i like to keep my shit BRAIDED UP BIATCH
my shit be clean den a bitch
i look like Baby Gangsta when its parted in the middle and braided to the sides
i like sometimes get corn rows and i look like Lil Wayne
and i get snake designs and Lightning Bolts
keepin it real for da Souf Side

Nique
06-17-2002, 08:40 PM
*starts giggling, composes self to answer the topic* I like my hair braided or in a wrap or in a pony tail. I have micro braids right now. :cool:

*A*
06-17-2002, 08:45 PM
i NEVER wore my hair up in a pony tail or anything this whole school year, i always like wearing my hair down now...it makes me look...uhh..better than when it is up..and its long now and i dont have time to fiddle the fuck out of it before school to put it up in a pony tail, cuz its kinda hard for me to put long hair up like that

WickidGirlShady
06-17-2002, 10:28 PM
I always have my hair up in a pony tail. Especially now since its summer, you'll never see me with my hair down. My hair is sooo long and super thick that it makes me so hot if its down, even in the winter time!

I Love That
06-17-2002, 11:54 PM
I don't do shit to my hair but keep it braided or tied back.

I like long braided or unlayered/unshattered hair on my women 'cause it accentuates everything and I like to play with it. On girls with straight hair at least, otherwise I like a groomed nap.

Mr. Meyahgee
06-18-2002, 12:08 AM
i'll have mine spikd up!....yep it's ill, but now it's too long for it so i just leaveit as that

Brittany
06-18-2002, 12:22 AM
i like my hair down, so obviously it's almost always down. i have so many flyaways, so i hate ponytails. i like my hair best in two french braids but only halfway braided and curly. :) or all down and curly or crimpy.

Spike
06-18-2002, 12:33 AM
I'm bald at the moment but I'm growing my multi coloured spikes back ;)

MonkeySpunk
06-18-2002, 06:36 AM
i like ma hair when..it was in cornrow...and it was plaitied into bunches...and i had a lil fringe hhehe...that took like 3 hurs or more to do though

Base
06-18-2002, 10:04 AM
I like David Backham's. I don't have that though ;)

David Beckham:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/en/xp/20020615/i/1745731631.jpg

Sweetpea
06-18-2002, 10:12 AM
My hair is eaither up or eaither down. Sometimes i just wash it and throw it up. I ain't tryin to impress no one. Except teddy...:)
~Sweetpea~

Spike
06-18-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Wickid
I like David Backham's. I don't have that though ;)

David Beckham:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/en/xp/20020615/i/1745731631.jpg David beckhams Hair is a state!!! It looks awfull!! The guy can play football but you would think he could afford a hairdresser too :eek:

Base
06-18-2002, 01:22 PM
Yeah it's got a bit long now, but he does have a hairdresser, whose won awards and stuff. His hair dresser has been flown out to Japan to cut and style his hair for the quarter final :D

angel
06-18-2002, 02:33 PM
i just got mine cut v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.vv.v short this afternoon, now i just have to dye bits of it pink and its all done:p

hellbound
06-18-2002, 03:17 PM
i neeed a hair cut

I Love That
06-18-2002, 04:52 PM
That style on Beckham was a real tight Ceasar.

KŮG Kŧ
06-18-2002, 11:18 PM
Well im allergic to Hair Clippers
i aint gettin my shit cut
imma let it grow all the way down to my knees and i might cut it then.but now fuck clippers and sizzors

Spike
06-19-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Wickid
Yeah it's got a bit long now, but he does have a hairdresser, whose won awards and stuff. His hair dresser has been flown out to Japan to cut and style his hair for the quarter final :D My sister could have done better than that monstosity he had and he has had far worse too!!

I Love That
06-19-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Spike
My sister could have done better than that monstosity he had and he has had far worse too!!

I doubt she could get the lines on a tapered fade/graduation cut to blend away like that without the proper training... or at least prison time.

Spike
06-19-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by I Love That

I doubt she could get the lines on a tapered fade/graduation cut to blend away like that without the proper training... or at least prison time. my sister is a professional hairdresser ;)

Base
06-19-2002, 06:34 PM
Well it's all about opinions, and I like Beckham's hair ;)

I Love That
06-19-2002, 06:45 PM
my sister is a professional hairdresser ;)

Figures... Then she has the proper training. Is she good? 'cause you aren't doing her much justice by saying she could do better than something you consider garbage ;)

It really is a good cut; precision everywhere. It's just styled differently.

Spike
06-19-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by I Love That

Figures... Then she has the proper training. Is she good? 'cause you aren't doing her much justice by saying she could do better than something you consider garbage ;)

It really is a good cut; precision everywhere. It's just styled differently. No what Im saying is my sister dont get overpaid amounts like david beckhams hairdresser and cuts and styles hair alot better!

I Love That
06-19-2002, 06:55 PM
No what Im saying is my sister dont get overpaid amounts like david beckhams hairdresser and cuts and styles hair alot better!

I thought that, but I didn't want to and hoped it wasn't true. That sucks.