PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Web Board Big Brother

Spike
06-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Ok I got this idea off a friend called soop doop who Ive been trying to get to post here!

If we had an eminem web board big brother and you could take in 6 ppl who would you take??

PS: Don't say all members of the opposite sex! Try to keep it interesting :)

BlueFlames
06-18-2002, 08:48 AM
Michelle(ISTHEBEST)
Tia
Spike
Angie
Tina
teddy (because tina would be lost with out him)

~*MEEK*~

Spike
06-18-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by BlueFlames
Michelle(ISTHEBEST)
Tia
Spike
Angie
Tina
teddy (because tina would be lost with out him)

~*MEEK*~ :eek: @ there being 5 women in your house and only 2 guys!!! tut tut you dirty minded lady :p

BlueFlames
06-18-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Spike
:eek: @ there being 5 women in your house and only 2 guys!!! tut tut you dirty minded lady :p

You're a dirty minded puppy.. because I just invited friends,people I'd like to get to know and people I could talk to. Get your mind out of the gutter!

You see If I invited people only the I wanted to "do" from this board ,it would be a very short list. I'm sure I wouldn't make very many "I wanna do her" list either..

~*MEEK*~

Sweetpea
06-18-2002, 09:37 AM
lol thank you meek

mine would be

Meek
Teddy(Meek is right i would be lost without him)
Spike
Profane
*Im Shady*
Ayane

Enigma
06-18-2002, 09:39 AM
i dont know any one here

i'd take spike and monkey spunk(naomi) oh and jeno i think i've seen him here aswell

anyone wanna take me:D :confused:

Base
06-18-2002, 09:55 AM
Jeno
Phrantic
Kev
Nique
Abi (she's not here yet cause of her net)
Denz :eek:

Spike
06-18-2002, 11:28 AM
Blueflames - Because meek is so easy going and fun to talk too! Plus I dont think she would cause any trouble

Tia - Because she is so neutral and is always just trying to have fun rather than earn "cool points"

Michelle - Because she is funny and totally openwith people and if she had a problem within the house she wouldnt avoid it, I think she would confront it which is nice

Marcus - even though he hasnt posted he has signed up and he's my boy lol!! He would without a doubt bring laughter to the house and make things that little easier to take. Plus me and him would be the trouble causers :P

Profane - Because I don't think he would argue with anyone. Some people say he looks like spencer (I don't see it) but he definetly has spencer vibes and just wants to relax rather than start stuff

Shady BizZnesS - Because he is open minded and easy going! Also he could teach me breakdancing inside the house :D

WickidGirlShady
06-18-2002, 12:12 PM
anyone wanna take me

I'd take you! So here's my list:

Enigma
BlueFlames
SweetPea
Denz
Spike
Kev

:D

Enigma
06-18-2002, 01:24 PM
^^^^^thanx XxEminemsGirl

wayhay im going in the eminem board big bro house:D

mr. paradox
06-19-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Spike

Profane - Because I don't think he would argue with anyone. Some people say he looks like spencer (I don't see it) but he definetly has spencer vibes and just wants to relax rather than start stuff

Heh, are you SURE I wouldn't want to argue.....mwahahahahahaha *evil face*

I would take:-

Spike
Kev
Rich
Nick
Sabrina
Mandy
Naomi

And probably Amberlee......so she could make me baggle...or whatever they're called.... :p ......hmmm actually I would take everyone in on the board......

I wanted to put 8 in .......... :rolleyes:

Spike
06-19-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Profane

Heh, are you SURE I wouldn't want to argue.....mwahahahahahaha *evil face*

Yeah because if you did me and Alex would drown you in the pool :P

mr. paradox
06-19-2002, 06:58 AM
No you wouldn't....cause I would just wee on your head when you was sleeping...meh heh heh

Oh yeah I would probably take Tia in.....because.....I dunno...I just would :cool: :cool: :cool:

Probably because half of the people on here are so fake and they don't deserve taking in at all.....:rolleyes:

Spike
06-19-2002, 07:10 AM
No you wouldn't....cause I would just wee on your head when you was sleeping...meh heh heh

Oh yeah I would probably take Tia in.....because.....I dunno...I just would :cool: :cool: :cool:

Probably because half of the people on here are so fake and they don't deserve taking in at all.....:rolleyes:

*Jeno Alx and Spike are all sunbathing on the rich side of the house when Jeno falls asleep, Alex and Spike get up and alex grabs Jeno's arms and Spike grabs his legs and they carry him to the pool. Jeno begins to wake up but Alx and Spike throw him in the pool and hold his head under the water. Big brother security run in but it's too late as Jeno's lifeless body floats to the top of the pool*

Smile Jeno your dead :p

mr. paradox
06-19-2002, 07:14 AM
No, I will not smile, I have being violated! :mad:

Spike
06-19-2002, 07:19 AM
No, I will not smile, I have being violated! :mad: :eek: I told the chickens not to rape you!!! :mad: Stupid Chickens!!

*A*
06-19-2002, 08:26 AM

And probably Amberlee......so she could make me baggle..

whatever.....

Phrantic
06-19-2002, 10:52 AM
i'd invite my 6 alter egos

Ayane
06-20-2002, 04:32 PM
hmm...here i guess :) ...

~Kev
~Helm
~Tia
~Meek
~Spike