View Full Version : Em signed new artist +new single

Bullet
06-19-2002, 06:51 AM
D12Devilstown has hooked you up with EXCLUSIVE info before, the info I just got is the EXCLUSIVE of all EXCLUSIVES. Eminem just signed controversial rapper 50 Cent, it was a major bidding war, but Shady and Aftermath Records did a joint deal

Like I promised a few days ago, we have some very interesting news about the next single and the Anger Management Tour. The next single will be "Cleaning Out My Closet" and the video for it is scheduled to be shot the first week of July.

And with only a month left till Anger Management 2002 starts construction on Eminem's set has already started and is nearing completion. His set is going to be a carnival/circus theme and its looking real dope. I should be getting some pics soon!

http://www.d12devilstown.com/

(sorry if this has already been posted)

Base
06-19-2002, 11:08 AM
Dope news! I've never heard 50 cent though

Phrantic
06-19-2002, 11:15 AM
50 cent is dope as fuck ,better than Obie Trice

so.....who is he?

WickidGirlShady
06-19-2002, 11:17 AM
That's awesome news! Thanks for posting!

Enigma
06-19-2002, 11:31 AM
nice one Bullet thanx for that i aint seen that before:)

Nique
06-19-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Phrantic
50 cent is dope as fuck ,better than Obie Trice

so.....who is he? lol Thanks for the info. I hope "Cleaning out my Closet"s video doesn't turn out to be sappy drivel. That song kinda reminds me of a black and white sob film with a hint of angst.

Kev
06-19-2002, 03:49 PM
50 Cent? :-|

i've heared like 1 track of his, an it was awful

Nique
06-19-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Kev
50 Cent? :-|

i've heared like 1 track of his, an it was awful Damn, for real? Do you remember the name of it? I'd like to d/l it if I can find it.

Hicc up
06-11-2005, 04:42 PM
This Board Is Weak Wtf . Does This Even Get Updated. Is This Up To Date Or What . This Is Wack. Wtf Em. Are Ya Gonna Sing Me Or What This Your Next Apprentis, Im White Wit More Fight Than Any One Day Or Night. Size Dont Matter Im 175 Light, Gainin More Every Fight, More 10's More T.k.o.'s More Heavy Blows, More Broken Noses, Depleting Population Of Posers, Same Loaded As Sober, Takin Over What Ever I Want, Im Only 21 Old And Im Holdin A Grudge, They Know It And Show It But Be Dammed If They Budge, Im The Only One, Fuck Royce The Five 9, He Aint Even Close To Me Cuz He Know I Pac 9's, Mac 10's 9 Millimeter Barretas All Kinds Of Weaponry Cuz I Gotta Shelter, Me And My Boys Cuz Thers So Many Haters That Out Tehre Tryin To Eat Up Our Potential Flavor, Keep It Up And You'll End Your Life, I Dont Mean Lyricaly Im Talkin Knife To Slice, Stab Wounds The Size Of Stripes . Anybody Notice Lately That The World Is Changing, Thats Cuz Im Constantly On The Move And They Need To Contain Me, Wonder Why Its So Easy For Me, Thats Cuz Its Not I Deal Wit It Daily. Come Nain To Impail Me You Wna Derail Me You Wana Hail Me Das Why You All Mail Me. Thanx Fo The Letters, The Ladders Gettin Shorter All Go Getters Wit Hicc Up Sweaters Ill Be Home Come Winter. Im Dangerous Like Splinter, Sayin Fuck The World Wit My Middle Finger, Till Some Competition Come Bringer And I Aint Talkin Ni$$ers, I Dont Speak Racism Cuz Das Not My Game, I Have Lots Of Colored Family Members We Run The Same Range, We All Read The Same Language The Same Page The Same Shit, We All Have Hearts And We All Love Big Tits, So Come Along With Me If You Wana Excell, No Matter How Hard U Try You Cannot Repel Me Cuz Im Slick As Hell!!! Yeuh!!!!
+peace+ IM OUT!

Donnie-Darkflow
06-25-2005, 11:48 PM
This Board Is Weak Wtf . Does This Even Get Updated. Is This Up To Date Or What . This Is Wack. Wtf Em. Are Ya Gonna Sing Me Or What This Your Next Apprentis, Im White Wit More Fight Than Any One Day Or Night. Size Dont Matter Im 175 Light, Gainin More Every Fight, More 10's More T.k.o.'s More Heavy Blows, More Broken Noses, Depleting Population Of Posers, Same Loaded As Sober, Takin Over What Ever I Want, Im Only 21 Old And Im Holdin A Grudge, They Know It And Show It But Be Dammed If They Budge, Im The Only One, Fuck Royce The Five 9, He Aint Even Close To Me Cuz He Know I Pac 9's, Mac 10's 9 Millimeter Barretas All Kinds Of Weaponry Cuz I Gotta Shelter, Me And My Boys Cuz Thers So Many Haters That Out Tehre Tryin To Eat Up Our Potential Flavor, Keep It Up And You'll End Your Life, I Dont Mean Lyricaly Im Talkin Knife To Slice, Stab Wounds The Size Of Stripes . Anybody Notice Lately That The World Is Changing, Thats Cuz Im Constantly On The Move And They Need To Contain Me, Wonder Why Its So Easy For Me, Thats Cuz Its Not I Deal Wit It Daily. Come Nain To Impail Me You Wna Derail Me You Wana Hail Me Das Why You All Mail Me. Thanx Fo The Letters, The Ladders Gettin Shorter All Go Getters Wit Hicc Up Sweaters Ill Be Home Come Winter. Im Dangerous Like Splinter, Sayin Fuck The World Wit My Middle Finger, Till Some Competition Come Bringer And I Aint Talkin Ni$$ers, I Dont Speak Racism Cuz Das Not My Game, I Have Lots Of Colored Family Members We Run The Same Range, We All Read The Same Language The Same Page The Same Shit, We All Have Hearts And We All Love Big Tits, So Come Along With Me If You Wana Excell, No Matter How Hard U Try You Cannot Repel Me Cuz Im Slick As Hell!!! Yeuh!!!!
+peace+ IM OUT!

wtf this post is really old man