PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant Drunks....

Kari
03-18-2006, 05:07 PM
What would you say is the most ignorant thing you've ever witnessed from drunk people?

The episode I went through last night would of been my ultimate. Whenever I go out we always have a ritual to go to perkins aftwards, well last night was fucked UP big time, first this ugly loud mouth bitch starts a fight with some other chick, dunno why didn't pay attention, that was the start of the evening.
This old dude walks passed this big fat guy and shoves him, so the brawl begin, well this lil scrawny dude steps in the middle of it to break it up and the old guy goes to slug him...the lil scrawny dude tries fighting back and by then our friend Glen's up there wrestling the old dude out the door, come to find out when the old dude went to hit the scrawny guy, a girl that works at perkins (a pregnant girl) got hit/elbowed in the stomache.. ...ended up she had to go to the emergency room cause she was like 9 months pregnant. The fucken manager ended up calling her into work that night, on a GD friday night around a bunch of drunks with her being 9 fucking months pregnant. I MEAN REALLY, who the fuck hits a pregnant woman?? Not to mention what type of GD manager calls in a 9 month along pregnant woman into work, TO WORK on a FRIDAY NIGHT, st. patricks day (where all the drunks are let loose)...when knowing DAMN WELL shit could get fucked up.

shortie
03-18-2006, 05:14 PM
I get WHY but why do so many people get angry and fight when they are drunk? I am such a happy drunk and just want to have fun that I don't understand that.

I haven't seen anything too messed up, except for fights and what not.

Jenuine
03-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Im an ignorant drunk:(

D.O.A
03-18-2006, 07:58 PM
i worked in a pub for 3 years, had alot of runings with ignorant drunks, there's no talking to most of them, usually ended up throwin them out. twats.

Aic713
03-18-2006, 08:13 PM
My brother at my sister's wedding.. He was soooo shitfaced & he's a horrible drunk. He ended up getting into a HUGE fight with his girlfriend (now wife) & breaking my parents sliding door & just causing a *huge* sceen in front of everyone. It was bad.

I've seen a lot of people act like asses when their drunk.. But that will always stick out for me. lol.

Kari
03-18-2006, 08:15 PM
yea this will always stick out to me.
Why do people drink so much that they get fucken plastered?? I mean, they need to learn fucken self control

Aic713
03-18-2006, 08:22 PM
I agree, That's why when I do drink I will have 2 cocktails TOPS, I know my limit, and it's a very tiny one LOL. When I do get drunk I'm always a funny drunk, that is until the room starts to spin & I end up yacking my brains out all night lmao! Tiss why I DON'T drink to get drunk.

OT- Funny thing Alexis said today. She went to drink my coffee even though I told her not too. Then I told her that it had poop medication in it & she's going to "Shit her brains out". She started crying telling me how she didn't want to have her brain come out her but LMAO!!!!!! That's soooo being told to ALL her boyfriends when she's older LOL!

Kari
03-18-2006, 08:24 PM
lmao that's freaking adorable... I love kids.
But yea I know what you mean, I'm a funny drunk too, I just get very loving or I space out and say stupid shit and everyone laughs at me, but I know my limit, I drink til I feel just a bit tipsy then cut myself off, so I'm not yacking or waking up with a headache or anything, just enough to be like "wooo" and I'm done.

D.O.A
03-18-2006, 09:13 PM
i dont very often, but sometimes i drink too the exremes, i dont turn into an arse, an i;v always been able to walk, atleast a wee bit.

~*me*~
03-18-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm all about peace and love when I'm drunk. I just get 100x more happy and funny than I usually am. I don't get angry drunks.

~*me*~
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh yeah but seriously, being drunk isn't an excuse for hitting anyone, especially not a pregnant woman.

Oh...my dad put his fist through a sliding glass door when I was little cause he was pissed and drunk (he was always pissed when he was drunk) so he had scars all over his wrist/arm. He should have died from the blood loss but he didn't.

avril
03-19-2006, 05:09 AM
My answer is a bit like DOA's I have run several pubs and resturants and I've seen it all from a petty argument to stabbings and shit so I don't have one oh wait aminute yes I was running a country pub with this other guy and we hired a skimpy for the footy guys mid year night out, anyway Arron (the other guy) slept with the skimpy, two weeks later we hire another girl and they send us the same fukin one. Arron wouldn't root her again and she was so drunk and had been smoking pot that after he fobed her off she went to her room and slit her wrists WTF she didn't even know him it was so wrong fuked up individual.

MCD
03-19-2006, 08:37 AM
i am an ignorant loud mouthed angry drunk almost every friday night.

D.O.A
03-19-2006, 11:48 AM
My answer is a bit like DOA's I have run several pubs and resturants and I've seen it all from a petty argument to stabbings and shit so I don't have one oh wait aminute yes I was running a country pub with this other guy and we hired a skimpy for the footy guys mid year night out, anyway Arron (the other guy) slept with the skimpy, two weeks later we hire another girl and they send us the same fukin one. Arron wouldn't root her again and she was so drunk and had been smoking pot that after he fobed her off she went to her room and slit her wrists WTF she didn't even know him it was so wrong fuked up individual.

omg... some people are soo fucking stoopid..