10-09-2002, 07:55 AM
Good golly...lmao..

I'm sorry Req and Fidel....i acted..stupidly..if you can ever forgive me, i promise to be the bearer or both your children.

michelle
10-09-2002, 08:08 AM
Sorry, I can't let that happen. :D

Riz
10-09-2002, 09:52 AM
:D

T1 Req
10-11-2002, 06:59 AM
That fat girl won't be calling me, I've just lost my phone. I turned it off before I lost it too, so I can't just call it and find it.
I wouldn't mind a kid though, give me a call, if I ever find my phone.