PDA

View Full Version : Straight/Gay?

kattastrophik
03-04-2006, 02:21 AM
If you found out that one of your very, most favorite musicians that you've been listening to for years was gay and you never knew. And then on his new album had 2 songs about being gay and married to man......would you still be able to listen to his music the same way? Cause that happened to me and it SUCKS cause I loved all of his cd's, but now I just found out he's a fag and married to a man. Would you still be a listener? Or not? Why?

:-&

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 02:24 AM

Wow.

Why would it matter?

~*me*~
03-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Who is it? Elton John?

No it wouldn't matter to me. Love is love no matter who it is and being gay doesn't change a persons talent.

Jenuine
03-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Talent is fuckin talent.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Yeah. How fucking dumb.

DeA†h
03-04-2006, 02:48 AM
As long as he gives what he's been giving,i'd listen,....even if the lyrics are gay and the beat or w/e is good,i'd still listen

kattastrophik
03-04-2006, 03:59 AM

Wow.

Why would it matter?

It just..........I don't know...I can't listen to a song without picturing some sweaty cock sliding out of some dude's hairy ass. It's horrible. The name of the band (actually, it's just one guy), is Leather strip. I've been listening to him since I was about 16. And I'm 25 now. Picture your most favorite artist coming out with an album that has 2 gay songs. And you never knew. So in other words, they're saying, "Yeah, I love to suck dick, get my ass rammed, and drink cum, but it's all good because it's 2006 and this sort of thing should be accepted". In the year 3000, is incest gonna be accepted? "Don't judge him just because he like to eat his mom out on his days off". You know what I'm sayin?

God made Adam and Eve. NOT Adam and Steve.

Advo©ate™
03-04-2006, 04:08 AM
^hahaha.... i saw some one use that line in a battle against Jin one time, made me laugh lol...
so you're sayin' ure homophobic?? why?? what the fuck's the point....
music is music.. appreciate it for what it is...

Flawless
03-04-2006, 04:08 AM
i wouldnt care unless he describes the sex

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 04:13 AM
It just..........I don't know...I can't listen to a song without picturing some sweaty cock sliding out of some dude's hairy ass. It's horrible. The name of the band (actually, it's just one guy), is Leather strip. I've been listening to him since I was about 16. And I'm 25 now. Picture your most favorite artist coming out with an album that has 2 gay songs. And you never knew. So in other words, they're saying, "Yeah, I love to suck dick, get my ass rammed, and drink cum, but it's all good because it's 2006 and this sort of thing should be accepted". In the year 3000, is incest gonna be accepted? "Don't judge him just because he like to eat his mom out on his days off". You know what I'm sayin?

..........There are so many things wrong with that post I dunno where to start.
Firstly I am Bisexual and take offence to comments against gay people.

Secondly I find "God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" very ignorant and shitty.

Thirdly it's music...who gives a shit about an artists sexuality? Why would who they find attractive effect what you are listening to? Can't you just skip the "gay" songs or whatever?

Blah blah blah yada yada

You WOULD think these days people would accept it.

DeA†h
03-04-2006, 04:16 AM
^Yep,...people like me accept anything these days

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 04:19 AM
It's just sad to me. People being so judgmental. Nobody is asking you to have gay sex with him lmao.

*A*
03-04-2006, 06:57 AM
God, I fucking hate threads like these. Please close it before sarah comes in here =))

~*me*~
03-04-2006, 07:05 AM

If God really did make us all then God also made people so they could be attracted to whoever they want. If he did make us and he didn't want it to be that way it wouldn't be. Either he made everything or he made nothing it can't be picked and chosen the way people like you seem to think it can.

It's your fault if you're visualising that stuff, why don't you picture a straight man ramming his cock into some dirty bitches ass (because straight men butt fuck too) or whatever. You act like gay people are the only ones who do the things you just described. You don't DESERVE to be a fan of theirs if something like that makes you dislike them so just stop listening to them. The guy isn't going to stop being gay because you're stupid and homophobic.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 07:06 AM
..........There are so many things wrong with that post I dunno where to start.
Firstly I am Bisexual and take offence to comments against gay people.

Secondly I find "God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" very ignorant and shitty.

Thirdly it's music...who gives a shit about an artists sexuality? Why would who they find attractive effect what you are listening to? Can't you just skip the "gay" songs or whatever?

Blah blah blah yada yada

You WOULD think these days people would accept it.

oh my god.....

okay i am bisexual as well, so i find it offensive also....

what the fuck has him being a cocksucker got to do with his music?? so he likes dick?? BIG DEAL!!!

you like dick too, you jack off enough....and if anyone says "thats different" i will bite you.....

get the fuck over it, grow the fuck up and stop being such and ignorant, stupid, out-of-date moron and appreciate the music....

and if you can imagine the cock in ass thing, then hey....why didnt you just say you were gay!!!

much love, dickhead

*A*
03-04-2006, 07:09 AM

I like Laeather Strip. Didn't know he was gay, but why the fuck does that matter?

I'm not even going to point out everything that is wrong in that post. I'll be here until Jesus returns.

*A*
03-04-2006, 07:13 AM
If God really did make us all then God also made people so they could be attracted to whoever they want. If he did make us and he didn't want it to be that way it wouldn't be. Either he made everything or he made nothing it can't be picked and chosen the way people like you seem to think it can.

It's your fault if you're visualising that stuff, why don't you picture a straight man ramming his cock into some dirty bitches ass (because straight men butt fuck too) or whatever. You act like gay people are the only ones who do the things you just described. You don't DESERVE to be a fan of theirs if something like that makes you dislike them so just stop listening to them. The guy isn't going to stop being gay because you're stupid and homophobic.

Exactly.

This is the ideal statement from a straight homophobic man's point of view-

"It is not okay for a dude to be sucking another dude's cock, but if it were two girls getting it on, I'd cherish it."

Carnage™
03-04-2006, 07:37 AM
Music is music, music has nothing to do with sexuality. If you're visualizing shit like that, then THAT'S MORE WRONG THAN HIM BEING GAY!!!! If you're listening to his music while thinking you can't because of his sexuality, then isn't that wrong too? If you don't fucking like it, don't listen therefore you don't have to complain - it's simple. Either listen or don't.

P.s. please don't mention how you think about faggots fucking eachother up the ass again. It's actually really disturbing.

Saoirse
03-04-2006, 11:26 AM
It's just music...
I mean i still like some of Elton John's music.
I wouldn't listen to the gay songs though

Jenuine
03-04-2006, 11:44 AM
It's just music...
I mean i still like some of Elton John's music.
I wouldn't listen to the gay songs though

You mean he has songs about his sexual activities with men?:-O

Saoirse
03-04-2006, 11:52 AM
^ I was not talking about Elton, Jen:)
But I was replying to what Kattastrophik said:
And then on his new album had 2 songs about being gay and married to man
If there were such songs, i would not listen to them

Donnie-Darkflow
03-04-2006, 12:02 PM
i like to lisn to mindless self indulgence an the lead singer is biesexual im not sayin i condone it or ane thing like that but music is music if u liked the music to begin with then why do u not like it any more...or jus dont lisn to the gay songs then

kattastrophik
03-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Exactly.

This is the ideal statement from a straight homophobic man's point of view-

"It is not okay for a dude to be sucking another dude's cock, but if it were two girls getting it on, I'd cherish it."

^ No, lesbians make me sick too.

And anyone on here talkin shit when all I was asking for was points of view can shut their fuckin mouths. And stop thinking it's "ok" to be a flaming faggot. Or a dirty lesbo. You should all be shipped to one island and just walk around naked everyday with eachother and have all the disgusting gay love you can handle. And just squirm around naked like a bucket full of earthworms for eternity. You sick fucks.

kattastrophik
03-04-2006, 01:44 PM
And I don't know why they call it "homophobic". Phobia means you're affraid of something. Which is stupid because I am not in the least bit affraid of some fruity queer. The only person affraid should be him. Affraid of my steak knife being stuck in his gut, and slid upwards to his adam's apple.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 01:59 PM

You are getting points of views. These are our points of views. That infact you are the faggot and this is the dumbest thing I have read in a long time, and Eweb is often very dumb:).

I'M THE BOSS
03-04-2006, 02:01 PM
holy shit guys who gives a fuck if he doesnt like him b/c his ex fav artist/band is gay. Its his opinion, now STFU. I think i would feel the exact same way if i admired an artist (who i thought was straight) then i find out hes gay... can u imagine if us eminem fans found out he was gay? I know it woudlnt make us hate him, but it would definatly make our minds think a little, YES, a little different of him...
and...

I didnt read all the comments to the thread started, but i would just like to point out that just because he said something about gay ppl doesnt mean hes homophobic .... thats a whole other issue...

Anyways...
i never knew jade and pirahan were bi ??? wow... theres soo much i didnt know on this board////

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Of course he is Homophobic, and I'm sure he will admit it himself with pride.
lol if Eminem is gay I'd just be like "that's a suprise since he is married to Kim" then I would move on...and still like him just as much. Anybody (not saying you Jessika) who would stop liking Em' because he is gay obviously didn't even like him for the right reasons anyway...THE MUSIC?!?!?!!........

He posted this, asked for our opinions, and got our opinions.
So...if we STFU.....he'd have no replies and his thread woulda been pointless ;) He obviously WANTED us to reply ;)

*MonkeyJaneJane
03-04-2006, 02:43 PM
ummmm i would prolly just listen to the ones that didn't make my unconfertalbe or whatever, but i dunno...

I'M THE BOSS
03-04-2006, 02:47 PM
omg jade i just edited ur thingy instead of quopting it

I'M THE BOSS
03-04-2006, 02:48 PM
okay, nevermind jade, i fixed it. LOL
sorry for the confusion....

GUYS I HATE THE *EDIT AND QUOTE* so close to each other, i always click edit instead of quote ... {and if ur not a mod u wont know what im talking about, i dont think}

to jades last post...
HAHA
well, yeah the eminem thing is true i guess.... but still...lol
and i know he wanted replies but like everyone is like calling him names and saying shit, when its like his opinion.... why are people trying to make it seem like hes wrong or "Bad" for thinking that way..... everyone is entitled their own opinions, and i know u know that jade, im saying it for people in general....
but w/e
:)

Kari
03-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Answer---yea, they'd still be my favorite, who gives a shit who their married to or boinking

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 03:13 PM
okay, nevermind jade, i fixed it. LOL
sorry for the confusion....

GUYS I HATE THE *EDIT AND QUOTE* so close to each other, i always click edit instead of quote ... {and if ur not a mod u wont know what im talking about, i dont think}

to jades last post...
HAHA
well, yeah the eminem thing is true i guess.... but still...lol
and i know he wanted replies but like everyone is like calling him names and saying shit, when its like his opinion.... why are people trying to make it seem like hes wrong or "Bad" for thinking that way..... everyone is entitled their own opinions, and i know u know that jade, im saying it for people in general....
but w/e
:)

LMAO I ALWAYS do that...edit insteada quote :rolleyes:

Anyway..I just think this dude is pretty much ignorant. I mean it's not just this...have you seen some his other threads/posts?
I just can't be dealing with Homophobic people. I don't expect everyone to like gay people or w/e...I don't care who you like...it's just it should be accepted. How long is it going to be until people will get over the fact some people like the same sex?! Big deal. We aren't asking you to like us, we aren't asking you to fuck us, we are just being ourselves and we should be able to be ourselves without having to deal with Homophobic assholes.
Atleast being Bisexual isn't looked upon as "bad" as fully gay.

kattastrophik
03-04-2006, 03:41 PM
LMAO I ALWAYS do that...edit insteada quote :rolleyes:

Anyway..I just think this dude is pretty much ignorant. I mean it's not just this...have you seen some his other threads/posts?
I just can't be dealing with Homophobic people. I don't expect everyone to like gay people or w/e...I don't care who you like...it's just it should be accepted. How long is it going to be until people will get over the fact some people like the same sex?! Big deal. We aren't asking you to like us, we aren't asking you to fuck us, we are just being ourselves and we should be able to be ourselves without having to deal with Homophobic assholes.
Atleast being Bisexual isn't looked upon as "bad" as fully gay.

Yeah it is. Dirty slut. I guess little undeveloped teenagers like yourself will do anything to be "cool". These days. Since that's what's "in" now, you'll do or say anything to be "accepted". Look....you're still a fuckin BABY. You're in an identity crisis/phase that you WILL grow out of. You're too young. You know NOTHING. And I know you're like, "Yeah right. This guy's doesn't know what he's talking about". But all I can say is...you'll see. I GUARUNTEE it.:iloveyou:

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah it is. Dirty slut. I guess little undeveloped teenagers like yourself will do anything to be "cool". These days. Since that's what's "in" now, you'll do or say anything to be "accepted". Look....you're still a fuckin BABY. You're in an identity crisis/phase that you WILL grow out of. You're too young. You know NOTHING. And I know you're like, "Yeah right. This guy's doesn't know what he's talking about". But all I can say is...you'll see. I GUARUNTEE it.:iloveyou:

Please don't use the "you're just trying to be in" thing. It's stupid. I didn't choose to be BI and I don't look at it as cool atall. I just look at it as part of my personality. If I was trying to be cool I'd buy some sunglasses and bling LOL. Not be BI. Alot of the time when people talka bout it to me, I change the subject, because I don't think it's something that needs to be talked about, 'cause it's just apart of me. That's how cool I'm trying to be:). And no you don't know me and my brain doesn't even work like the typical teenage girl. I'm like 17 going on 25 lol.
If I was doing anything to be accepted wouldn't I be straight? Since that is what is accepted?
I know ALOT. I have been through, seen, probably as much as you...probably more.
And don't call me a slut.

Carnage™
03-04-2006, 05:03 PM

You say the stupidest things. Fucking homo.

If you're gay/bi, you're gay/bi it doesn't take you 590540909 years to work it out. Please, don't give me the "but people don't come out the closet until they're in their thirties sometimes" - yeah, that's what they're doing coming out the closet, not FINDING OUT THEY'RE GAY. A lot of gay people say they've known they were gay since they were like 7-years-old. And how is being bi doing something to be "accepted"? You're really acting homosexual right now. If it was being "accepted" no-one would be even having this argument right now, it would just be normal.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 05:20 PM
It's something you know from an eary age. You just aren't going to come out at 7 and go "I'm gay/Bisexual" are you. If you even understand what's going on properly at that age.

shortie
03-04-2006, 05:32 PM
It just..........I don't know...I can't listen to a song without picturing some sweaty cock sliding out of some dude's hairy ass. It's horrible.

That seems a little too graphic for a heterosexual boy to be thinking of. I mean...just makes me kind of curious.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 05:33 PM
^Hahaha. You know what they say. The ones that are comfy and sure about their sexuality don't really care about other peoples.

MCD
03-04-2006, 05:37 PM
jade is straight gay...haha..well..i thought it was funny.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 05:38 PM
what a dickhead....and yeah being bi is something you know, not something you go, oh hey that looks like fun, maybe i can be bi and fit in.....

why the fuck does it matter about him being gay, you homophobe??

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Well. To be fair some girls do think it's like cool and sexy to be Bi. But I don't. I can't help it.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 05:49 PM
yeah but they are stupid little fools......i just like chicks, so meh, if thats how i swing, then yay!!!

besides chicks are better kissers

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 05:55 PM
lol, they know what to do with their tounges......................................when kissing.
The same sex know what the same sex wants. And plus, women have better bodies.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 06:09 PM
mmmmhmmmmm, men just have like nothing and then 1 thing and then nothing again

we have something and then space and another thing......

its like MORE!

and yeah, tongues are great........................for kissing...........

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 06:10 PM
lmao....yeah...................nice.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 06:16 PM
hehehehe....................how our minds work....................

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:15 PM
That's disgusting...man, two chicks...ugh. No offence, it's just making me sick.lol

Anyway, honestly I feel homosexuality is wrong. I feel that way because I think it's a perversion, and not naturally part of a relationship. I have respect for married homosexual couples though, because at least they are pursuing a life together. Generally though, I think homosexuality is not the path I approve of. That said, I have nothing against homosexuals. If I don't like their choice, it doesn't mean I can't love them as people. The way many people of Christian faith degrade homosexuals irritates me... because as much as I feel it may be sin, I also believe hatred is sinful. To discriminate or hurt anyone based on any choice they make is wrong.

I don't want to argue why I think homosexuality is wrong, btw. It doesn't matter. It's wrong for the same reason a lot of heterosexuality is wrong too. But if I found out, say...Jamie Madrox like guys. I would be like "Alright...whatever. He's still a dope rapper".

God loves gay people as much as anyone else, don't get it twisted people.

And I know someone's gonna come in here and say "weren't you Bi?" No, that was a phase.I realized it was wrong. Natch.

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I mean, Soce is a dope rapper and he's blatently guy. But screw it, he's got skills.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 09:18 PM
That's disgusting...man, two chicks...ugh. No offence, it's just making me sick.lol

Anyway, honestly I feel homosexuality is wrong. I feel that way because I think it's a perversion, and not naturally part of a relationship. I have respect for married homosexual couples though, because at least they are pursuing a life together. Generally though, I think homosexuality is not the path I approve of. That said, I have nothing against homosexuals. If I don't like their choice, it doesn't mean I can't love them as people. The way many people of Christian faith degrade homosexuals irritates me... because as much as I feel it may be sin, I also believe hatred is sinful. To discriminate or hurt anyone based on any choice they make is wrong.

I don't want to argue why I think homosexuality is wrong, btw. It doesn't matter. It's wrong for the same reason a lot of heterosexuality is wrong too. But if I found out, say...Jamie Madrox like guys. I would be like "Alright...whatever. He's still a dope rapper".

God loves gay people as much as anyone else, don't get it twisted people.

And I know someone's gonna come in here and say "weren't you Bi?" No, that was a phase.I realized it was wrong. Natch.

hmmmm, a phase?? interesting. and the only thing icky is how your mind is working, joshy, me and Jade were being perfectly nice. lol.

i have much respect for people who are gay and proud, i dunno if i could do it....

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 09:20 PM
lol, a phase.

*makes love to Hannah even more and makes Josh watch*

Sorry, it had to be done.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 09:28 PM
lol, a phase.

*makes love to Hannah even more and makes Josh watch*

Sorry, it had to be done.

*laughs wickedly*

damn jade, i love you soooo

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, it's natural for a mind to explore whether different things turn them on. I mean, just because we contemplate murder doesn't make us a murderer. And thinking about sex with your gender doesn't make you gay...or bi. Temptation exists, I grew up with a different set of ideals then I do now. I mean, I used to feel free sex was cool as hell too ...and then I matured and discovered the real dangers there.

It takes a real man to grow and self analyze, eh?

Anyway, I thought my post was really fair and diplomatic to be honest. I love homosexuals, just not homosexuality lol. And I don't feel sexual orientation is like gender or race.

aKtIvItY!
i cannot stand gay men, but have no problem with gay women. dont ask me why.

Jon Bon Jovi
Much?

aKtIvItY!
03-04-2006, 09:35 PM
?....

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
lol that was at Hannah sorry. You and Joshy posted too quick.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
i cannot stand gay men, but have no problem with gay women. dont ask me why.

ak, babe, we dont have to

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:40 PM
lol I typed two paragraphs faster than you typed a word. lmaoooooo

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Much?

overly much

Fuck Up Fairy
lol I typed two paragraphs faster than you typed a word. lmaoooooo

meany............i will lock you in a room wiht some hot gay guy :p

Crazee
Anyway, I'm actually oddly cooler with gay dudes than gay chicks. Mostly because of a jealousy thing. I feel rejected when a girl's gay, I can't really explain why. Old insecurities die hard, I guess.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 09:43 PM
interesting......you feel rejected?? but she clearly prefers something other than being used as a glove.....no offence...

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Mayyyne, I'd just be like "If I was gay, I'd get more action than you". Dude would be mad pissed, yo.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Well NO...you were obviously typing it and nearly finshed while I posted one word and posted at the same time. DUH.

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:46 PM
As a glove? wtf?

I've been told I make love like a lesbian...which is incredibly offtopic but screw it.

Anyway, yes I feel rejected. Because I kind of take it personally everytime a girl doesn't date me. Female or male. I have maaad insecurities, yo.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-04-2006, 09:47 PM
LOL WTF keeps happening?! You're playing with my mind :(

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Sure, make excuses now Jade. I've just proved I have incredible typing skills.

Anyway, to be honest I think homosexuality is overblown. Both the "for" and "against" place way too much emphasis on something I personally consider as important as what fetishes people like...lol

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 09:48 PM
As a glove? wtf?

I've been told I make love like a lesbian...which is incredibly offtopic but screw it.

Anyway, yes I feel rejected. Because I kind of take it personally everytime a girl doesn't date me. Female or male. I have maaad insecurities, yo.

intersting......and yeah a glove.........we dont always want to be prodded, chicks understand.......

but if shes a lesbian, then surely she didnt choose it

and why be insecure..........your the fucking RADDEST

Crazee
03-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Nah, I'm an effin' loser for real. At least, dating wise. It doesn't matter though, I got lucky and found someone that thinks I'm the bomb so it's all good.

Anyway, I can be soft...and gentle too. I actually think I like foreplay more than a lot of girls. But this topic is boring me and it's mad offtopic. God loves all of you, and so do I.

*A*
03-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh my god. This thread is still going on? There's plenty of other gay bashing threads I can dig up that do nothing but promote such hatred and fucked up religious beliefs.

Just give it up. We've had plenty of other discussions just like these where people repeat themselves over and over again and no one wins anything.

If I were to make a thread saying I hate a certain group of people according to their race, it would be closed, right? So why the hell this isn't closed is beyond me. I know I have the choice of not reading it, but come on.

If I were to go in the joke forum and make stereotypical jokes, which I've done god knows how many times, then I get shitted on just for cracking jokes that are not done out of anger or hatred in any way shape or form. Whereas when someone says they actually hate gay people because they somehow think it's allright to hate them, no joking or anything, people tolerate it, WTF?

No wonder why most of the old people don't post here anymore. I mean I can feel my braincells deteriorationg whilst reading half the shit on here.

Fuck Up Fairy
03-04-2006, 10:44 PM
hmmm.....true.....

Crazee
03-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Sexual orientation=way of life

race=skin color.

Anyway, it seemed to be a decent debate. If it offends anyone, I'll close it. But the actual topic is debatable.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-05-2006, 01:51 AM
You can't just close something becase it's turning into a debate! lol. Debates are good.

Saoirse
03-05-2006, 08:53 AM
I know this is closed so i won't argue about homosexuality. you all know i am against it, but i don't necessarily think Homosexuals are bad.
Shannon is one of the nicest ppl and i like her;)

I want to reply to some of the things you said Josh:pSexual orientation=way of life

race=skin color.

^ word;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Wow! But i guess we all go through phases.:D

God loves all of you, and so do I.
What makes you so sure?:D

Jon Bon Jovi
03-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Why is this even closed?

Crazee
03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Someone complained about it being offensive, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Besides, it degressed into freeposting. Everyone made their point.

Jon Bon Jovi
03-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Ah, fair enough.