View Full Version : New post from Game!!! To Haterz, To Fans

DeA†h
07-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Unread Today, 11:01 PM #1
HURRICANE GAME
Tha Muthafuckin' Boss

HURRICANE GAME is Online

The Doctor's Advocate !!!
Is by far the most anticipated album this year & I will make sure it lives up to it's hype. "One Blood" is the street single due to drop later this month on July 31st. This album will be dubbed a classic as was "The Documentary" !!! I know all yall gettin' tired of waiting but when my shit drops later this year all you mothafucka's will be proud & all the haters will jump back on our dick once again. As for the shit "You Know Who" is trying to pull with all this mixtape stripper shit ha ha ha ha ha....... Keep it comin homie, The Black Wallstreet Mixtape " The Black Wallstreet Journal Pt. 1 " will drop on the 31st of this month featuring "One Blood" as the title track. NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO HIP HOP AFTER MY SHIT DROPS. BWS 4 Life

P.S. I'm raps MVP & I aint goin' nowhere so you can get to know me BITCH. 1

Source: It's from the official BWS website.

Eleven
07-04-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah i seen that not long ago^^^

props

Flawless
07-04-2006, 05:43 PM
badass

Tehgame
07-04-2006, 07:53 PM
MAadd fucking propz, 50 and his Hugh johnson trying to fake up some shit about him being a stripper, hugh would get knocked out if he continues

DeA†h
07-04-2006, 11:35 PM
According to yukmouth and G-Unit, game was a stripper and they have a picture to prove it. It just leaked all over the internet.

Tehgame
07-05-2006, 02:53 AM
I seen the picture, the heads to motherfucking big. Its just simple photoshop cropping.

50 and Yuk got a picture of game
Now who's looking at it!!! o.O

Btw its JUST according to yukmouth, gunit kinda tagged along for the ride.