View Full Version : Round One: Diatribe Vs. Riddler

Advo©ate™
07-13-2006, 08:45 AM
RULES:
+8 bars.
+No feeding.
+Must mention opponents name.
+First to 3 votes.
+Check in within 24 hours, drop within 24 hours after checking in. (48 hours in total to have your verse posted.)
+Votes within 48 hours of the last verse being posted. (If 48 hours is up and no one has reached 3 votes, the person with the most votes will win.)
+Blind spit.
+If any rules are broken, you will be disqualified.
+GOOD LUCK!

Riddler
07-13-2006, 02:45 PM
check

i hope i have time for this :cool:

Dia
07-14-2006, 05:03 PM
check

Riddler
07-14-2006, 06:00 PM
alright gl, and i'm not going to be on through the week end..sooo..yea, but no beef or anything, just trying to get back in the way of things

The color of his hate, is red with no mistake, i’ll eat this kid up, like he was catsup on my steak/
He’s like my bitch, he’ll have it welldone on tha table at 8, with no wait, he’s just a big kid with a small fate//

I’m sure my name will be said, it’ll make me feel famous Unlike your name..which seems to be nameless, and yes it’s true, your mom couldn’t tame this/
I’m game-this bitch can probably take the next 2 or 3 dicks to his shit, giving him a 6 inch stretched anus//

I’ll shit on your face, and give your words a better taste, wang smack you with graze/
I got your whole body fazed stunned and tazed, and smoking your rhymes like they were laced//

Your whole mind is a waste, unlike mine, because when it comes to it, my mind’s mind has rhymes that rhyme better than your lines/
I got you wrapped(rapped) in my grand vines and hanging over my lyrical land minds waiting to explode at any damn time, the only way you could bring blood to this battle, is if you shit a fucking tam-pon//

Diatribe tried to spit the vibes, that causes tha hits to rise, oh shit cover your ears and cry, cause when this trick spits it can even make a priest commit suicide and die/
No lie, 9 out of 9 call you a con, and had a better show watching vanilla ice perform live//

Combustible energy explodes with untouchable density as my intensity destroys you mentally and physically/
My style switches, due to my high rap agility, godly abilities contained in my mental facility //

Riddler’s capabilities of rap chemistry is simple you see, it’ll hit you so hard you’ll forget how to read/
Can you see the way these lyircal bees swarm you, and got you on your knees, bitch I warned you…you’ll never be able to touch deez (http://fpcash.com/nutsack.jpg)//<<click

When it comes down to it, the shit is just a bitch, who gives a fuck about the stuff, I’m through/
Not quite with you, to be true, to rap to that one loop, to be cool, even if I loose…just remember…..who owned you?//

Dia
07-15-2006, 01:15 AM
starter

fuckit this dudes a fag who took up the voodoo-doll-craft,
just so he could stick needles up his voodoo-dolls-ass...
Im packing-stapped only thing this dude pack-is-crap,(fudgepacker)
handi-gat caps in ya back leave ya ass handicapped...
the skills that you lack man your always stuck-a-waste,
Im a pick up a Batman and just beat in his fucking-face...
ya death is just funny man but the tradgedies-worse,
hes the first guy Ive seen who likes a cavity-search...

personal touch

peeping-his-verse my defeats is absurd put heat-to-this-herb,
quit biting or Ill sew ya mouth shut mouth have ya eating-ya-words...*
then he starts lieing about how he wrote and said-that-first,
if you were my kid Id just beat ya ugly ass to death-at-birth...*
why waste bars on somone wack man I stopping-this-shit,
a pale albino with a head that looks like the top-of-my-dick...*

personals he bit ProdJ and candy mans verse word for word then denied it
http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=15076&highlight=riddler+bites
on his shirt it says just be glad Im not your kid
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/riddler/BeachPicnic011.jpg
this really isnt a personal technically but he a fucking thin head like tip of a dick ha
http://www.eminemweb.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=2611&d=1083875547

DeA†h
07-15-2006, 02:39 AM
Riddler

The color of his hate, is red with no mistake, i’ll eat this kid up, like he was catsup on my steak/
He’s like my bitch, he’ll have it welldone on tha table at 8, with no wait, he’s just a big kid with a small fate//
Naah, Dawg....Ain't Feeling The Opener
1/5

I’m sure my name will be said, it’ll make me feel famous Unlike your name..which seems to be nameless, and yes it’s true, your mom couldn’t tame this/
I’m game-this bitch can probably take the next 2 or 3 dicks to his shit, giving him a 6 inch stretched anus//
2/5

I’ll shit on your face, and give your words a better taste, wang smack you with graze/
I got your whole body fazed stunned and tazed, and smoking your rhymes like they were laced//
Made Me Laugh A Bit.
3/5

Your whole mind is a waste, unlike mine, because when it comes to it, my mind’s mind has rhymes that rhyme better than your lines/
I got you wrapped(rapped) in my grand vines and hanging over my lyrical land minds waiting to explode at any damn time, the only way you could bring blood to this battle, is if you shit a fucking tam-pon//
OMG, There's More Than 60 Syllables And They Never Struck A Thing.
1.5/5

Diatribe tried to spit the vibes, that causes tha hits to rise, oh shit cover your ears and cry, cause when this trick spits it can even make a priest commit suicide and die/
No lie, 9 out of 9 call you a con, and had a better show watching vanilla ice perform live//
Again, Ain't Feeling It.
1/5

Combustible energy explodes with untouchable density as my intensity destroys you mentally and physically/
My style switches, due to my high rap agility, godly abilities contained in my mental facility //
Liked The 1st Line.
3/5

Riddler’s capabilities of rap chemistry is simple you see, it’ll hit you so hard you’ll forget how to read/
Can you see the way these lyircal bees swarm you, and got you on your knees, bitch I warned you…you’ll never be able to touch deez/
LoL,..Wtf? Noooo.
0/5

When it comes down to it, the shit is just a bitch, who gives a fuck about the stuff, I’m through/
Not quite with you, to be true, to rap to that one loop, to be cool, even if I loose…just remember…..who owned you?//
LoL, Sorry but no. Not A Strong Closure.
0/5

Total=11.5/40

Diatribe

fuckit this dudes a fag who took up the voodoo-doll-craft,
just so he could stick needles up his voodoo-dolls-ass...
Ok Opener
2.5/5

Im packing-stapped only thing this dude pack-is-crap,(fudgepacker)
handi-gat caps in ya back leave ya ass handicapped...
Nice Wordplay.
4/5

the skills that you lack man your always stuck-a-waste,
Im a pick up a Batman and just beat in his fucking-face...
Ok Wordplay.
3/5

ya death is just funny man but the tradgedies-worse,
hes the first guy Ive seen who likes a cavity-search...
Ha,…
2.9/5

peeping-his-verse my defeats is absurd put heat-to-this-herb,
quit biting or Ill sew ya mouth shut mouth have ya eating-ya-words...
Nice.
4/5

then he starts lieing about how he wrote and said-that-first,
if you were my kid Id just beat ya ugly ass to death-at-birth...
Lmao, Wow,..Ridd Got’s A Really Long Neck….Nice Personal.
4.5/5

why waste bars on somone wack man I stopping-this-shit,
a pale albino with a head that looks like the top-of-my-dick...
Haha,..Nice Closure
4.9/5

Total=25.8/40

V/: Diatribe

Ridd, I Know Battling Ain’t Ya’ Thang, But You Tried. So You Got My Respect.

Advo©ate™
07-15-2006, 02:47 AM
Opener: DIATRIBE
Punches: DIATRIBE
Multi's: DIATRIBE
Personals: DIATRIBE
Meta's/Similes: DIATRIBE
Wordplay: DIATRIBE
Closer: DIATRIBE

Vote: DIATRIBE

Cullision
07-15-2006, 05:58 AM
flow: diatribe
multies: diatribe
wordplay: diatribe
the rest of the cats except vocab go to diatribe...riddler, your flow was way off and diatribe had better disses and wordplay

Advo©ate™
07-15-2006, 06:18 AM
DIATRIBE advances to Round Two. Congratulations.

Riddler
07-16-2006, 09:03 PM
eh i sucked that one, congrats to your verse and personals