PDA

View Full Version : are women stronger than men?

I'M THE BOSS
03-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Is that why us women can give birth and men cant?

I know most men are physically stronger then women, but isnt it true women are more mentally strong or something?!

DISCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jon Bon Jovi
03-14-2006, 05:20 PM
No. It just depends on them as a person. But it's not fair to say women are stronger when men go through shit too....and still cope.

Shady Makaveli
03-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Women are insane to begin with so extreme pain can't drive them to insanity... Teen Idols can though...

shortie
03-14-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm pretty sure the reason we can give birth and they can't is because we have a uterus and a vagina.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-14-2006, 05:58 PM
^LMAO. Had to be said.

Crazee
03-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Women don't have to deal with the worry that they will randomly get their genitals kicked in...women can bum rush a dude and they are unlikely to get their tits squeezed or something.

Jenuine
03-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Yes, yes they are.
My work here is done.

Crazee
03-14-2006, 07:11 PM
See, I can't kick her nuts. Why? Because it would be rude....

Oly
03-14-2006, 07:17 PM
eh no i dont think so, every one has their own up bringing and that sorta decides their mental toughness so i say no

shortie
03-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Let me tell you about being 'racked' as a female. I was out shopping and pushing a cart. For some reason the wheel got stuck but I kept on walking, and I rammed my tit into the handle. I gasped so loud that people abruptly turned to see what the deal was. I had to suck it in and keep walking but holy shit...not fun!

Probably not the same as kicking someone's nuts..but whatever.

sanely_insane
03-14-2006, 11:59 PM
lmao at women being stronger mentally wow

Crazee
03-15-2006, 12:04 AM
lmfao @ Angie

*A*
03-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Getting smacked in the titties is no fun.

Kari
03-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Josh honey I <3 you, but regardless, I can amost 100% guarentee it hurts just as much for a chick to get kicked or kneeded in the crotch (at least it does me anyways, when it happened to me, I was down for the count layin there about a 1/2 hour unable to move because I was in so much mind numbing pain) just cause we're an inny not an outies doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I'm not a dude so I can't compare pain, but regardless ;)

as far as strongness goes, it's a situation where it depends on the person, so I'm going to go with this "logic"
In my opinion, the AVERAGE female is mentally stronger then a male, that's why we can handle the pain of birth and what not, becuase mainly that involves more mental and hormonal strength the psychical.
the AVERAGE man on the other hand have a more psychical strength then women do.
mmmm waiting for a arguement here

*A*
03-15-2006, 12:41 AM
I think we're naturally just as strong as men, both physically and mentally. But it is society that tells us we're not allowed to be equal to men.

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 12:43 AM
this is one of those topics you cant genralise on, some women are strong (in a physical or mental way) some men are weak an vice versa..

Crazee
03-15-2006, 12:46 AM
I am not very psychically strong...

lol @ society tells us women are psychically weaker than men. Biology tells us that too.

shortie
03-15-2006, 01:42 AM
I might be able to slap Josh around, but there is no way that I'm physically as strong as most males that I see. Unless you're talking about some 8 year old boys, I could surely kick their asses!

*A*
03-15-2006, 01:42 AM
If that is true, then you wouldn't be seeing women going to the gym, getting a workout, and building manly muscles. Women wouldn't be going into the Army, busting their asses to get physically fit and strong enough to survive battle. Women wouldn't be into body building. Obviously they are able to take on five guys at the same time, yet people don't like to accept that women can be strong like men, too. They think that women aren't supposed to be strong and muscular, and if they are then they're labeled as 'dykes' or tranvestities because they look like men.

So yes, women CAN be just as strong as men if they wanted to. But society has its views on how we should look, and how we should act, that people only think women are good for sex and having babies. We can't be like men at all. Bascially, we can't be human.

Crazee
03-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Why would you WANT to be like men? To say that women should follow THAT path is just as destructive and controlling as insisting that they be frail and weak.

I hardly think women are weak...but the tallest, biggest guy is STILL bigger than the tallest biggest women. That's a fact. Unless you've seen women that are 6'10 and 330 ibs toned.

A woman CAN be psychically stronger than a man, but if all men and women were their genders average height and optimum psychical shape...the woman would still be smaller. Again, this is biological fact.

I'd say that the problem lies in women feeling insecure about not being "strong" enough, not in women telling women to be born shorter and with different body types. I mean, society is responsible for the average female height of 5'4?

Crazee
03-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Women have their own strenths, psychically. Generally, they are more nimble and quicker. These...again are biological facts.

Next thing you know, it'll be racist that black people have darker skin.OMG, white people can get a tan...and be darker than black people! Black people are only darker because society tells them to be!

*A*
03-15-2006, 03:49 AM
Ummmm height and weight do not necessarily dictate strength, so that argument is weak. And I think you entirely missed my point. My point is, if all women were biologically meant to be short and weak like you said, then why are there a lot of women who aren't short and weak? Sure, some women weren't meant to be tall, or skinny, or fat, etc. But we all have strengths, whether they be physically or mentally. We are all born equal, and it is society that separates us apart and makes us feel that we are different because there are certain rules and standards that we must live by.

DeA†h
03-15-2006, 06:50 AM
They say women have stronger hips than men,......well,atleast they're strong in SOMETHING..............poor creatures,lmao........

Bren
03-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Is that why us women can give birth and men cant?

I know most men are physically stronger then women, but isnt it true women are more mentally strong or something?!

DISCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
jesus cripes

wtf kinda question is that???

Jon Bon Jovi
03-15-2006, 11:22 AM
this is one of those topics you cant genralise on, some women are strong (in a physical or mental way) some men are weak an vice versa..

lol..my point exactly.

Crazee
03-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Nah Amber, MOST women are smaller than most men. Again, that's a fact.

Me, I couldn't care less if a girl is strong or not. Lord knows gender roles mean nothing to me. But the point of "men are taller and bigger" is that at peak psychical shape, with both genders maxed to their full psychical potential...the man has more psychical strength.

That said, psychical strength is overrated in general. I don't have a lot of strength, but it doesn't matter to me. To be honest, I don't really feel like debating this ATM though.lol

kattastrophik
03-15-2006, 03:09 PM
If women are mentally stronger than men...then why are they always fuckin crying one second, happy the next, and pissed off the next?!

Men are stronger than women in every way. Well, except one.......it's a medical fact that women's legs are built stronger than men's to withstand the weight of carrying around fetuses.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Hormones.

unknown_
03-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Ummmm height and weight do not necessarily dictate strength, so that argument is weak. And I think you entirely missed my point. My point is, if all women were biologically meant to be short and weak like you said, then why are there a lot of women who aren't short and weak? Sure, some women weren't meant to be tall, or skinny, or fat, etc. But we all have strengths, whether they be physically or mentally. We are all born equal, and it is society that separates us apart and makes us feel that we are different because there are certain rules and standards that we must live by.
Did you take biology in high school?

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 09:53 PM
men own...

Jon Bon Jovi
03-15-2006, 10:05 PM
^LOLOL very good. But that belongs in the "Jokes" forum:).

D.O.A
03-15-2006, 10:06 PM
no, we should make a thread titled it,an make it a sticky...

but really, its true...

Crazee
03-16-2006, 12:07 AM
If women are mentally stronger than men...then why are they always fuckin crying one second, happy the next, and pissed off the next?!

Men are stronger than women in every way. Well, except one.......it's a medical fact that women's legs are built stronger than men's to withstand the weight of carrying around fetuses.

And to kick people.

steeltyp86
03-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Mental and physical strength depends on the individual person and not
so much on what sex they are....and that about covers it...I'm sure it's
already been said.

*A*
03-16-2006, 01:17 AM
Did you take biology in high school?

Um yes I did. Height may be a biological factor, but strength isn't. So... yeah.

unknown_
03-16-2006, 01:19 AM
Um yes I did. Height may be a biological factor, but strength isn't. So... yeah.
Actually men have more muscle mass.................. so yea your wrong about that.

Cain
03-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Depends on the person and the circumstances. One person who could be incredibly strong in one field could be one of the weakest people in another. This goes for men and women.

*A*
03-16-2006, 01:55 AM
WEEEELLLLLL strength isn't always about muscle mass and your sex, it is also about how much stress you are under. I know I'm not very strong because I don't use my muscles a lot, but that changes when I'm pissed off and about to kill somebody. I am relatively small and have taken on guys taller and more massive than myself. So no, strength isn't always a biological factor.