View Full Version : []v[]CD ~*vs*~ Inapt Behavior

MCD
10-31-2002, 08:42 AM
you're rules..

G'luck sparky:)

MCD
10-31-2002, 09:59 AM
yo..Inapt behaviour, die and do the world of rap-a-favor/
you're comin weak but ya dad's back-hands-are-lamer!/(woah)
fans?-cant-name-'em!, 'gay chess' and this fags-a-'playa'/
I'll smack your 'tongue' just to bitchslap-your-flava!/(aint got none)
You're never seein' daylight bitch...you're like an 'abortion'/
If cocks were 'chips'..Inapt would always order a 'portion'!/
cuz his tongue-round-a-cock is like his finger-on-a-glock/
he cant wait to 'spray' and vice-versa til he-swallows-the-lot!/
his-parents-were-shocked when out-of-the-closet-he-popped/
and admitted to them he had caught AIDS after fucking-a-jock!/
Oh dear..10 years of schooling to become a fudge-packer?/
and i hear your favorite musical happens to be the 'nut-cracker'!/ (how convenient!)
haha..so take back-what-you-said about being-the-best/
ya dad's pearl-necklaces are left gleaming-ya-chest/
believe-in-gay-sex? comin' straight? nah! Inapts-bluffing-I-bet!/
Donating 'craniums in boxes' cuz he loves 'giving-head!'/
So like i said before, I don't care If you beat-me!/
But like you said to your father first time...'Oh God please go Easy'/

;)

Dark Sword
10-31-2002, 05:24 PM
Love your ending....It was the da bomb. Whole thing was a killing.

Tyke
10-31-2002, 05:34 PM
yeah well the only prob is, shes a girl dude.

MCD
10-31-2002, 05:47 PM
shit....could've fooled me...well i hope the judges take that into mind...upping for inadequate braincells to reply...and thanks dark sword.

Inapt Behavior
10-31-2002, 08:25 PM
I don't know why you'd even persist,your talent is nothing but a treasonous myth,like extra-terrestrials,there's doubts that the shit even exists!//
Face it kid, in this battle, your verse is insignificant,my diligent brilliance retaliates like Israeli tanks on Palestinians!//
You put your best down and i basically topped it,you're like a serial killer...actin' straight, but the real you is still in the closet//
You Defeating me is like MARSHAL MATHERS in CONVENTS coz it's SLIM to NUN!,Ya Flippin-Stunts,you Turn Pages thru Weapons Magazines & Claim to Grip Clips-&-Guns//
You Don't Join Crews!, cuz they Won't-Take-You!!,i come Through with the Truest-Sentence,Cuz ima Ahead of you, and you're Used-to-Wins,But like Skinny People at Buffets there's NO ROOM FOR SECONDs!!!!//
Replace Your Ass Wit Your Throat..Now Your Really Talkin Shit,The Wackest Rhyme I Ever Seen...and []v[]CD Authored it//
Your last verse? i've seen it....don't know what makes me more sqeamish, you screaming your skilled or Puffy claiming that he invented the remix//
Use common sense..your confidence only compliments the obvious, That my verses deem more kids dead then the Chinese Consulate//
[]v[]CD ?, an irrelevant conglomeration of mediocrity, Whose utterings are meaningless, like Helen Keller saying, “Talk to me”//
Believe in me,you scream "stop beating me!" repeatedly, conceivably, the way i serve Cats, voters think this is a chinese eatery//

MCD
10-31-2002, 09:07 PM
uppin for votes mudda chudda's

Dark Sword
11-01-2002, 03:50 AM
I didn't see any truest rhythm or Beat is off balances. I've been trying different measure of beats to rap to it ......it didn't make it. If you can tell me what beat count you use I can judge it fairly. Otherwise I would have to vote for MC.

Yo flow is ok, but little rough....maybe it just me. It was ok, if your going to just read it like a fairy tale not a song. Just tell me what beat measure you use?

MCD
11-01-2002, 07:00 AM
1-0......upping:D

Exodus
11-01-2002, 01:38 PM
MCD wins

he outshined Inapt in every category
if you relly want a breakdown I'll edit this with one

Inapt Behavior
11-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Lmao you cats have no judgement...but hey it figures...this is an Eminem board....you are all probably a bunch of 10 year old white children who cant even read very well let alone distinguish rhymes.

Tyke
11-01-2002, 04:11 PM
... I change my vote, MCD was better..............

ObLiViOn
11-01-2002, 05:11 PM
What a fucking slut....

PZ>

MCD
11-01-2002, 05:23 PM
2-1...i see inapt isn't very graceful in defeat...exodus said he would edit his post with a thorough analysis if needed..where's the dickryding? i see none....you even got a vote so shut up.

MCD Upp-in this thread!

Tyke
11-01-2002, 05:28 PM
She does?

Mr. Meyahgee
11-01-2002, 10:33 PM
well
Mcd
good shit,..
flowed nice.
liked the structure and rhyming scheme
good punchlines as well.
nice lryical content as well

inapt
i dont ike your bar structure, it messes with your flow a tad.
seen some multiples in there. . . by went off the flow at times
lil basic rhyming but it's okay at times..

vote- Mcd

felt him came harder at inapt..

but nice try inapt

Mad_C
11-02-2002, 01:31 AM
well i did like inapt behavior's verse and usually don't judge bar structure cause sometimes your flow can be rather unpredictable, i know that's how i write sometimes. However i'm voting MCD cause there is sand in IB's Vagina. Waaaah, i'm sure we all get voted against on battles we feel we should of won, no sense crying about it. And your on an eminem board, are you the one exception to the 10 year old white kid theory? I like your rhymes but your attitude is fucking stupid and childish.

MCD
11-02-2002, 06:55 AM
4-1......thanks for voting so far peeps..upping for one more

Ms Mack
11-02-2002, 10:52 PM
I gotta give props to both rhymers. Both rhymes had nice wordplay. My vote is for Inapt Behavior. Inapt's lyrical content was much nicer. I've seen a lot of MCD's work and I know he usually comes better. ......One

MCD
11-03-2002, 07:57 AM
4-2

ObLiViOn
11-04-2002, 07:21 PM
UPPIN'

kidjragon
11-05-2002, 07:41 PM
actually that was a pretty 'decent' battle. ill have to throw inapt some props and MCD even more. lets give a quick run-through...

inapt - nice. you forceda few rhymes but for a chick you got some talent with words. (bet that aint all u can do with your mouth...)

MCD - nothing surprising. nice clean delivery, (if thats spelt right) and you wouldve in all reality beat this chick.

Final Vote - since i love bitches all around, especially ones that can flow, inapt has my vote. thats how i be pimpin and shit. holla

Tyke
11-05-2002, 07:44 PM
Well you seen it here first, dick ryden, naw, we gots pussy rydin now folks!!!lol jp kid

Inapt Behavior
11-06-2002, 05:11 PM
Lol these faggots cant stand to watch a newbie come in and start rippen vets.You take this battle to any other site and you would have totally different feedback.Anywayyz win or lose ya shit was still wack and your attitude sucks!

4-3(The MRA Clone)

Uppin for votes...

Tyke
11-06-2002, 05:16 PM
Why am I a faggot???? I voted for you, then you dissed me.. Your a dumb bitch!

Inapt Behavior
11-06-2002, 05:19 PM
Did you hear me say Tyke was a faggot? No you didnt so back up before you get smacked up i wasnt talking about you!And while we are on the subject you have no reason to assume that was a clit vote so shut da fuck up.

Tyke
11-06-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Inapt Behavior
Lmao you cats have no judgement...but hey it figures...this is an Eminem board....you are all probably a bunch of 10 year old white children who cant even read very well let alone distinguish rhymes.

Was I supposed to assume I was excluded from that comment?? I really enjoy your style, but you talk so much shit, and are so full of yourself, that I wouldn't bother giving you praise. I said clit vote because he sad "since i love bitches all around, especially ones that can flow, inapt has my vote. thats how i be pimpin and shit. holla". Did he say he voted on the best rapper? No, he said he voted because you were a girl. I'm a very rational person, but you are a bitch who should find somewhere else to post.

Inapt Behavior
11-06-2002, 05:29 PM
I cant help it i speak the truth and that sounds like a pretty good idea...i will vacate this board after my next battle.And unless you are a 10 year old white kid who can't distinguish rhymes then you are excluded faggot.(Now you can really say i called you a faggot!)And i only talk shit were it is needed.You should be telling that MC cat to stop talking shit cause i had no reason to start until he did.And no i am in no way full of myself but i am extremely confident.And im pretty sure he didnt vote just because i was a female i mean damn who really cares?

Tyke
11-06-2002, 05:33 PM
Your great.... Ex aint gonna battle you if nobody can vote! Your fucking stupid, I seriousl recpected your shit, for real.... it's just sad that your such a bitch...

"go reclaime your place back in the kitchen"-[]v[]CD

Inapt Behavior
11-06-2002, 05:40 PM
You have your opinion and i have mine....i only act like a bitch to people to act like a bitch to me like MC and people like Ex and others who just go along with whatever the fag has to say without even reading or understanding what he said.And You and MC arent the only two people here who vote on battles.Sure why not let the cat i have beef with dickride Ex back in a battle with the person he has beef with!Pretty smart.If he dont battle me oh well i will take as him being scared.And i really dont care if you vote....as long as you keep it real!

Tyke
11-06-2002, 07:01 PM
Dude, I swear, I always keep it real, but Ex is the best here IMo, so I'll make sure to explain every point...

-NinjaMic-
11-06-2002, 08:53 PM
^Nah, I'm the best... but I just wanted to say you guys are really underrating Inapt's style... the shit is tight.

I don't know why you'd even persist,your talent is nothing but a treasonous myth,like extra-terrestrials,there's doubts that the shit even exists!//
Face it kid, in this battle, your verse is insignificant,my diligent brilliance retaliates like Israeli tanks on Palestinians!//
You put your best down and i basically topped it,you're like a serial killer...actin' straight, but the real you is still in the closet//
You Defeating me is like MARSHAL MATHERS in CONVENTS coz it's SLIM to NUN!,Ya Flippin-Stunts,you Turn Pages thru Weapons Magazines & Claim to Grip Clips-&-Guns//
------
Replace Your Ass Wit Your Throat..Now Your Really Talkin Shit,The Wackest Rhyme I Ever Seen...and []v[]CD Authored it//
Your last verse? i've seen it....don't know what makes me more sqeamish, you screaming your skilled or Puffy claiming that he invented the remix//
Use common sense..your confidence only compliments the obvious, That my verses deem more kids dead then the Chinese Consulate//
[]v[]CD ?, an irrelevant conglomeration of mediocrity, Whose utterings are meaningless, like Helen Keller saying, “Talk to me”//
Believe in me,you scream "stop beating me!" repeatedly, conceivably, the way i serve Cats, voters think this is a chinese eatery//"

That whole thing was hot except for this line -
"You Don't Join Crews!, cuz they Won't-Take-You!!,i come Through with the Truest-Sentence,Cuz ima Ahead of you, and you're Used-to-Wins,But like Skinny People at Buffets there's NO ROOM FOR SECONDs!!!!//"

I don't know if you guys can't flow it, or pick up on the rhyme scheme and wordplay or what... but that shit is dope as hell to me. "the way I 'serve Cats' voters think this is a 'Chinese eatery'"... nice.

I like MCD's verse too... he dissed more directly, but other than that one line Inapt just wrecked shit IMO.

This reminds me of me vs. JIZM... two cats with dope styles saying the other can't rhyme.

Inapt Behavior
11-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Finally someone with some sense...

4-4

kidjragon
11-06-2002, 10:25 PM
Was I supposed to assume I was excluded from that comment?? I really enjoy your style, but you talk so much shit, and are so full of yourself, that I wouldn't bother giving you praise. I said clit vote because he sad "since i love bitches all around, especially ones that can flow, inapt has my vote. thats how i be pimpin and shit. holla". Did he say he voted on the best rapper? No, he said he voted because you were a girl. I'm a very rational person, but you are a bitch who should find somewhere else to post.

Wasnt EXACTLY a clit vote... she had some fuckin tight flows. MCD woulda had my vote... it was real close. but her titties "pushed" me over the edge towards her lol. :p

MCD
11-07-2002, 04:28 AM
Upp one last tyme.....and i distinctly remember saying at the beginning of this battle...you'll probably beat me cuz ever since I started doing audio there has been a decline in my text skills...and i said i don't care, so if it makes you happy Inapt then so be it...and i did have punches..

an irrelevant conglomeration of mediocrity,

Now fuck know's what that means..i'll be bold and say i don't know..I know Ninjamics an intelligent fool..lol..but how can some of y'all relate to that??....

I thought it was a good battle...but i don't do text anymore cuz i find it kinda pointless...I admit it was a close battle...but kidjragon..wtf?...I aint gonna say that votes a dq but jeez...if she wins by that then that was fluke.

Tyke
11-07-2002, 12:02 PM
I like Exodus ten times better then you, you are one of th best, but Exodus's rhymes kill!

Exodus
11-07-2002, 02:12 PM
yea Ninja listen to Tyke, he knows what he's talkin about

Tyke
11-07-2002, 02:14 PM
Yeah, fucka

Inapt Behavior
11-07-2002, 08:51 PM
Quit freeposting in my thread pls!

Upp one last tyme.....and i distinctly remember saying at the beginning of this battle...you'll probably beat me cuz ever since I started doing audio there has been a decline in my text skills...and i said i don't care, so if it makes you happy Inapt then so be it...and i did have punches..

an irrelevant conglomeration of mediocrity,

Now fuck know's what that means..i'll be bold and say i don't know..I know Ninjamics an intelligent fool..lol..but how can some of y'all relate to that??....

I thought it was a good battle...but i don't do text anymore cuz i find it kinda pointless...I admit it was a close battle...but kidjragon..wtf?...I aint gonna say that votes a dq but jeez...if she wins by that then that was fluke.

Now your saying you might not win which i heard you say before but before we got 4-4 you was doing nothing but bragging on what the vote count was.Hmm sounds pretty fucked up to me.
If you dunno what an irrelevat conglomeration of mediocrity is well its you and its really common sense kid i was saying you rhymes were mediocre!I dont really care if you think me winning is going to be a fluke cause of this kids vote.I will be glad to smack you up in Round 2!

MCD
11-08-2002, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Inapt Behavior
Quit freeposting in my thread pls!

Now your saying you might not win which i heard you say before but before we got 4-4 you was doing nothing but bragging on what the vote count was.Hmm sounds pretty fucked up to me.
If you dunno what an irrelevat conglomeration of mediocrity is well its you and its really common sense kid i was saying you rhymes were mediocre!I dont really care if you think me winning is going to be a fluke cause of this kids vote.I will be glad to smack you up in Round 2!

Nah..you'z gettin smacked up in audio:)

Ghetto Ninja
11-08-2002, 01:55 PM
aiyo... here we go kids break down time--

Breakdown By Category
Devlin= []\/[]CD fer tha slow, and "Inapt" ;)

Worldplay:Inapt Behaviour
Punches:Devlin
Flow:Devlin
Rhyming:Inapt Behaviour
Enjoyment:Devlin

Both pretty ILL; IMO, nice lines by Inapt been quoted already;
an as usual []\/[]CD came nice... but seen him bring it harder!

but over all this was atight battle.. damn If "Some"people want i can go in to a more Complex breakdown of tha battle as well....

But N e Wayz.... Ma Vote Goes To-- MC Devlin{[]\/[]CD}

I'm out now...

~eZ~

Mr. Meyahgee
11-08-2002, 03:01 PM
[]\/[]cd wins 5-4 good match ya'll