PDA

View Full Version : Busta Rhymes Visits Bet’s 106 & Park

DeA†h
03-12-2006, 11:46 PM
"Everything is good except for what's going on," Busta Rhymes said after taking a seat on BET’s 106 & Park today. He was on hand to premiere his new “Touch It” remix video. Last month’s filming of the clip turned violent when Busta’s bodyguard, Israel Ramirez, was shot and killed following an altercation on the set that spilled outside.

"I want to start this show off by sending a big shout-out to the children of Israel Ramirez. I want to give a big shout-out to his wife,” said Busta, who stressed that the concept of the video is meant to promote unity in hip hop. “I want people to really understand that the focus primarily on shooting this video was to present the balance. For a while it has just been a whole lot of extra unnecessary beef. I'm about feel-good energy in music."

Meanwhile, the murder investigation continues. Police are still hoping to talk to Rhymes about the shooting, but the rapper has been uncooperative. As previously reported, a tape surfaced last week that allegedly captured an argument on set between the G-Unit's Tony Yayo and Swizz Beatz and members of the Ruff Ryders camp. Police have not announced any suspects in the case.

Cullision
03-13-2006, 12:16 AM
i wonder who killed his bodyguard

DeA†h
03-13-2006, 02:16 AM
Tony yayo's friend

Oly
03-13-2006, 04:55 PM
i sorta doubt that, i'd say just some busta hater