PDA

View Full Version : These dreams....go on as I close my eyes...

Kari
02-26-2006, 12:46 PM
What nightmare have you had repeat over and over and over and over?

I remember when I was younger and we were still living in my first town, like every week I'd have the same nightmare of this chick that everytime she came over to the house, the house would start shaking, floors cracking, and just piles and piles and piles of snakes would flood our entire house.
Sounds not too bad now, but to a 6-7 year old lil girl....that shit was scary

Flawless
02-26-2006, 01:51 PM
this one whenever im sick. hi s dude always tries killing me hes gotten close sometimes. the weird thing is like i get shot in a dream i will have a pain in my side or something. have you eva had that

Kari
02-26-2006, 02:01 PM
oh yea, definately, I'm known to literally beat the shit out of myself in my draems, I've woken up with so many bruises on my arms and legs I can't even count it. Alex told me one night I slugged him in the middle of the night when I was sleeping....lol I get violent if I have dreams where I'm fighting or something

Flawless
02-26-2006, 02:02 PM
lol. i woke up downstairs drinking orange juice once. lol

Kari
02-26-2006, 03:21 PM
lol I woke up trying to piss out the backdoor at my old house.....

Flawless
02-26-2006, 05:00 PM
wtf did your legs get soaked. i had a dream i was ditching school and i woke up at 1 in the afternoon in the car so i guess i had ditched in my sleep

Crazee
02-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I've never really had recurring dreams... well, not recurring where it's the same.

But I've had similar themes, for whatever reason.Like about one person...or one event...etc.

Most of the time when I remember a dream exactly it means something... either because I'm predicting something or I'm transcending my body. I.E I dream about being, or being around, other people. And usually anything that happens then is how they are living, and if they say anything in particular to me...it's how they really feel about me.

D.O.A
02-26-2006, 06:37 PM
i used to have a strange dream, i was on a maze, not in it but on top of the walls, an i was being chased, i run away an come to a dead end, well a drop, its not too high like 7ft, but for some reason i cant jump down...
this never made any sence until i crushed both my heels, now if i was in that situation my dream would be true.. i'd be stuck... Fucked up shit

Jon Bon Jovi
02-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Well, after my friend died I would dream that we were all in Science class, like we used to be..having a laugh...then he'd suddenly be on there floor, everyone around him, and he had died. It was horrible. I had it like every other night for around a month. But I guess bad dreams about him were to be expected..

Kari
02-26-2006, 10:57 PM
I dunno, I mean, usually I can have my bad dreams turn into something funny, I usually have the "power" to control a lot of my dreams, sometimes I don't have any, but mine are so weird, because in my dreams I KNOW I'm sleeping....and a lot of times I control the outcome of it, not exactly how I want it, but remotely close.
I love to have fun with my dreams.....I do it a lot anymore, when I was younger I didn't know I could control them, stop the "Scary" stuff from happening....uncovering that hidden thing chasing me, only to find it's really myself....then vanishing into thin air, stuff like that.....
IMO---read sylvia Browne's book of Dreams....one of the greatest books I've ever read in my life and it really helped me to understand my dreams

Crazee
02-27-2006, 12:21 AM
I don't believe in psychics, so I probably won't.lol But thanks.

shortie
02-27-2006, 12:09 PM
I have tornado themed dreams constantly. It is supposed to represent turmoil in my life. Sure thing.

Biosphere
02-27-2006, 03:41 PM
I've had a few dreams where I'm surrounded by lions. Disturbing. it's a good thing I wake up before they get to me.

Jon Bon Jovi
02-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Do anybody know what flying in your dreams mean? I can't remember. Isn't it something like you want to be free?

Kari
02-27-2006, 11:44 PM
actually it means a lot of things....
longing to be free
Wanting to take a trip somewhere
your "soul" may be astral traveling
depends on your beliefs and your interpretation of a dream

FYI to Josh---psychic abilities and dreams actually have nothing to do with each other, you say you don't believe in psychics, yet you previously stated this:
"either because I'm predicting something or I'm transcending my body"
That has to be one of the most hypocritical things I've ever read in my life, not calling you a hypocrit, just saying that statement is.
Anyways though, this book doesn't reflect on being psychic, it reflects on how to interpret your dreams, she's not TELLING you what they mean, she's just giving you a better understanding of something. She doesn't say you're wrong, no matter what you think your dream may be, she's not saying you're wrong.....but she's pushing you in the direction TO interpret them. IMO----you'd enjoy the book. If you read it and don't like it, fine I'm wrong, but what's it gonna hurt????

D.O.A
02-27-2006, 11:51 PM
^^ you make sence.... all true...

Crazee
02-28-2006, 12:21 AM
I think it's possible to have gifts bestowed upon you by good, but when I say I don't believe in psychics...I mean, I don't trust them. It's like saying you don't believe in people. Obviously, people exist. But I don't glorify them or see them as inherantly worth my trust.

Honestly, it just gives me the creeps. It never used to bother me, but now most of the time when I see those things I get this horrible evil feeling...

I guess what I'm saying is I don't believe in them unless I trust that their gifts are actually for good and not to decieve.

But anyway, it's possible I'd like it. Dreams interest me, but to be honest with you I'd rather get an interpretation from someone whose motives I trust.

Kari
02-28-2006, 12:26 AM
I trust hers, there's just too much about her that I don't feel is fake.
Try it.....read it
Trust in the K ;)

Crazee
02-28-2006, 12:36 AM
lol...Natural suspicion.

Kari
02-28-2006, 03:57 AM
lol, well stop being a damn skitzo face!!!
Trust in moi Mr. Josh!!
The worst that could happen = you hate it and in a fit of fury you throw the book against the wall, knocking down somethign electrical and burning your house down, only to realize that it was worth 1.7 billion dollars if it could of lasted 1 more day....

;) there worst case scenerio....lmao!!!

Biosphere
02-28-2006, 09:04 PM
I really hate dreams about falling.

Crazee
02-28-2006, 10:53 PM
See, good reason K.

Kari
02-28-2006, 11:19 PM
lol always got good reason ;)

D.O.A
02-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I Hate De La Vu....

Crazee
02-28-2006, 11:26 PM
You mean...

De Ja Vu

Jon Bon Jovi
02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
It's the Matrix.

.superman
03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
When i was about 10 i had this really weird dream that was really scarey. Like REALLY scarey, well it was back that i dunno if it would be now, i cant remember it though.

*MonkeyJaneJane
03-02-2006, 05:16 PM
this certain dream, we are in a mall or something...and there three guys there that are going to have like a shoot out or something with him, well i end up killing all three guys, and run over to him only to see he had been shot in the chest and in the leg, and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to lay on his chest like i always do, and said beaufull (beautiful just how he says it) i have to tell you something, and i was crying and said what, and he goes, you may not believe me, but i'll always love you, and i said not to talk like that nothing was going to happen, and i looked up and the one guy in the shoot out, was still kinda okay, and called 911 and looked at me and said i'm going to die for no real reason at all, but that doens't mean he has to too....

and i woke up....and i was shaken and crying...and blah blah, and i have that dream at least once a week

i think it tells me that i can't bear to live with out him, and i would kill for him, and i would kill to keep him if i had too...kinda creepy......i know...