PDA

View Full Version : The Game’s Progress Not Stunted by 50 Cent Beef

Tehgame
04-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Converse to the negative influence 50 Cent has allegedly had on D Block releases at Interscope Records The Game is readying his second major release. The title, “The Dr.’s Advocate”, goes along with his name dropping tendencies and shows that the conflict with 50 hasn’t affected his relationship with the legendary Dr. Dre.

“Dr. Dre makes good music. Eminem, 50 Cent, myself, we all sell records, we're all protégés of Dr. Dre. So me and 50's beef stays outside and we don't bring it in the house.” At the third annual Vibe Awards last week the Compton product was asked whether the beef could take the same route as Jay-Z and Nas’s and said he has, “already looked past them.”

His new record will feature his Black Wall Street artist Technice and production from Kanye West, Just Blaze, Scott Scorch, and Cool and Dre. Benji and Joel Madden of Good Charlotte are also due to appear according to The Game. “It's just gangsta-rap punk rock. It's been done before on a bigger scale with Run-DMC and that thing they did back in the day with 'Walk This Way,' so it's just mixing the music genres, having fun. And those are my neighbors. I always jump over the back fence and walk in the studio and they always making good music back there." “The Dr.’s Advocate” is scheduled for an April release.

DeA†h
04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Daym nigga'.....i posted this months ago.....shiiiit