PDA

View Full Version : The Game Supports Oprah

DeA†h
06-20-2006, 05:14 AM
I got a statement and it appears that The Game has come out in support of Oprah, while others like Ice Cube and 50 Cent have expressed their discontent. Here is a statement he reportedly made.

At a recent appearance for Waist Deep, the rapper-turned-actor told several media outlets, "I love Oprah. My grandmomma loves Oprah. My momma loves Oprah. We should all love her. Oprah is Earth's Queen. She helps all races, all kinds of people. I might be beefin with anybody that's got beef with her. No one knows her struggle like she does. She's a black woman and she has a right to her opinion. We need to respect that."

Me, I think Oprah is a great representative overall. I think she should listen to more Hip-Hop, not just the crap rap that's promoted heavily. On the flip side, rappers should consider their content before they expect to be on her show. And that doesn't apply to people like Cube and 50...I mean the other cats coming up with nothing worthy of note.

Eleven
06-20-2006, 05:16 PM
wow..can you imagine luda and cube etc who all hate oprah beefin wit game..he would be slaughtered...anyways interesting post

Flawless
06-30-2006, 12:39 PM
ya game would totatolly lose that beef. lmao at him callign ice cube a not good rapper and yet he has tattod on himself ''nwa'' who made all the lyrics for n.w.a???? oh thats right it was ice cube.

Eleven
06-30-2006, 03:20 PM
when did he say that^^???..didnt hear nuttin about that