PDA

View Full Version : Wannabe gangsters.

EdSki
03-15-2006, 07:30 PM
I only been here a few days, but i've come across a couple of members who think they're gangsters: havok and reign.
They're both from the other side of the atlantic to me so it must be about 5 or 6 pm where they are. Wtf are they doing posting on a board ??? They should be out and about being gangsters, but they're not, so they're here, being dumbass's.
I'm sure they're not the only ones....

Discuss:

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 07:34 PM
yeah you get them... am a gangsta an i kill people an shit, but i think i'l stay in wi a hot mug of co co an post on da eminem board

Riddler
03-15-2006, 07:36 PM
yea...texas is the gangsta capital of the world...so reign is ofcourse a gangsta...or so he likes to think so

Cullision
03-15-2006, 07:37 PM
havok lol and the rest of jjjoke-unit are all wangsters im the one that put joke-unit retard under his name

KŮG Kŧ
03-15-2006, 07:38 PM
yo on the real you tell me what gansta shit i should be out doing mr newbie only been here for a couple of days,bitch shut up u dont know me,i can be doing gangsta shit on the computer,u can hustle through a computer bitch, play stupid.

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 07:42 PM
what is a "gangsta"... cant really be defind these days, it so wide spread, an i think you referin to gang bangers, Ed, not the same as a gangsta...

KŮG Kŧ
03-15-2006, 07:44 PM
nobody gangsbangs anymore like they do on the grand theft auto san andreas game fool

EdSki
03-15-2006, 08:32 PM
yo on the real you tell me what gansta shit i should be out doing mr newbie only been here for a couple of days,bitch shut up u dont know me,i can be doing gangsta shit on the computer,u can hustle through a computer bitch, play stupid.Yeh, i been here a few days but i been around longer than you.

u can hustle through a computer bitchOh really. So you doin spreadsheets for the gangster boss are you? Or buying and selling worthless shit on e-bay. Yeah, your hustle is evident. Is it fuck. You're doing gangsta shit on the puter are you. You make me laugh. 90% of real gangsters would laugh at you as well, running your mouth off on the internet how you're repping this gang or whatever. You're an internet gangster, which means you're not a real one. Get a life.

EdSki
03-15-2006, 08:37 PM
what is a "gangsta"... cant really be defind these days, it so wide spread, an i think you referin to gang bangers, Ed, not the same as a gangsta...
A gangster is someone who makes a living from crime, usually organised. I'm not referring to gang bangers but gangsters generally. No way is this guy making a living from crime. Maybe he sells a few bags of weed, big deal. Also, a real gangster wouldn't need to shout about it like these jerks do. They are proving that they are not gangsters of any kind.

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 08:39 PM
nobody gangsbangs anymore like they do on the grand theft auto san andreas game fool

wtf...you talkin to me !... i never said shit about GTA...

an i know dumbass...

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 08:40 PM
A gangster is someone who makes a living from crime, usually organised. I'm not referring to gang bangers but gangsters generally. No way is this guy making a living from crime. Maybe he sells a few bags of weed, big deal. Also, a real gangster wouldn't need to shout about it like these jerks do. They are proving that they are not gangsters of any kind.

word....

Biosphere
03-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Reign is a former member of Blazin' Squad.

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Lmao...

Flawless
03-15-2006, 09:45 PM
I only been here a few days, but i've come across a couple of members who think they're gangsters: havok and reign.
They're both from the other side of the atlantic to me so it must be about 5 or 6 pm where they are. Wtf are they doing posting on a board ??? They should be out and about being gangsters, but they're not, so they're here, being dumbass's.
I'm sure they're not the only ones....

Discuss:

lol i hang out with southsiders and they go homw and do normal shit its only when shit happenes when they do shit its not all about riding on the hood

Jon Bon Jovi
03-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Reign is a former member of Blazin' Squad.

Haha=)) About right.

KŮG Kŧ
03-15-2006, 11:46 PM
GANGSTERS CAN BE CORPORATE AND USE COMPUTERS,GANGSTERS ARE FUCKIN RATCHET U STUPID BITCH,and if yall slow ignorant fucks dont know what ratchet means,it means versatile to making money

ignorant bastards i never said i was a gangster and even if i was,like yall bitches really know me and DOA i never said u did say anything bout GTA bitch,i was talkin to everybody cuz yall fucks think that gangbangers just shoot for no reason.
PULL OUT THE GUNS SHOOT FOR NO REASON
and i can have a computer and still be gangsta
i imagine all gangstas have computers,computers dont have labels on the boxes saying "for white people only,no gangsters can use the computers to promote for there albums and make cd covers and posters,we will not have that criminal activity going on"yall fuckin suck u fuckin stereotypical bitches.

KŮG Kŧ
03-15-2006, 11:47 PM
and fuck a blaze squad i dont need a fuckin net crew,fuckin nerds

Crazee
03-15-2006, 11:59 PM
Dude actually has a point^

He's hustlin' his music....

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 12:00 AM
yeah gangster u still doin yo music?and how did that church thing turn out

Crazee
03-16-2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I'm still doing the music thing mayne. Currently stacking beats to use, actually. I want to use originals mostly, but man...I'm jackin that Triple 6 "Late Night Tip" instrumental from way back.lol

And the Church stuff is going good man, I'm on the right path. You?

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 12:46 AM
shit i just dropped my 6th cd Kold Az Hell,everybody loving that shit,made my niggaz pull a bad ass lick worth 3 grand cuz my shit got that hypnosis on ppl.im bout to drop my 7th cd called Real Eyez Realize Real Liez i just got 2 more songs to do and its ready and i gotta do Blood Line with my cousin Kyo Tha Source.bout to get ready to graduate in 2 months

Crazee
03-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Hype, that's fresh man.

I can't decide on my album title yet.

Anyways, on topic...I AM gangsta.

EdSki
03-16-2006, 06:28 AM
GANGSTERS CAN BE CORPORATE AND USE COMPUTERS,GANGSTERS ARE FUCKIN RATCHET U STUPID BITCH,and if yall slow ignorant fucks dont know what ratchet means,it means versatile to making money

ignorant bastards i never said i was a gangster and even if i was,like yall bitches really know me and DOA i never said u did say anything bout GTA bitch,i was talkin to everybody cuz yall fucks think that gangbangers just shoot for no reason.
PULL OUT THE GUNS SHOOT FOR NO REASON
and i can have a computer and still be gangsta
i imagine all gangstas have computers,computers dont have labels on the boxes saying "for white people only,no gangsters can use the computers to promote for there albums and make cd covers and posters,we will not have that criminal activity going on"yall fuckin suck u fuckin stereotypical bitches.You should watch a film called 'Layer Cake'. You seem to imply that gangsters are usually black.
You do have a point with what you're saying, but when people are flapping they gums about bein a gangster on the net it looks a bit stupid.

DeA†h
03-16-2006, 09:30 AM
I'm a mafia boss....i used to run naples,...i still extort alot of money from celebrities and 50 Cent........so ya'll 'niggaz' betta' watch out or i'll have u finished in front of yer doorstep by tonight,"NIGGAAAAA"

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 11:03 AM
dawg i never implied that gangsters were black,i never even said that, as i recall u were the one"flapping your gums" about net gangstas.

EdSki
03-16-2006, 03:02 PM
computers dont have labels on the boxes saying "for white people only,no gangsters can use the computers to promote for there albums and make cd covers and posters,we will not have that criminal activity going onThis implies that you think most gangsters are black. Notice i use the word imply.

What is criminal about being a musician and promoting yourself ?? Nothing.

So you think that because you have to hustle to make yourself noticed as a musician that makes you a gangster ??? I think not.

Also i have not been going on about gang shit on this board and i have merely raised an objective question about 'wannabe gangsters'. Hardly flapping my gums.

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 03:23 PM
so basically all that shit u was talkin was irrelevant.noone said anything about hustling to make thereselves get noticed about being a gangster or musician.all that shit u made up and u made an ass of ur self

EdSki
03-16-2006, 03:45 PM
so basically all that shit u was talkin was irrelevant.noone said anything about hustling to make thereselves get noticed about being a gangster or musician.all that shit u made up and u made an ass of ur self

WTF ??? What are you on about ?

You're the one who said you used your computer to do your music stuff.

Face it. You'd like to be a gangster because it seems appealing to you. But you're not. That's why you'd like to be one.

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 04:07 PM
how u figure id like to be one,i could already be one.u dont know what dirt a nigga done did and lived to tell about it

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 04:09 PM
i am a gangster.been one since i was born.my family on my mom's side,they are gangsters.i got jumped into the blood gangs when i was a B.G.,so dont dare tell me what i aint when u aint seen shit or knew shit and u aint shit

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 04:11 PM
and dont worry about my computer because like i said anyone can have one no matter what u are.

Biosphere
03-16-2006, 07:28 PM
You ever been beaten up by white boys?

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 07:29 PM
hell no,white bois get they fuckin ass beat fuckin wit me,they know to respect a real nigga

Biosphere
03-16-2006, 07:31 PM
What if they swear at you and run away?

~anthony90~
03-16-2006, 08:02 PM
yea...texas is the gangsta capital of the world...so reign is ofcourse a gangsta...or so he likes to think so
no new york is???

D.O.A
03-16-2006, 08:05 PM
dont argue with riddler...

shortie
03-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Chopper lives in a rich area with white people.

KŮG Kŧ
03-16-2006, 10:03 PM
i sure do and im proud of it,except its more black people in my hood

D.O.A
03-16-2006, 11:40 PM
no gangstaz ere, just yobs,neds an gadgies

DeA†h
03-16-2006, 11:45 PM
A lot gangstas that I know off have gotten jobs and have a family now but they got their sons to carry on the legacy,..

Crazee
03-17-2006, 01:13 AM
E.C Illa "Son of a pimp"...dope song.

"Born...son of a pimp, grandon of a snitch/The nephew of a gangbangin son of a bitch/ I'm the brother of a dope friend, and uncle to a crack baby/Married to these five hos that get out on the track, baby"

lol, Don't know why I quoted that.

Anyway, I reiterate my statement that I'm gangsta. Stones,GD's, LK's, disciples...vice lords. lol More by association (friends...and friends of friends) than anything I'd do. Music's my thing, I don't care about dieing for something stupid. So, I try to get them out of it too. But still...

Donnie-Darkflow
03-17-2006, 01:16 AM
i got some gangstas in my family foreal native american gangez on the rez....they ant goin any were in life....but only to an N.A. meating...lol

MCD
03-17-2006, 08:27 AM
hell no,white bois get they fuckin ass beat fuckin wit me,they know to respect a real nigga

that was a clear racist remark...can we ban this guy please?.

DeA†h
03-17-2006, 09:58 AM
^Agreed!

Biosphere
03-17-2006, 10:42 AM
http://www.sonicgarden.com/sonic-web/artist.cfm?artistid=9894

Chops. that you freestylin'?

DeA†h
03-17-2006, 10:55 AM
lol,...that freestyle was SICK,man!!! That was THE BEST freestyle in the WORLD!!! That was the best camera angle in the WORLD!!! Steven spielberg can learn something from u,baby chopper!....lol...baby..hahahahaaaa

avril
03-17-2006, 11:20 AM
well all I can say is it took me many years to get out and if this fool thinks he's a gangster well I'll see you on the other side but pls don't wait cause I don't mess with that trick anymore just get your self killed. So if thats the life he wants well good on ya dickhead

D.O.A
03-17-2006, 11:21 AM
"i'l see you when you get there, if you ever get there, will you ever get there"

avril
03-17-2006, 11:55 AM
^^ lol I hope ur not directing that at me baby

KŮG Kŧ
03-17-2006, 01:34 PM
man he said white boys so i said it how i seen it,it is what it was,i wasnt finna say black boys cuz he didnt say black boys,so stop whining like a lil bitch xasphan,what kinda punk ass name is dat
and if u wanna box dude its whatever,i dont need no gun to handle no lil bitch like u,better get yo punk ass a green card hoe

Carnage
03-17-2006, 02:34 PM
man he said white boys so i said it how i seen it,it is what it was,i wasnt finna say black boys cuz he didnt say black boys,so stop whining like a lil bitch xasphan,what kinda punk ass name is dat
and if u wanna box dude its whatever,i dont need no gun to handle no lil bitch like u,better get yo punk ass a green card hoe

(insert insult here)

D.O.A
03-17-2006, 03:25 PM
^lmao

avril
03-17-2006, 08:01 PM
wtf is this guy on? Chill out and slow down stop always defending ur self, stand up, be a man, and be counted.

D.O.A
03-18-2006, 08:33 AM
so.. Karnage cassidy or whatever your name will be by the time i post this...

i take it you think your gangsta... even though you on here all the time bitchin... when do you "be gangsta" ..

KŮG Kŧ
03-18-2006, 10:52 AM
u stupid fuck,i dont pick certain times to be gangsta,being a gangsta is just being yourself and not lettin anybody run over u

DeA†h
03-18-2006, 10:55 AM
u stupid fuck,i dont pick certain times to be an E-gangsta,being a E-gangsta is just being yourself and lettin anybody run over u

Crazee
03-18-2006, 12:39 PM
He's always defending himself, because he is ALWAYS attacked. I've e-known this guy since...the EB days. He generally doesn't start shit if people don't start it with him.

.:Shadow:.
03-18-2006, 01:11 PM
I dont have anything thing against these wanna be gangsters, let em be wat they wanna be i say lol

Jon Bon Jovi
03-18-2006, 01:30 PM
He's always defending himself, because he is ALWAYS attacked. I've e-known this guy since...the EB days. He generally doesn't start shit if people don't start it with him.

Apart from telling me he's glad my friend died, and messing up my advice thread, for no reason. He's horrible.

KŮG Kŧ
03-18-2006, 01:31 PM
well thats what u get for startin shit with me,i will step on your toe hard.

Crazee
03-18-2006, 01:33 PM
That was wrong, true. But you were dissing him before that, so...yeah. He was being hateful of you for being hateful of him the last few days.

I'll warn him, though. But people have been on his back since he came here...and then he respond and it's all HIS fault? I don't buy it.

This thread is inciting beef...if anyone calls Chop's out then their thread will be closed. And if he threatens or attacks you, his post will be deleted. Even handed ,people. Everyone is warned.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-18-2006, 01:33 PM
I never started shit with you...that's the whole point.

Crazee
03-18-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm sorry he said that though, that was out of line. But...I've seen some f'd up stuff said about HIM too here.

Such as stereotyping him as some wannabe ignorant, uneducated n-word...seriously, I thought racism was supposed to be 'dead?" His posts are no more retarded than a few other posters.

Crazee
03-18-2006, 01:36 PM
But yeah, everyone is on warning from now on. If he says something, let me know. But Chops...if someone says something to YOU....come to me man. I'm super mod, I'll handle it. Don't make it worse.

Back to our reguarly scheduled posts?

Jon Bon Jovi
03-18-2006, 01:36 PM
lol, so blame me for something other people do.
Anyway, I'm out of this thread. If he don't insult me, I won't insult him. Simple as that.

KŮG Kŧ
03-18-2006, 01:37 PM
I never started shit with you...that's the whole point.
im just gonna pick ur name out of everybody elses to say u started shit wit me,stop lying.