PDA

View Full Version : "this opportunity comes once in a lifetime"

Stanatic
02-26-2006, 02:09 PM
I've been really mad since the last few dayz...in a very high level in rage!
I lashed out at many members. I won't tell you why I am mad cuz it's aint the point...the point is, I don't get mad usually so I'll take advantage of this shit & say what's on my mind...opportunity comes once in a lifetime you know!

* Member's location:
it suppose to be a country, city, town, or some shit like that...so for those who think it's cool to put up things like "home", "in a fucked up state of mind", "in the universe", "in bed"....GROW UP!
& incase you're wondering, there IS a city called Blue City in Jordan.

* Eminem fell out:
i won't reply to that^ anymore, fuck you all I'm sick of your sick-minded tiny little pieces in your heads called brains...you can call eminem whatever you want.

* Identity Crises:
if you don't like Eminem & you're reading these lines right now, then your such a stupid motherfucker cuz this is his site you stinky son of a bitch go chat with some morons in another board

* Pm's:
No I'm not the real stan that Eminem was talking about in the song with the same name, quit PMing me iditos

* useless threads:
what the fuck is goin' on with ya'll? what it is with "X I have something to say" threads...
afterall it looks like I'm not the only sphyco in here.

& finally...if you don't like me, guess what? I don't give a tiny flying motherfuckin fuck, <-------"I just murdered the alphabet" but guess what? I don't give a tiny flying mothrfuckin' fuck about that either.

peace out...
~De Illest Satan
not De Infinite Stan

*AnNiE*
02-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Ummm.. I have a feeling that you don't like me anymore for some odd reason but I like that Abdullah I talked to months ago and now he has lost his mind..

Jon Bon Jovi
02-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Errr.....welll......

* Identity Crises:
if you don't like Eminem & you're reading these lines right now, then your such a stupid motherfucker cuz this is his site you stinky son of a bitch go chat with some morons in another board

I have to agree there atleast. That gets ollld and I don't see the point. I understand more if you don't like Eminem but post in the General etc, but there are people on here that post just in the Eminem section just to diss him.

They have less of a life than I do! It's pointless.

MCD
02-26-2006, 03:45 PM
i agree with the useless threads thing..tis gay

Flawless
02-26-2006, 05:05 PM
i feel one of those was towards me. lol oh well

Crazee
02-26-2006, 06:14 PM
I feel you, man.

But just because someone doesn't like Em's music anymore, doesn't mean they aren't a fan. Em's not in my top three anymore like he used to be... but I still listen to him on occasion. And I'm still a fan. I just want...more from him than what he gives sometimes.

If someone's a hater, that's just stupid though.I agree.

pepperdaconvict
02-26-2006, 09:17 PM

pepperdaconvict

Riddler
02-26-2006, 09:27 PM
dont you have like 3 threads saying this

D.O.A
02-26-2006, 09:30 PM
i agree wi all that part from the location bit, people would jus leave it blank, so its better havin a stupid coment than nothin... i think anywayz

Mystery
02-26-2006, 10:29 PM
damn, you beat me, i was thinking of doing something like this...

* Pm's:
No I'm not the real stan that Eminem was talking about in the song with the same name, quit PMing me iditos
people actually do that?....wow.... i feel really bad for you- surrounded by idiots and all...

DeA†h
02-26-2006, 11:40 PM
"X I have something to say"

Do i have my own thread?

Stanatic
02-27-2006, 01:56 AM
Ummm.. I have a feeling that you don't like me anymore for some odd reason but I like that Abdullah I talked to months ago and now he has lost his mind..
I do like you, it's just that we rarely post in the same threads any more...
I didn't lose my mind yet I'm just angry.
I have to agree there atleast. That gets ollld and I don't see the point. I understand more if you don't like Eminem but post in the General etc, but there are people on here that post just in the Eminem section just to diss him.

They have less of a life than I do! It's pointless.
exactly...I mean, what the fuck they were thinking when they registered?!
even if they were planning to post only in the General forums like this, that's wrong, cuz these forums (General, Movies, Music,....etc) are supposed to be places for Eminem fans to talk about other things than eminem...but will they ever get this? I doubt it.
If I have Denz's powers i'll reduce the members # to 70%
i feel one of those was towards me. lol oh well
it's toward no one particualrley.
I feel you, man.

But just because someone doesn't like Em's music anymore, doesn't mean they aren't a fan. Em's not in my top three anymore like he used to be... but I still listen to him on occasion. And I'm still a fan. I just want...more from him than what he gives sometimes.

If someone's a hater, that's just stupid though.I agree.
thank you so much, you hit the point right in the core.
dont you have like 3 threads saying this
nah, this is my 1st
damn, you beat me, i was thinking of doing something like this...
LOL, I'm sorry! you can do it next month.
people actually do that?....wow.... i feel really bad for you- surrounded by idiots and all...
yeah...they're so stupid. they even register just for asking me this.
Do i have my own thread?
LOL no, "X" here refers to any one
it's a sympol.

aKtIvItY!
02-27-2006, 07:37 AM
* Member's location:
it suppose to be a country, city, town, or some shit like that...so for those who think it's cool to put up things like "home", "in a fucked up state of mind", "in the universe", "in bed"....GROW UP!
& incase you're wondering, there IS a city called Blue City in Jordan.

Who gives a flying fuck what they put there? Its not your profile. Quit acting like your enforcing rules, your a joke.

* Eminem fell out:
i won't reply to that^ anymore, fuck you all I'm sick of your sick-minded tiny little pieces in your heads called brains...you can call eminem whatever you want.

Eminem did fall off. He hasnt made a lyrical hit since he dropped 8 mile, Square Dance was close.

* Identity Crises:

No, this would be his site
www.eminem.com
This is a fansite. But im not sure that youve noticed there are other forums outside of the Eminem section.

* Pm's:

Well you should still kill yourself

* useless threads:
what the fuck is goin' on with ya'll? what it is with "X I have something to say" threads...
afterall it looks like I'm not the only sphyco in here.

I second that, someone delete this POS thread.

MCD
02-27-2006, 08:35 AM
^^lmmfao...OWNED.

and yeah..i can put whatever location i want you two bit lousy netcee..

Jon Bon Jovi
02-27-2006, 06:12 PM
.......Why get harsh about it? Let him have his say.

aKtIvItY!
02-27-2006, 06:38 PM
We are, now we're having our say :)

MCD
02-28-2006, 08:44 AM
indeed:D......

Stanatic
02-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Who gives a flying fuck what they put there? Its not your profile. Quit acting like your enforcing rules, your a joke.
LOL @ you for callin' me a joke when you're a 17 year old acting like gangsta & calim to be "legendary" emcee & all what you have is some 5 Featuring songs in soundclick

Eminem did fall off. He hasnt made a lyrical hit since he dropped 8 mile, Square Dance was close.
LOL @ you for:
1) saying that eminem fell out & knowing that I don't give a fuck about what you say JUST like I said now.
2) chosing the worst song in the Eminem show after without me! Hahahaha

No, this would be his site
www.eminem.com
This is a fansite. But im not sure that youve noticed there are other forums outside of the Eminem section.
I don't know about your IQ but I don't think that it's too high.
cuz I already said:
I mean, what the fuck they were thinking when they registered?!
even if they were planning to post only in the General forums like this, that's wrong, cuz these forums (General, Movies, Music,....etc) are supposed to be places for Eminem fans to talk about other things than eminem...but will they ever get this? I doubt it.

Well you should still kill yourself
I got the ballz to do that, but you don't got any ballz at all! they're still at the growing up process! Hahaha

I second that, someone delete this POS thread
^I don't think they'll listen to you, you still underage.

and yeah..i can put whatever location i want you two bit lousy netcee..
^hey it's Mr. #1 Emcee with the Evil deeds beat, callin' me freak cuz I call my self stan, well atleast I can be a stan but you'll never ever be a demon, human beings don't have that ability. I'm sorry for putting you back in the reality track.

Mystery
02-28-2006, 06:48 PM
^lol...

I didn't lose my mind yet
HEEYYY! you better not lose your mind without me.

MCD
03-01-2006, 02:37 PM
LOL @ you for callin' me a joke when you're a 17 year old acting like gangsta & calim to be "legendary" emcee & all what you have is some 5 Featuring songs in soundclick

LOL @ you for:
1) saying that eminem fell out & knowing that I don't give a fuck about what you say JUST like I said now.
2) chosing the worst song in the Eminem show after without me! Hahahaha

I don't know about your IQ but I don't think that it's too high.
cuz I already said:

I got the ballz to do that, but you don't got any ballz at all! they're still at the growing up process! Hahaha

^I don't think they'll listen to you, you still underage.

^hey it's Mr. #1 Emcee with the Evil deeds beat, callin' me freak cuz I call my self stan, well atleast I can be a stan but you'll never ever be a demon, human beings don't have that ability. I'm sorry for putting you back in the reality track.

lmao..truly..you are a complete dick head. Dr Dre isnt a doctor...The Game isnt a monopoly Board..50 Cent isnt a collection of american currency adding up to 50cents..My name..is a name..you are possibly the dumbest net rapper i've ever had the displeasure of wasting my time on...forreal..I freakin owned you..and then Oblivion owned you...THEN you owned yourself with your pitiful excuse for an audio. DO YOU REALLY think Eminem is proud of having a psychotic lousy-as-fuck dickhead who calls himself "da infinite stan" as a fan?..lmmfao...oh..and thats a point...you said "you'll never be a demon..human beings dont have that ability"...your alias is "da illest satan" or some shit...Well I'm sorry Stanley..but you'll never be a demon..humans dont have that ability..ROTFLMFAO..so not only are you a complete homosexual...you're also a hypocritical dumbass...
And you're whack as fuck..you'll never EVER make ANYTHING out of your truly awful audio's..you cant rap..you cant sing..you have NO TALENT AT ALL. bottom line...you're a useless piece of shit, disgrace to the rap genre..
"I'm Sorry for puttin you back in the Reality Track"
Loser.

D.O.A
03-01-2006, 02:45 PM
this gettin ugly.... :)

MCD
03-01-2006, 02:53 PM
this guy just doesnt know when to quit...seriously...If i was him...I'd be flattered that someone like AK is even responding to his posts.

*MonkeyJaneJane
03-01-2006, 03:04 PM
**walks slowly up to stan....gives him a hug**

wow...i have never seen you lose it like this man..i'm in awe..i dunno even really what to say...i'm just like wow...stan's pissed...in some way..i find it a turn on..lmfao....not that i want you, cause it's not like that...it's just wow..you are always so easy going and then you get mad, and it's like damn...stan in a whole new light...lmao...it'll be cool...just take a few deap breaths man...:)

D.O.A
03-01-2006, 03:09 PM
why ye all trippin every1 got a right to there opinion...

MCD
03-01-2006, 03:12 PM
^^and we're giving our opinion.

D.O.A
03-01-2006, 03:19 PM
lol... cool, carry on...

Flawless
03-01-2006, 08:11 PM
damn why is there so much beef its a web site its call the ignore button it works just ignore one another

unknown_
03-01-2006, 08:20 PM
damn why is there so much beef its a web site its call the ignore button it works just ignore one another
Cause it is more fan to lash out at someone you don't like than ignore them obviously, geez

!@#$%^&*()_+
03-01-2006, 08:28 PM
dammit maxx, you can only give your opinion when I give it to you.

Stanatic
03-02-2006, 03:12 AM
lmao..truly..you are a complete dick head. Dr Dre isnt a doctor...The Game isnt a monopoly Board..50 Cent isnt a collection of american currency adding up to 50cents..My name..is a name..you are possibly the dumbest net rapper i've ever had the displeasure of wasting my time on...forreal..
a huh, so your name is just a name, but mine is not?
your whole fucked up attitude with me began cuz of my screen name "Infinite~Stan". why you want me to respect your name & take it as
a name only nuthin' else, while you keep sayin' how awful my name is?
"smell the hypocracy"
I freakin owned you..and then Oblivion owned you...
just cuz you dissed a site that your are a moderator in it, & it happens that I got the main dissing lines that doesn't mean that you owned me...
& Oblivion is the most decent rapper I ever knew, & just like I said in our battle, " I'm glad I've chosen this closer to be my last battle"
he's very respectful, we had a battle just like any two decent emcees, & he DESERVED to win. & I'm totally glad that we ended our tiny argument like any two matured people would.
although he's your friend, but you're nuthin' like him.
THEN you owned yourself with your pitiful excuse for an audio. DO YOU REALLY think Eminem is proud of having a psychotic lousy-as-fuck dickhead who calls himself "da infinite stan" as a fan?..
do you really think that I do what I do just to make Eminem feel proud?
I do it just to do it, & just to express myself.
& just like I said before, I'm not that serious in this rap shit...as surprising it would be for you, but I do have a life...after one year I'll get my B.A in English language & Literature, & the M.A will be the next goal. but whenever I have free time I try spend it in sumthin' that I enjoy at. English is not my natgive language, so there's no way that I would seriously think about this rap shit as way for livin'.
so wther I suck at it, or whether I don't, it don't make difference to me...
...you said "you'll never be a demon..human beings dont have that ability"...your alias is "da illest satan" or some shit...Well I'm sorry Stanley..but you'll never be a demon..humans dont have that ability..ROTFLMFAO..
the alias is sumthin' & the screenname is sumthin' else
your alias is Oni & I didn't say any thing about it, but your screen name is what I was talking about. therefore, my alias De illest satan is like yours, Oni. my screen name, Infinite Stan is what you seem to despise & make fun of, & that's what I'm trying to do with your screenname Azazel
you'll never EVER make ANYTHING out of your truly awful audio's..you cant rap..you cant sing..you have NO TALENT AT ALL. bottom line...you're a useless piece of shit, disgrace to the rap genre..
no need for replying to that cuz....
& just like I said before, I'm not that serious in this rap shit...as surprising it would be for you, but I do have a life...after one year I'll get my B.A in English language & Literature, & the M.A will be the next goal. but whenever I have free time I try spend it in sumthin' that I enjoy at. English is not my natgive language, so there's no way that I would seriously think about this rap shit as way for livin'.
so wther I suck at it, or whether I don't, it don\t make difference to me...

Jon Bon Jovi
03-02-2006, 07:28 AM
this guy just doesnt know when to quit...seriously...If i was him...I'd be flattered that someone like AK is even responding to his posts.

My god. No offense to aK 'cause I think he's cool as fuck, but he's only a person lmao, wow he's better at rapping. So? That means Stan should be flattered he's talking to him? Please.

Stan, ignore them.

Stan can have his opinion, why so much beef on one person?

Saoirse
03-02-2006, 07:36 AM
I am closing this.