PDA

View Full Version : grafitti

Kari
03-20-2006, 12:41 AM
Who thinks this shit's cool?? FA REALZZZZZZZZ
when I get my own place Imma bounce to some homies on the streetz and tell em' to grafitti my house all up, ya know?? That'd be awesome
I like that shit, going places and seeing it on walls and what not, peeps thinks it's "Defacing public property" but on the real, it makes that shits look better.

D.O.A
03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
i Tag....

so i obviously like it :D

Shady Makaveli
03-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Meh the grafitti around here sucks. We don't got cool ass murals and shit like in New York. We just got shit from losers from the 80's who call themselves the "Kool Aid Krew" and shit. Actually I think the "Kool Aid Krew" thing was just etched into a vending machine. The gaphitti around here is just black and some dude's name... Weak shit...

shortie
03-20-2006, 01:11 PM
If it looks great, then I'm all for it. But when it's just spray paint fucking shit up, I'd rather not see it. I'm so amazed by the artistic people that people possess. I can barely spray paint anything, let alone a picture that actually looks like something.

Kari
03-20-2006, 01:30 PM
^^ well yea, I sorta agree with the no talent area, but then again I like seeing people's paintings on those large rocks you drive by on back roads and shit. People from highschool puttin like "Class of 02' " stuff like that, I like seeing things like that. Think it's kinda cute.
But when they spray paint stupid shit like "I fucked yo' mum" in horrible handwriting and black paint, yea I'd rather not see it either.
I just like seeing a lot of the "art" that comes out of it.

Havok
03-20-2006, 01:55 PM
It's not good to make graffiti. It's a criminal act!!

Mr_Gangsta_Rap
03-20-2006, 02:01 PM
i love the graffiti i do it on my books at school,walls,door,wardrobes...anything i can really....but i h8 da graffiti wer it says like 'Wayne iz a grass' in green and isnt even good style writing:D

Shady Makaveli
03-20-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm so amazed by the artistic people that people possess.

Are you saying artistic people possess non-artistic people or vice-versa. :p

Soulmate 2
03-20-2006, 05:56 PM
I think the perpertrators should b made to clean it up.

Personally I wouldnt mind but half of them cant paint for shit.

shortie
03-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Are you saying artistic people possess non-artistic people or vice-versa. :p

Holy shit hahahahaha. Michelle (as you are well aware) kept me up most of the night, demanding that I play literati with her (and constantly kick her ass) so I only slept for 2 hours last night. I have no clue what I'm still doing up.

I hope that post made more sense. :hehe:

~anthony90~
03-20-2006, 09:33 PM
i tag the cop stations