PDA

View Full Version : Questions G.A.G.E. Has Answered Asked By Fans On His Site (Part 1)

DeA†h
05-29-2006, 11:01 AM
[B]Ask G.A.G.E.
Here are the answers to your questions.
Your saying Game isnt signed to Aftermath anymore? And how bout production on Drs Advocate, thanks

well they r moving him over to geffen interscope so i do know if dre is messing with it

Wassup G.A.G.E., sup son. yo, i'm fellin' ya shit. ive tried to find ya shit, i just found ya song on the website site "Canon" thats shits murda! my question is, well you know 50 and Game are beefin' how do you fell bout that. yo feelin' Game's Shit???? you keep repin' the west, im reppin aftermath to those niggaz who don't know what rap is! keep on tha look out for "Anhiem's Best" im commin homie! -D-AK Aka Callibur

i fucks with fifty and game but game is no longer on the math!

its all about am/pm aftermath philly mob yea man that be the squad big up gage wat up dog crack murder missed meals that was hot now im just waiting 4 ur album to pop il go cop that help u to the top man wid these rhymes dnt stop i rep the uk and think that i be the cream of the crop just waitin to play this game properly so its like a game of monopoly go around the board and get property understand there aint no1 stoppin me so rememeber the name mutley allways goin changin my identity so take a pic of the face next time u see me its like a puzzel gotta put the pieces in place im the fish as a star shining up in space................mutley big up gage am/pm and all the aftermath crew

YE YE..YO WUTZ CRACKIN G.A.G.E UR THE REAL DEAL MAN AFTERMATH NEEDS RAPPERS LIKE YOU DAM..IM FELLIN UR MUSIC MAN YOURCRAZY MAN KEEP IT UP HOMIE EVERYTIME WHEN I GO IN MY COMPUTER I GO TO UR SITE MAN CUZ UR MIXTAPE IS CRAZY MAN U GOT MY SUPPORT MAN KEEP GETTIN THAT MONEY LET THE HATERS DOWN THEIIR JELOUS ..SO ILL BE LOOKIN FORWRD TO UR ALBUM "THE SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE" I HEARD IT WAS GONNA BE CALLED LIKE THAT IS IT TRUE ANYWAYS MAN KEEP UP AFTERMATH/SHADY/G-UNIT ....SHOUTS OUT TO DR-DRE/BUSTA RHYMES/BISHOP LAMONT/EVE/THE GAME/EMINEM/D-12/OBIE TRICE/50CENT/DA BRIGADE/STAT-QUO/BOBBY CREEK/ALCHEMIST/YOUNG CASHIS/SWIFTY-MCVAY.... LLOYD BANKS/YOUNG BUCK/TONY YAYO/OLIVIA/MOBB DEEP/M.O.P/SPIDER-LOC/MASE/HOT ROD...YE SHADY/AFTERMATH/G-UNIT KEPP GETTIN THAT MONEY G.A.G.E RESPECT PEACE MAN GO ON SHADY/AFTERMATH TALK TO EMINEMTHAT WAY U HAVE BOTH SHADY/AFTERMATH LIKE 50 CENT AND STAT QUO..... BIG NOW PROPZ
thanx for all the love homey and as long as u feel like that i will keep giving yall 1,000,000 degrees of CRACK!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE! TELL ME WHERE YOU R FROM I WILL SHOUT IT OUT ON THE NEXT MIXTAPE

YOO.. WUT UP G.A.G.E MAN THIS IS WUT AFTERMATH IS NIGGA G.A.G.E THIS IS GONNA DEFANETLY GON WAKE UP DA STREETS MAN KEEP DOING DA MUZIV MAN AFTERMATH G.A.G.E MONEY KEEP IT REAL MAN AND KEEP DOING UR MUSIC WHENS UR ALBUM DROPIN L8Z MAN UR CRAZY G.A.G.E MONEY 4 LIFE

THANX BIG HOMEY FOR THE LOVE! IM A REAL NIGGA SO WHEN U SEE ME IN THE STREETS HOLLA AT YA BOY! U KNOW HOW TO HOLLA AMPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo gage stop trying nigga ur not good eniugh to be on aftermath u feel wut im sayin doc dre is fallin down maybe u could be realistic

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY LEARN HOW TO SPELL ENOUGH! 2ND tell me what it is u do? and if im not good enough then let me fail on my own homey! why u gotta knock another nigga tryna feed his family? let my ballz breath,,,,,,damn i needed that haha ok im gone dirtball!!!!!!!!! p.s. get a life or bang ya self.........................suck it eazy! AMPM BE THE MOB I ROCK WIT!

im straight out from the uk man im fresh but tryin to get in this game leave me stress like back in skool im doin a test out of me i wanna bring the best get a deal earn the field then rest shady aftermath i rep ur set am/pm cum wid the techs pump a couple slugs to ur chest then aim for the dome like kenedy so go ahead wear the vest or i might just go get the canon im ina war like a pirate so boys go ahead load the canon then we just go run up on um i dirty like the boy johhny rotton makin all these guys look soft like cotton but i still be at the bottom stuck and tied up to a chain be strong hold on and maintain soon im gonna be up in the game like at the top of the game i rep the the uk so that might be strang down in my town i ride in the range straight outta london big up to all my gangs practise fire at the shootin range and if u aint got gage crack murder and missed meals go cop that on the real aftermath entertainment he got his deal now my man gettin them mills gage reaspect u keep it real...........its mutley again man

SHOOT FOR THE BILLIONZ DOG DONT LET NOBODY GET IN YA WAY TO FAME CUZ U KNOW WE AINT GOT HATERS NO MORE WE GOT ROAD BLOCKS............I WILL BE OVER IN UK SOON HOLLA WHEN U SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will there be a forum here soon? and does doc have a website?

yes there will be a forum and i dont know if he has a website

yo gage i know your mgr mike. he is a real strret cat!! how did you get to do business with such a real nigga

who fat neck? ha ha thats my brother from another, thats my nigga to the end!

wut up g.a.g.e ye im defanetly fellin ur music man ill be lokin forward to ur music man doc dre aftermath 4 life nigga shady/aftermath do u have chemistry with eminem yo peace ur crazy rapper

not really cuz shady is always in detroit, thanx man be on the look out for my dvd

gage ur iight do i heard better guys than u dre could of done bettter

ur iight too but i think your mom and dad could have done alot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of doc do you know if has a website? not sound like a bitch or nothin but him and eazy are the reasons i picked up a pen and wrote my first rhyme and i got your mixtape from whookid and i feel like he should had longer track and less skits man how you feel about?

thats whoo kid my mixtape has 30 tracks his version has 13

and what's your relationship with the d.o.c?

doc is my big homey i look up to him and when im in La working hes the only one that comes to check on me to make sure im ok, i have alot of respect for him and he has alot for me

do you think dre will have pushed on the back burner?

naw dre loving my shit but i will put my self back if i feel as though my project isnt ready for release, cuz i refuse to be a one hit wonder and the reason dre pushes peoples records back is because he has done so much from nwa to deathrow to pac to shady and 50 his name is on a platform that nobody can touch if he puts out something under his standards, not wack but just under his standards he lowers his value

whens your album coming out and what production and features will there be? good luck in future, thanks.

we looking like early 07 im not in a rush i need a classic album but if i rush it my album will come and go like a cheap hooker! you feel me? production will include dre, timbo, my ampm producers minus that fake ass jimz, uhhhh? oh yeah khalil, mr porter of d12, scott storch,morfius, and alot more.......as far as features i will have really mostly in house niggas aftermath/ampm has a big family ha ha thanx for telling me good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!be safe and stay SUCKER FREE....................

question: Your beats off Crack, Murder, and Missed Meals are hot, whos lacing up the beats for you?

well crack muder and missed meals was all my team ampm but people think dre did pack the club which is false, dre charges 250,000 a track i would never waiste that on a mixtape

wat up gage this ur boy from the uk. can i come do a track wid you? its mutley and the boy gage we goin ina rage 2 men who should be lock ina cage wild ass crazy mothafukas like wu tang bring on the rukos now matter who u are trust to me u aint no superstar and il just call the boy gage get to cum wid the 12gage make u drop and crumble like the world trade wat im hot from uk and this is the rampage

ha ha thats hot big homey!

question i like yo style man and i definately be looking foward to yo album my question is what is your goal as a rap artist signed to aftermath

i just wanna feed my family big homey im not tryna be the greatest not tryna be the king im just tryna survive

What up gage, I love the mixtape you put out.I know you may get this question all the time but are you going to appear on the detox album?

i will definitly be on the detox am/pm style

Are u gonna to appear on G-Unit mixtapes series

I'm not sure yet, but if 50 want me on there I will definitly hop on that mothafucka!