View Full Version : Round One: Ovadose Vs. Cullision

AdvoŠate™
07-13-2006, 08:43 AM
RULES:
+8 bars.
+No feeding.
+Must mention opponents name.
+First to 3 votes.
+Check in within 24 hours, drop within 24 hours after checking in. (48 hours in total to have your verse posted.)
+Votes within 48 hours of the last verse being posted. (If 48 hours is up and no one has reached 3 votes, the person with the most votes will win.)
+Blind spit.
+If any rules are broken, you will be disqualified.
+GOOD LUCK!

OvaDose
07-14-2006, 04:31 AM
O.D checking in

Cullision
07-14-2006, 05:20 AM
checkin in

OvaDose
07-14-2006, 10:19 PM
this kid aint crazy im abusing his lyrics!

This kid cullision, I’ll kill you easy, choke ya with a cordless phone/
Read this with precision, this battles easier then getting your mom-to-moan//*1

One line KO you just got "tossed" like im playing catch with Nintendo-cartridges/
Im spitting so hot your “lost” and there locking me up as a flow-arsonist//*2

Ha-Ha im having fun with it, my lyrical talent is so severe its Bruising-your-health/
Caught up in these lines, it’s a lyrical cyclone, I got you loosing-your-self//*3

Im ruthless, I’ll put a shotty to your abdomen and call it a stomach pump/
Discharge so hard, have ya thinking you’re in the Olympics for long jump//*4

Your gonna “crash and burn”, I’ll wipe you up and throw you in the “trash like sperm”/
This battle it’s all but done, hears a pointer, stamp to your forehead “OvaDose my lessons learned”!//*5

Cullision you ran into the wrong person im the type that won’t let you get away trouble-free/
You got matched with a vet, Im like the biggest bra size of rapping you just fucked with the double-D!//*6

This kid’s records 9 and 4 im bout to make it 9 and 5 like 9 to 5 it’s a full days-work/
I’ll lyrically choke you, have you turning blue and getting sued for identity theft by papa smurf//*7

First time I battled this dude he got caught for biting, so im gonna go by N.W.A and say don’t matter how you try and win just-don’t-bite/
This shits exciting imagining this kid still struggling with writing, coming up against me with your weak as punches I can tell your gonna need more then a Fist-to-fight////*8

*1= “cordless” phone lol
*2 =self explanatory
*3 = homie's got mario in his avator and that game came out on nitendo
*4= cause it will shoot him so far back that shits pretty easy
*5= crash and burn cause cullision means crash, trash like sperm lol
*6= self explanatory
*7=his record at the moment is 9 wins and 4 losses, and im gonna beat him making it 5 losses and 9 to 5 is a standards day’s work/ and papa smurf lol cause the smurf’s are blue.
*8= first time I versed him he got caught for biting, and NWA’s song she swallowed it.
Usually it’s the biggest person who wins in a fight unless the small person uses a weapon his weapon is getting crew votes from K.A.L

cullision=:eek:

Cullision
07-15-2006, 04:08 AM
my verse is almost done...just so i dont get dq'ed lol

Cullision
07-15-2006, 05:26 AM
put your disses in the verse!

yo i'll smash-this-bitch with massive-fists you aint fuckin-with-me/
im past-this-kid, should be glad-i-win you would suck more if it wasnt-for-me/1
lucky-for-me im "Over-Dose" corny-flows you be showin-yo/
how you gonna write 8 bars... and have no flow-to-show?/2
ya bars are like lines on the streets, "long, not solid, and they all lookin-the-same"/
it's like your on a chef channel the way my bars be "cookin-ya-frame"/3
when i pop shots u'll be like the pill bottle in ya avy "leakin-from-the-top"/
only time he "wins" when he "comes hard" is when hes "beatin-on-his-cock"!/4
i'll sneak-up-on-ya-block with the heat-about-to-pop/
im so fuckin far "above you" that the difference is steep-enough-to-drop!/5
you aint stacked-enough-to-brawl im laughin-at-you-all for your wack-attempts-to-ball/
look, when i clap-you-till-you-fall you wont need to be drunk to have your back-against-the-wall/6
you doin lots-of-frontin, i'll pop-ya-stomach and knock-ya-lungs-in/
how ya name o.d when you was at work the last time you "chopped-a-onion"/7
my records about to be 10 to 4 like your record from losses-to-wins/
im stompin-this-kid, im like a jealous bald old man cuz of the way im "poppin-ya-wig"!/8

1. first off i dissed him about what he said before his verse by tellin him to keep his disses in his verse, and by the actual bar im talkin about last time we battled he sucked and if it wasnt for me helpin him out he would still suck
2. i used some nameplay and his whole verse didnt have much flow
3. ok the lines on the streets are long, not solid and they all look the same...get the diss, solid as in good. so im relating that to his lines and the "cookin ya frame" frame as in tv and head...get it
4. in his avy theres a pill bottle tipped over with pills fallin out and "beatin" as in winnin and you know...you should understand lol
5. self explanatory if you know what the hell your doin..
6. http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=26289 in the beginning of his video his back is on the wall tryin to get up
7. chopped an onion is drug slang for coke and his name is overdose and if you look at his profile under occupations it says food and customs
8. he has more losses than wins and a bald jealous guy would hate someone with hair...easy

DeA†h
07-15-2006, 06:21 AM
*OvAdOsE*

This kid cullision, I’ll kill you easy, choke ya with a cordless phone/
Read this with precision, this battles easier then getting your mom-to-moan//
Haha, Ouch!
3/5

One line KO you just got "tossed" like im playing catch with Nintendo-cartridges/
Im spitting so hot your “lost” and there locking me up as a flow-arsonist/
Nope.
0/5

Ha-Ha im having fun with it, my lyrical talent is so severe its Bruising-your-health/
Caught up in these lines, it’s a lyrical cyclone, I got you loosing-your-self//
Wtf? No.
0/5

Im ruthless, I’ll put a shotty to your abdomen and call it a stomach pump/
Discharge so hard, have ya thinking you’re in the Olympics for long jump//
Ok.
2.5/5

Your gonna “crash and burn”, I’ll wipe you up and throw you in the “trash like sperm”/
This battle it’s all but done, hears a pointer, stamp to your forehead “OvaDose my lessons learned”!//
Nope, Not Hitting Hard.
1/5

Cullision you ran into the wrong person im the type that won’t let you get away trouble-free/
You got matched with a vet, Im like the biggest bra size of rapping you just fucked with the double-D!//
Wrap (Rap) Whatever, It’s Been Used Too Many Times. And I Don’t See This Bar Hitting Hard.
So 1.5/5

This kid’s records 9 and 4 im bout to make it 9 and 5 like 9 to 5 it’s a full days-work/
I’ll lyrically choke you, have you turning blue and getting sued for identity theft by papa smurf//
U Could’ve Reworded The 1st Line Into Something Lethal But No, So..
0.5/5

First time I battled this dude he got caught for biting, so im gonna go by N.W.A and say don’t matter how you try and win just-don’t-bite/
This shits exciting imagining this kid still struggling with writing, coming up against me with your weak as punches I can tell your gonna need more then a Fist-to-fight
No. Too Long. U Could’ve Reworded Your personals. Weak Closure.
0.5/5

Total=7.5/40

Cullision

yo i'll smash-this-bitch with massive-fists you aint fuckin-with-me/
im past-this-kid, should be glad-i-win you would suck more if it wasnt-for-me/
This Is A Text Battle, So An Evidence Is Important. Since I See No Proof (Eg: A Thread). I’ll Give It A…
0/5

lucky-for-me im "Over-Dose" corny-flows you be showin-yo/
how you gonna write 8 bars... and have no flow-to-show?/
Sorry, Not Feeling It. Could’ve Been Worded Better.
1/5

ya bars are like lines on the streets, "long, not solid, and they all lookin-the-same"/
it's like your on a chef channel the way my bars be "cookin-ya-frame"/
Ok.
3.5/5

when i pop shots u'll be like the pill bottle in ya avy "leakin-from-the-top"/
only time he "wins" when he "comes hard" is when hes "beatin-on-his-cock"!/
1st Line Is Ok But The 2nd Is Over-Used All Over The Net. So..
2/5

i'll sneak-up-on-ya-block with the heat-about-to-pop/
im so fuckin far "above you" that the difference is steep-enough-to-drop!/
I Get It.
3/5

you aint stacked-enough-to-brawl im laughin-at-you-all for your wack-attempts-to-ball/
look, when i clap-you-till-you-fall you wont need to be drunk to have your back-against-the-wall/
Nice.
3.8/5

you doin lots-of-frontin, i'll pop-ya-stomach and knock-ya-lungs-in/
how ya name o.d when you was at work the last time you "chopped-a-onion"/

my records about to be 10 to 4 like your record from losses-to-wins/
im stompin-this-kid, im like a jealous bald old man cuz of the way im "poppin-ya-wig"!/
Naah.
1.2/5

Total=14.5/40

V:/ Cullision

O.D, U Still Need To Elevate, Brother. But Look At The Brightside, U’ve Performed More Than An Average Textcee For This. So Congrats.:)

AdvoŠate™
07-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Opener: Cullision
Punches: Cullsion
Multi's: Cullision
Personals: Cullision
Meta's/Similes: Cullision
Wordplay: Cullision
Closer: Cullision

Vote: Cullsion

and there was actually a quotable here..
look, when i clap-you-till-you-fall you wont need to be drunk to have your back-against-the-wall
the only line that got any reaction from me..

OvaDose
07-15-2006, 07:11 AM
put your disses in the verse!

fuckin-with-me/
wasnt-for-me/1

showin-yo/
flow-to-show?/2

and if it wasnt for me helpin him out he would still suck

those to arnt multies man who you playing? the only thing in the top one that rhymed is me

and the second one only rhyming words are yo and flow and show still not a multie

as for you helping me........ WTF!?

oh and this battle fuck it cullision you've got the win so much for a pairing them up evenly ae Advo

Flawless
07-15-2006, 10:38 AM
im gonna just ditto advo so ya all cats cullision.

AdvoŠate™
07-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Cullision advances to Round Two. Congratulations.